• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest in a Ace no Diamond RP?

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Hello, hello. It is me, the God of Pretzels once again to see if anyone would be interested in a Anime Fandom RP. Now this is just to see if people would be interested so nothing is confirmed or finalized until I say so, got it? Gooooood! Now the Idea I have would be to have a Ace no Diamond RP, now this anime is based on Baseball(I know bleh, but the anime make baseball amazing) So there can be many people as we would need one to fill a team, now I don't expect this RP to actually happen but if enough people are interested then maybe it will happen. Also, it will take place where Seido does not exist and I was even thinking in a alternate country, but Japan would be the best choice.

So thoughts anyone? I can take them! I am the God of Pretzels anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back