Interest Check e.e

Odayaka Inazuma

Ten Thousand Club
Okay, I am just checking to see how many people would be interesting in this rp. I know I've kind of done this all backwards, but hey I'm a backward person. So the link to the rp is below, and the description is below that.

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/quest-of-truth.792/

A hundred years ago mankind was brought to it's knees. Heaven and Hell clashed on the day that would forever be remembered as the Calling Hour. Cities fell as the battle raged on and humans were caught in the middle of a furious and bloody slaughter. Hells monsters consumed the humans. The angels, whom have always been thought to be our protectors, turned there backs on us. Claiming that humans had been a failure in the eyes of the Lord. As the Angels killed the humans they would turn to bright colored dust and disappear. Soon Humanity rose up to fight back, but all that came from this was more chaos and lose.

When the dust and ash had settled it seemed as if the angels had won the fight. However the humans had only gone into hiding. Forming small groups the humans moved around a lot. Staying hidden as to survive and venturing into dangerous areas only to find food and supplies. Not all humans liked this approach. Some believed they should fight back until the very last man was standing.

The monsters had been weakened but not defeated. Lurking the lands, these creatures born in Hell from the sins of man, searched for Angels and Humans to consume. Most times Humans being easier to find suffered their hunger. In the ruins of old cities these beast gathered among each other in larger numbers aimlessly hunting down what humanity had survived.

Having thought they won the battle the Angels build a Holy Empire. Though it be small it still served the purpose of protecting them from the enemies that still thirst for their blood. Leaving the Empire was pointless, yet some felt the need to go out and finish the job they had started years ago.

Now in the ruins of the earth a battle for survival still goes on. In the shadows of this life is a truth. The reason for the Calling Hour and the destruction of mankind.

It is claimed that in the ruins of a old temple the truth lies for the heart that seeks it. No one is sure who started the rumor, but it has become clever to many that this could very well be the key to winning this fight. But first they must get past the people who will stand in there way, avoid the enemy, and keep from becoming just another snack for the monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back