• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Into The World Of Aerith

u k i y o

딸기
Running With The Foxes

Plot
New York City. A place with over 8.6 million people living there, and even more people visiting all the time. It's a place that most wish to go to at least once if they're ever in the USA, and has many different tourist sites all around it. Imagine, that a group of teens somehow all connected together by the same orphanage discover a way to go to another world.

Anyone with common sense wouldn't believe them, and would think that they were crazy. But what if those teens were right? What if they really had found a way to go to another world? And that way was through a mirror. A world like no other, where fox spirits called Kitsune live. Crazy right? What If I told you that it didn't stop there?

What if I told you that there were many dangers in this world called Aerith? Dangers where if you didn't have a guide, you'd most likely die? If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then you're correct. Those Kitsune were the Teens' guide. There were many different kinds of these creatures called Kitsune. Some were big, some were small, some were quite mysterious. Yet they all had two things in common. They were interested in the humans, and wanted to know more about them.

Wait! Wait! Don't go yet! The story isn't over yet! There's more to it than just that!

What if I also told you that the ruler of the Kitsune didn't approve of humans being in her world? And that a select few of the Kitsune retaliated against their creator, and hid the humans from their ruler, which is punishable by torture, or worse, death.

There are a few other races that the rule has under their control as well. Such as Dragons and Oni (demons). She sent these evil beings out to bring back the Kitsune that betrayed her, as well as the humans who trespassed into her world.

Now this really sounds like a fairy tale doesn't it? I assure you that it's not, and that it really happened. How do I know this? Because I was one of those lucky teens of course!
~Aurora Bethany

Locations
city-wallpaper-preview26.jpg

New York city, the place where several teens were orphaned and put in an orphanage. It's also here that they discover the mirror that takes them to another world. The mirror is found in the attic of the Orphanage, and seems normal until you touch it, in which your hand goes straight through, and into Aerith.

TsuneakiHiramatsu.jpg

This is the first things that the teens see upon entering Aerith. A dark forest, full of beautiful fireflies. They say that in this forest it remains forever night, and that it's also really easy to get lost in. It's best to not wander around here and to go with someone who knows the way to guide you around.

b8616d31692df27136f7921eaf2a7365.jpg

This is one of the Kitsune villages. Cool right? They all live in trees with houses that the ruler herself is rumored to have built.

113697.jpg

This is the castle the ruler lives in. At first glance there's nothing special about it, except for the fact that you have to strain your neck to look up at it. That's right, it floats 4,000 feet in the air, and is a sight for everyone to behold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back