Intro, Yup this is an intro

Monganu

The Goddess of Insanity
Hi I'm Heather, but you can call me

Monganu (or any nickname that comes with that)

Heather Feather

Heath Bar

or just plain old

Heath

So that names are out of the way, I'll explain more about myself. I am a 14 year old artist who spends most of her day cooped up inside just drawing anime and ponies (sometimes anime ponies) My icon is a just a simple pen sketch of mine and her name is WishingSpell. I love creating back stories that I sometimes can relate to, although some are a little extreme.

So.... some rapid facts

I like Blue

Lions

And Anything Fluffy!

I like to make friends and talk (maybe talk too much, but who cares) So just message me to become friends!

Hello and welcome, Heath Bar. (mmmm... Heath Bar...) I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home.

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. All of those are available from the main ("forums") view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, feel free to PM me or contact one of our amazing moderators or admins. You may also want to pop by the shout box (also available from the main or "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

I do!! It's funny truly that my favorite candy is actually Heath Bar (Well anything chocolaty is my favorite but pssshhh...) 

Monganu said:
I do!! It's funny truly that my favorite candy is actually Heath Bar (Well anything chocolaty is my favorite but pssshhh...)
Whoops I mean I like Heath Bars not that I don't (I need to read stuff more carefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back