• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Quests ◄

xg045g.gif

~Kaye Nightingale ~
➣ Quest name: The Thief
➣ Interactions: Ajex (AJ) Polaris. Polaris.
➣ Status: In progress
"You only do a lot of things because Curtis gives you a dirty look. Admit that its nice out. You could be doing work but instead you are out enjoying the day and actually doing something." Kaye retorted unable hide her smirk. She knew AJ, he was a lazy bum--but he meant well at least most of the time. They had known each other for a long time, the years had blurred together so well that she wasn't even sure the number. but it was a few.

"It is when you don't want to go shopping alone, besides I need a guy with big arms to help me carry all the stuff." She turned and started to walk backwards giving him a small puppy pout just to tease him before laughing and starting to walk normally again. "We won't be that long, you will be napping again before you know it."

Perhaps Kaye shouldn't have said that.

Not to seconds later a cry for help echoed from above the crowded market, having Kaye's ears perk and follow the sound of the cry for help. She frowned scanning the area for the older mans voice till it came again. She hardly heard AJ's mention of the supplies store they normally went too, instead her call of duty, her need to help the smaller person had her grabbing his hand and drag them off the beaten path.

"We can help you sir." Kaye spoke earning a sad but welcome smile from the older gentleman. She ignored the swearing from behind her and tightened her grip on AJ's black shirt.

"Oh bless the both of you." He chimed giving a nod of approval before coming around his stand to join the two closer, more then likely to tell his tail of woe.

"It's no trouble at all." A rude comment from Aj had her elbowing him in the chest. "Ignore him, he's just tired, didn't have a good nap. Please, tell us what the culprit looked like or any details that would aid the two of us in helping you." Kaye asked tilting her head to the side.

The man looked with sad blue eyes from Kaye to Ajex before keeping his gaze transfixed on Kaye sighing heavily.

"I was doing some work behind my stand here." he pointed to behidn his stand. "Getting change for a lovely lady who had just purchased some of the apples but when I turned around both the lady and most of the basket of apples where gone." He held up a hand gesturing to the scene of the crime.

"What did she look like?" Kaye asked crossing her arms over her chest listening closely.

"Dark hair, a hood over her face but I remember green eyes, she was so fast I don't know how she could have gotten away so quickly." The man was back into a frenzy, any calming factory from having help eliminated from describing the scene.

tumblr_o3oi44ycfN1tix0l8o2_500.gif
x QUEST x

The Thief

x STATUS x

In progress

x LOCATION x

Requiem City; Market

x TEAM x

Zander & Jack ( normal normal )

Quest #1: The Thief

As Jack walked away, Zander moved to follow, but paused, turning back toward the fishmonger. ”We’ll be back soon. Don’t go anywhere.” Zander spoke, and with it, breathed life into an unspoken threat: If you do leave, we’ll come looking for you.

The vendor, Burt, only smiled his crooked smile. “This is my stand. Where else would I be?”

Zander nodded, and headed over to meet up with Jack, who was busy flipping through his notes. “You alright?” Zander asked, since he found the way Jack removed themselves from that conversation a little irregular, but was instead met with Jack’s theory about invisible thieves and accomplices of thieves. “Okay. Slow down.” Zander chastised, not wanting to get ahead of themselves. But it was probably too late for that. This kid’s mind was already moving a mile a minute, and Zander needed time to catch up.

”What makes you think it wasn’t just some ordinary thief? Maybe the people around here are just unobservant.” Zander didn’t put much stock in the idea of an invisible man stealing merchandise from the market like a petty criminal. But the look on Jack’s face when he dismissed his theory off-hand forced him to reconsider.

”Okay, okay… Let’s say you’re right. How do we catch a guy who can turn invisible at will?” Zander was asking because he genuinely didn’t have a clue.

A rustling from behind him brought Zander’s attention over his shoulder, but when he looked, he saw just an empty street. Just the wind. Probably. Shaking his head, he tried to free himself of the thought of an unseen assassin in their midst. Resting his hands on his hips, Zander was equal parts waiting for Jack to tell him how to catch an invisible man and thinking of how to catch one himself.

4866b42d33e1e369739976c287c7bdf0.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Octavius Makomin Makomin Bob Skryx Skryx
Quest: Monster Raid

Khione Silverblade
The door opened to reveal what looked to be a study room. Bookshelves lined the right and left walls; the back wall contained a large glass window, a tall lamp in the corners and a writing desk. It seemed empty save for the presence of others and the ever looming feeling of fear. Upon closer inspection, Khione walked forwards to see Crasuss and two other butlers cowering beneath the writing table. If it weren't for the desperate situation they were in, Khione would've thought the scene to be funny. Three grown men were crammed into such a small space only to fall out quickly when they saw them.

