• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

"But then we can't see!!" Inget told Victoria.

"Give me one good reason not to impal that man where he lays.." Marry said, a red portal appears above Taji. Taji's eyes widened before he darted off the man.

Les however reached to grab Dos from Victoria. Oh no he was not doing this again! Fucking blade! He cursed out loud in Kaishiro's head.

"Because Madame will take you into that box again thats why now stop being violet I'll take you out to exersize your frustration later," Victoria said "I'm serious Marry,"

People seemed completely oblivious to the red portal and police came to tackle the men. Taji just took a deep breath of relief with the red portal disappeared.

Taji raised his hand in a light 'your welcome'

Les finally backed off when Victoria got the stupid dagger under control. Kaishiro could tell he didn't like that Dagger one bit.

"Mika is glad all worked out." Mika said.

"ok," Victoria smiled making Sure Dos was in her sight this time she would find some games she could play with all the sous in training maybe that would make them a bit happier. Marry hasn't been out to exersize in a while she would need to go more often;

By the time they were done a finally found Leo and Kasu... Mika had won a total of 8 gigantic dolls and a lot of little ones.

Leo was not sure what to think, "Wow... Mika.. uh..." He said shocked.

"Mika likes games." Mika told Leo.

"She broke more stands then we can count..." Taji told them.

Victoria giggled "Taji caught her a fish,"

KAishiro jumped around happily how he still had so much energy was anyones guess.

"Broke..." KAsu said "she broke the stands..."

Issa smiled "Wow Mika you got alot," she was sleepy though she had won a few things herself.

Taji nodded, "She kept throwing and hitting things too hard....." Taji told Kasu and Leo. Leo laughed a bit awkwardly, "Well as long as no one was.. mad?"

"Mika has a pet fish!" Mika told them. "She then handed Issa one of the really big dolls. A puppy dog. "Mika got this for Issa." Mika told the girl.

Issa smiled and hugged it tight "Thank you Mika!" she said exitedly.

"Well are we all staying till the fireworks at midnight?" Kasu asked

"Sure why not..." Taji said with a shrug.

"Yeah. Sounds like a good idea!" Leo said.

"Fireworks?" Mika asked.

"They are lightshows that explode in thwe sky," Victoria told Mika.

Issa yawned "Looks like someone will fall asleep before then," Kasu said

"Will not," Issa said pouting

Leo chuckled and Mika nodded rather excitedly. The whole event was a really great one. Leo felt a bit sad he had gotten separated... but the added time with Issa was a lot of fun, and they got to spend a bit more time together just before the fireworks. Mika was beyond impressed and happy.

The next day... Kasu was to spend the night at Leo's place. Leo was excited.. and nervous at the same time. It has been a little more then a week and a half since christmas.

Kasu was back to living at Lucifers when new years was over mostly to give him a breack from all the temptations, He was exited about spending the night with Leo as much as Usak was. It was odd they share the same exitment,

Leo was able to lie for Kasu about him coming over after eating dinner.... but he'd have to leave around breakfast time to avoid eating.

When Leo got Kasu up to his room, he smiled at him, "Oh Kasu... I have to show you what Buba got for me.." Leo said before walking over to his desk. his desk was a mess... but his room was cleaned up. It looked like he threw his room onto his desk.

Leo picked up a paper before handing it to him. It had an address and four pictures. One was of two men, and two women. "My real family." Leo told Kasu. "They live here... on the other side of the city... Buba found them..." He pointed, "This is my mom and dad... and my older brother and sister.. My brother lives somewhere out of state... but my sister lives in city like my parents."

"Yeah!" Leo said happily. He hasn't gotten the courage to really go yet. Hasn't even told his adoptive ones. "So... do you like video games Kasu?"

"Ok lets play!" Leo said before walking over to his bed. He had a small TV and older gamestation hooked up to it. "I don't get any good channels up here... but I do get a few." Leo told him before inviting him on the bed and turning the TV on. He turned the game station on a few moments later, "Um... well I have a music game in there right now... I played it a lot when I couldn't play my violin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back