intro

lonelycycle

descriptive writer, actually super lazy
My name's Avery, I'm eighteen years old, a literate and descriptive writer BUT, honestly I have no idea what I'm doing so far! Any tips? This site is much more intricate than my usual simplistic roleplaying site (Quotev)
What is Discord? How do I navigate this site? I just need some help, I suppose!

You did good so far introducing yourself just wait others will come soon to welcome you but until then welcome to RPN lonelycycle.
First you might want to get familiar with these links:
An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

New Accounts - 10 Post Rule

Welcome to RoleplayNation

Then have at the site. As for the ten post rule try here to post in some topics to get you along: General Discussion

As far as discord it's a chat I am not even on it so I can't tell you much about it since I don't use it but the link below should go to it.
https://www.rpnation.com/discord/

Nice to meet you Avery and welcome to the site! If you're not used to forum site type roleplaying I would check out that link that T Tove mentioned.

As for getting your ten posts it doesn't have to be in General Discussion. I literally got most of my ten from just welcoming others to the site. I had a lot of free time the day that I joined and the next morning so I just waited for people to post introductions and made certain I was the first one to greet them. Once I reached my 10 limiter it didn't take the system long to update my account that I could private message and the sort.

As for actually getting down to roleplaying I'm interested in knowing if you have any ideas in mind? You can private message me once you hit your post limit and let me know and either way I'll be happy to help any way that I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back