• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

InSpectres!

What type of Paranormal Investigators do you want to be?

• Ghost Hunters (Ex: Ghostbusters)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien Hunters (Ex: Men in Black)

• Monster Hunters (...For some reason I can't think of an example)

• Other (Please Elaborate)

• Total voters

creepingShade

Anyone interested in playing a silly dice game called InSpectres where you're part of a paranormal investigation franchise? I bought the PDF a little while ago and haven't had a chance to play with it much, and I haven't done anything on this site with dice, so I figured I'd try out both at the same time! The rules aren't all that complicated, and the player's are mostly in charge of what happens. Usually if you succeed on roll, you get to make up a "clue" to help solve the mystery and push the plot forward. If that sounds like something you'd like, please reply and maybe vote on a genre. All the details will be hashed out once I pick out a few players, somewhere around 4 most likely.

Rulebook for InSpectres can be bought HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back