• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Interest Checks?

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
I haven't been on in a while. I mean I've seen the update and all, but I haven't RPed since school started. I figured could probably have a 1x1 to keep my RP needs satisfied, but I can't seem to find the interest checks...are they still a thing, or did they get taken away with the update? If they do still exist, could you please link it to me as well? 

xD I feel like this is a stupid question, I'm sorry. It's like 2am (I should go to sleep honestly), so I probably just missed it. Oops. Thanks in advance for any help offered!

(Don't judge me, I lost my glasses and can barely see! >:0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest checks still exist, especially for 1x1. The area is by its own, one for groups and one for 1x1. If you want 1x1, it will be "Looking for Partners" here. The other forum in the category is "Looking for Group". Hope this helps.

Thank you! I have no idea why I couldn't find it last night...maybe I was too tired. xD Anyway, thanks again.

That's not a stupid question at all. Help is needed by everyone from time to time. :D

Eheh. Thank you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back