Intro to Me

Time Travel: Yea or Nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Poison

PLUS ULTRA!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sup guys I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying. Hoping to do a dc rp, but I'd also do Marvel. I'll be uploading my ocs soon.

Annabelle Walker

Species: Android

Powers: Super strength, speed, scanning, internet in her head

Bio: Annie is a highly intelligent and advanced AI. She was built to rescue people, but has various combat abilities, much stronger and faster than a normal human. She can be very blunt, as she doesn't understand human expression and subtlety

Haruno Yuki

Powers: Cell Manipulation

Species: Meta Human

Bio: Her family moved to America to open a branch of their family practitioner business. She is very kind and caring, willing to help anyone who's hurt, even criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to hell.
Enjoy your stay.
Well isn't that just a warm welcome.
It's actually not that bad, just steer clear of me and you'll have a great time. I'm not the most fun to be around.

Also, there is a private workshop where you can upload resources, drafts, characters, and such. I don't think there's really a public place to upload your characters. But be sure to utilize the private workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, welcome to the site!

Haha looks like you already know what you're looking for. Not sure if you're familiar with RPN's format, so I'll try my best to try and guide you through finding an RP.

On the home page, which can be found by typing the huge RPNATION banner across the top of the page, there's a whole bunch of different drop down bars which you can click to expand if they aren't already open. You'll want to look for the ones titled LOOKING FOR PLAYERS and ROLEPLAYS; the former consists of RPs that are still in the searching stages and have yet to start, and the latter is for RPs that for the most part have already begun.

In both of those sections you'll see subcategories for the different genres of RP, which are Fandoms, Fantasies, Realistic/Modern, Futuristic, Dice, NationBuilding, and Questing. Looks like you're interested in the superhuman-esc RPs, so I highly recommend looking through the Realistic/Modern, or even possibly the Futuristic. Fandoms may also have a few if you want to be DC/Marvel specific, but I don't think too many are up right now.

Also saw that you had posted some characters in this thread. As another member previously stated, every member on the site has access to a Private Workshop where only the member has access to, as well as the site's staff. To get to the private workshop, go near the very bottom of the home page if you're still using the default site style (right below the random media, ans right above the new profile posts), and there should be a small section that says IMPORTANT LINKS. The Private Workshop should be listed there as well.

I'll have links below, if I didn't go into enough detail. Hope you enjoy RPN, and good luck with writing!

Looking for Players:
Looking for Players | RpNation

Roleplays:
Roleplays | RpNation

Realistic/Modern section of currently active RPs:
Realistic or Modern

Private Workshop Link:
https://www.rpnation.com/workshop/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back