"Finally! Damn Magisters take forever to do their job. Get us out of here," the man Khione assumed was Mr.Crassus exclaimed, grabbing her tightly by the arm. His fingers dug into her upper arm, the grip of it hurting her more than any Tenebris had so far. She forced a smile and gently tried to pry him away to help the other two butlers up as well. Surely he was only speaking and acting this rudely because of fear right? Right? Seeing Mr.Crassus continually nag about their "tardiness" left her with her answer.

Holding in a sigh, she tried her best to calm the man down. "Al-alright sir, just calm down. Octavius here will help see you out. We promise you'll be safe from here on," Khione spoke calmly, shooting a 'please help' look to her friend behind the balding man's back.

BOB
Interactions: Octavius Makomin Makomin Khione Aster Aster

He had actually managed to help. Well, sort of. Octavius had handled it, but at least he had managed to hit it. Bob felt a small burst of pride. Continuing down the corridor after the older boy had sent out more clones down other corridors (Bob couldn't help staring after them, fascinated) they came to the final door. Bracing himself for the worse, he was sighed in relief when it was just humans in the room - though he didn't like the way Mr Crassus acted. The man was, well, ungrateful. He had thought everyone respected Magisters. A sound from outside the room distracted him. Poking his head out of the room, he quickly drew it back inside, closing the door behind him and any courage he had gotten from throwing a lap at a tenebris drained away.

"Uhm." Bob cleared his throat to draw the attention of the other two. "There's uhm. A few Tenebrae outside," he tried to say this quietly, but at this point something slammed against the door, rattling it on its hinges. He winced. "Three of them."

tumblr_inline_nfyxkwgXmq1smn73p.png

q u e s t || the thief

l o c a t i o n || requiem city

t e a m || jack and zander

t a g s || Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Jack sat for a bit, contemplating.

"Do you really think everyone here is super unobservant? You have to give these people some credit, Zan." Jack gave him a look of mild exasperation. He obviously wasn't annoyed or angry at him, his tone was more playful. "All of these people I've questioned, but really, none of them saw anything." He showed Zander his list of about eight people he'd gone through.

"Uh, good question." Jack thought for a bit, remembering that one random girl from school who had an invisibility anima. When she used it, there was always some kind of indication as to where she was. A bit of dust would kick up, someone would feel a faint breeze as she walked by.

"This man, Archie," Jack showed Zander his notepad again, pointing at a paragraph he'd written about the man's account. "His honeyfruit were knocked over randomly, no one was even there." He looked as if he'd finally convinced him to at least consider it as a plausible idea. "About catching him, though... I don't have a clue, really. Unless we can get the truth out of that Burt guy."

Jack peeked his head around the corner, Burt selling a fish to a customer. He looked back to Zander.

"Uh... stakeout?"

A J A X
”Seeing people change isn’t what hurts the most. It’s remember who they used to be.”

[FONT=‘karla’]
✘​
[/FONT]
[font=‘karla’]
The Thief || The Market || Kaye & Ajax || In Progress

She took his hand forcefully, dragging him towards the old male as Ajax heaved out a sigh. “How come trouble follows you every time?” he muttered just as Kaye agreed to help the man. However, she mentioned “we” instead of “I” and Ajax backed up a little but her grip on his hoodie kept him in place. “Shit, Kaye. Hold up, I didn’t agree to help you,” he defended his stance but the old man seemed to like Kaye’s answer more, ignoring Ajax altogether.

"Oh bless the both of you." he nodded gratefully before coming around his stand to join the two.

"It's no trouble at all."

“So let me get this straight. You screwed up. And now we have to help you?” he asked, completely befuddled. Why? He wasn’t able to get an answer from the guy but Kaye did elbow him, implying for Ajax to shut the hell up.

"Ignore him, he's just tired, didn't have a good nap. Please, tell us what the culprit looked like or any details that would aid the two of us in helping you." Kaye asked, sounding like Sherlock Holmes. The old male soften his gaze between the two of them but only focused on Kaye instead of Ajax who didn’t want to bother with either of them.

With a heavy sigh, the story began. "I was doing some work behind my stand here, getting change for a lovely lady who had just purchased some of the apples. But when I turned around both the lady and most of the basket of apples were gone."

”What did she look like?" Kaye inquired as Ajax yawned, disinterested in the whole scenario.

