• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Into the Wild (Warrior Cats)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Choose Your Adventure

9f42dd84123e4a0bfe82c66fea7b6450-d6gl121.gif

o
What is this?

This is a "Choose Your Own Adventure" Warrior cats Style. (You can join even if you have no idea what Warriors is just need to like cats)

o
Why did I choose to do this?

I felt it would be a nice practice idea for quest and one that can even end up being like a mini story.

o
What will we be doing?

I will be typing of scenario lines and then I will ask for certain aspects of the story to be chosen by the audience. A lot will be write ins where you pick what happens, but there will be premade ideas too.

o
What can happen?

Each choice has a consequence and can change the outcome of what happens to our little kitty. You can cut the story short by getting them killed or they can live a long life and become a leader or medicine cat.

o
How do I participate?

Well, you can start by voting on what ever question is avaliable. You can also go to discussion and play around with ideas that you would like me to add in.

o
Sounds fun, How do I join?

Just go ahead and click on this link
Fandom - Into the Wild (Original Take) and start.

Let us make a story together!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back