Insylum

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

@The Out Of World @asduskfalls

One of the Character Submissions mentioned taco fries.

Hmm.....how does one make a taco fry?:question:

The Out Of World]One of the Character Submissions mentioned taco fries. Hmm.....how does one make a taco fry?:question: [/QUOTE] [URL="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q2vMR82QgQg/T_N0WvZdM4I/AAAAAAAAAfM/LjFh105jqd4/s1600/1.jpg said:
It's a thing in Ireland, and a few other places. It's fries (but we call them chips) with mild chili poured over them, and cheese on top.[/URL]

Observe!

The more I hear about Europe, the more I hate being in the United States.

I'm ashamed to be an American.

Does the Asylum have Taco Fries? I sure hope so. 
Ah, right. RP. My bad. 
Should we put quotes around spoken lines, italicize them, or just go wild?

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Does the Asylum have Taco Fries? I sure hope so. 
Ah, right. RP. My bad. 
Should we put quotes around spoken lines, italicize them, or just go wild?

[/QUOTE]
Generally, I put quotes around spoken lines, italicize inner thoughts, and note actions as usual.

Very excited about this! Reminds me of text adventures so far. And I love me some text adventures.

Quick question before I start: are we to put where we are also it seems I need some couching on format. I assume you put who you are narrating to in the post, but why aren't we all in the same place you described, also are we to put our name and location at the top of every post? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure all is right on my side

You can put 'Unknown' or something descriptive that you like.

I would appreciate name and place at the top of every post so I can pick you out easily.

You are not all together, because this is a dream sequence. Sometimes you will be split up in the waking world, too.

We start with 5 Vitality and 5 Lucidity. Can we convert any of this right away or must we wait until certain moments?

asduskfalls said:
We start with 5 Vitality and 5 Lucidity. Can we convert any of this right away or must we wait until certain moments?
Right away. But think on the wisdom of that action.

Grey said:
Right away. But think on the wisdom of that action.
Of course, I had no intention of actually doing it, just getting a feel. So we can change our stats at any time? Provided of course we have the appropriate number.

Alexandra said:
You can absolutely make your own taco fries. American chili is excellent.
So those taco fries... I'm pretty sure Americans just call them chili cheese fries

Vandrid said:
So those taco fries... I'm pretty sure Americans just call them chili cheese fries
Being very much not American here, I would think that is reasonable. The title includes all necessary ingredients ~

Alexandra said:
Being very much not American here, I would think that is reasonable. The title includes all necessary ingredients ~
We Americans aren't always that creative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back