• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Intern's Handbook

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ClumsyStageManager

A clumsy person who has a love for glow tape
Hello, I recently read the book "The Intern's Handbook" by Shane Kuhn. I would like to do a roleplay based on this book. I will give a summary for those who haven't read the book but are interested.

Intern's Inc. looks like a normal business on the outside, inside however it's full of assassins. You the "intern" are really a trained assassin. When you go to the internship your real job is to blend in and get close to the C.E.O that made some enemies and hired Intern Inc. to kill them. So you kill the guy/gal and move on to your next job. Intern Inc. Has teams of talented staff to make you I.D.s and provide you with field support. You only work from the ages of 18-25, then you retire as anyone would question why a 30 year old is working for free. If you get caught you are on your own, if you die well no one knew the real you anyway so no loss there.

I am still working on the plot and just wanted to see if there was any interest in this or something similar.

I feel it would work best if we had interns, some ceos , the head of inters inc. and some regular staff at both the job the inters take as well intern inc. But as I said I am still working on it and if you are interested or have ideas please feel free to share. Thank you for checking this out.

Wonderful to hear, thanks for your interest @Outer Space .Please let me know if you have anything you want to add or change, the most important part of this for me is that ya'll have fun with this. Just out of curiosity who would you respectively like to portray?

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
I am interested as well, but I would like some more info about how the plot and stuff would go :smiled:
Well, I was thinking of adding a law enforcement agency, that had their suppisions about Interns Inc. To add to the story, and make things more challenging for the assassinations to take place. Like I said I am still working on it, and the book is sort of a how to manual to survive at Intern Inc. So I may incorporate some of those rules like "know how to make a cup of coffee." If you have any suggestions let me know hope this helped a little.

Basically follow the intern's respectively and how they kill, with out getting caught while the law enforcement picks up on these murders and is trying to build a case against them. Or something along those line is what I was thinking.

Ah I see, I like the idea of having multiple obstacles and problems as an assassin, not just evading the targets and the law enforcement, but also avoiding getting fired ( :P ) Would you be responsible for giving the assassins their "jobs" or would other players have that job?

I would be up for giving out the "jobs" but if you prefer to choose a "job" that you think would be interesting/fun I would probably be all for it. I'm pretty much open to anything and I would be willing to try it one way and if it works great, if not we can try the other way and hope that works, or even a combination of the two. I kind of think it depends on everyone involved, and kind of see what would work best for the group. Sorry,hope that was clear if not, I can reword it.

No no, don't worry, I understood fine. ( :) ) I think a combination of the two would be great, since as an employed assassin of a company, I/someone would have to dish out the orders; on the other hand, I(OOC) am excited about coming up with various jobs and such as well. But I'm open to anything really, no matter who gives out the jobs, I'm sure it'll be fun~

Super interested! I'd be down for either an intern or for a support staff [tech, mission support, etc.]

Awesome sounds good. I would like to say I don't know for sure when this will get started but with all the interest, I am thinking sooner rather than later.

The interns, do get paid for the hit quite well, but truth be told if the ceo gets robbed and found dead, well clearly it was just a robbery gone bad right? ;) and the interns, well they aren't exactly good people and as long as they don't get caught, and do their job, why not make some extra money.

Sorry, for the delay, I hope to have a thread for this up by Friday, Saturday at the latest hope you are all still interested. I can't wait to see where this takes us. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back