Insomnia has a very tight grip on my life...

shapeshifting

shapeshifting
Well insomnia has taken the better part of my night.

As per usual...

but I found this website and it seems to be active and engaging so I anticipate some awesome, creative writing.

My name is revolting or rev and I have been on and off RPing for around 5 years. If anyone remembers the old foopets forums that is where I first began participating in text based role playing. 

I also just love writing and language in general. I write short stories, poetry and the occasional song. I also play piano and guitar.

I have just ended a 2 year long hiatus (relationship issues((she didn't like me RPing))) and I am looking to resharpen my roleplaying skills in a fresh, welcoming environment.

Hopefully I can settle right into this community. (:

My favorite types of RPS are:

• urban realistic/fantasy
  • apocalyptic
  • supernatural human
  • vampire
  • animal families (I am picky about these however)
  •  

I am excited to start and have a lot of time right now so let me know if there are any forums that need people! 

Aloha

~ Rev

Welcome aboard, Rev!! RPNation is an excellent site to get back into roleplaying and I'm sure you'll fit in right here. I suggest you check out the Looking For Group or Looking For Partner interest checks. We have lots of roleplays based around fantasy or sci-fi that are looking for people. Have a nice night!! 

Welcome to RpN Rev ^^ There are quite a few people here who are dedicated with developed and original ideas. I think you'll like it. If you have any questions you can't find the answers too you can ask me, I'll try my best to help find the info you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back