"Dark hair, a hood over her face but I remember green eyes, she was so fast I don't know how she could have gotten away so quickly."

With Kaye being adamant as ever, Ajax figured that once they catch the thief, he can go back to sleep. Out of nowhere, an empty white plastic chair scraped against the ground before halting in the middle of the bustling streets right in front of Ajax. The platinum blonde sat down with his right foot resting on his left high. His head tilted up like he did the most natural thing in the world and with an indifferent tone, he began his own line of reasoning.

“Dark hair, green eyes with a hood huh? Are you sure this isn’t Quinn? Sounds like her. Case closed,” Ajax clapped his hand together but Kaye didn’t seem to believe his farfetched conclusions.

“Fine, we’ll help you but there’s nothing free in the world,” Ajax tapped on his knee. “What is it going to be, old man?”

“I’ll give you twenty gold! Please find my apples! I can’t let her get away with this!”

“Done,” Ajax signaled Kaye to come over while he was still resting on his chair. “Do you have your notebook with you? Your dog creation will be useful in this case,” he said before looking at the apple vendor. “Did she touch anything that could leave her scent behind?”

“I-I don’t think so, she was very careful.”

“Huh. A smart thief,” he took out his tonfa from his hoodie. “I’m going to kill her when I find her.”

Sasil Sasil
[/font]

Last edited:
1d64ed81-b8a2-4746-852b-3dc4593842a1.png

▼​
Interactions: Quinn Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Quest: The Thief

Curtis Laucron
His prediction had been wrong and instead of finding the cargo on a ship (I actually forgot I mentioned that in my post, silly me) it had ended up in a sketchy looking warehouse instead. Whoever the thief was, he was certainly unknowingly testing Curtis' patience. By the time they finally reached their destination, the male was already set on beating someone black and blue. This errand had taken far longer than anticipated.

His hands clenched into testing fists, especially when the two men Curtis assumed were the Thief's lackeys insulted his fellow Syndicate associate (they were far too business-like to be considered friends but if things were to change, he wouldn't protest). He scoffed when the men hinted their weapons to him and he was almost tempted in sneering. Was that suppose to intimidate him? Did they really not know who they were? Civilian villains were getting cockier everyday.

Curtis could applaud Quinn for her patience for the two; he certainly was having none of it.

"Three, two, one," Curtis rushed the count, already lunging forward with a thrown fist at four. He changed formed in mid-jump, ears, claws and canine fangs popping out as his enhanced skills allowed him to land a punch square in Lackey 1's jaw. With his strength boosted, just the punch alone sent the man sprawling back while the other drew his sword, clearing not expecting Curtis to have been a Magister (in training anyways).

Whether it was out of fear or "wise" decision, the man had moved to attack Quinn instead, probably thinking her to be the weaker target. Boy was he wrong. Curtis spared no glance back, knowing that Quinn could very well handle herself. The man he had punched got back on his feet rather quickly, drawing a pistol out instead of a word.

He fired mercilessly, planning to keep Curtis at a distance. Being part beast allowed him the intuition and fluidity to know where or make a rough (near accurate) prediction on where each bullet was going to land. He dodged, jumping bullet from bullet with each step drawing nearer to the panicked man. With duck down and final jump, Curtis landed himself right in front of the man, his extended hand containing the pistol a mere millimeters from his cheek.

"Bastard," he growled, using his claws to make a nasty gash at the man's face, stretching down to his right shoulder. It elicited a pained scream and a stray bullet. His free hand gripped at the gun, crushing it in his palm as he brought his knee up violently against the man's chest. He could swear he heard the sound of a few ribs breaking, but remained merciless even as he tossed the body back against the wooden door.

"Knock knock assholes!" Curtis yelled, kicking the door down to reveal a number of surprised, rough-looking men. Each of them had a crate in their hands filled with stolen goods, and among them was a man whose scent matched the one he picked up earlier. "Today's your lucky day."

large.gif
x QUEST x

The Thief

x STATUS x

In progress

x LOCATION x

Requiem City; Market

x TEAM x

Zander & Jack ( normal normal )

Now, that’s where Jack was wrong. Zan didn’t have to give these people any credit whatsoever. And he wouldn’t. For all they knew, those eight people could all be liars. Hell, they could all be in on it. And that damn fishmonger. He was hiding something. Zander clenched his jaw, a sign that he was thinking hard on something.

”Our friend Burt doesn’t seem like the talkative type.” Zander muttered, eyeing the vendor at his stand before turning his gaze back on Jack. A stakeout could work. At the very least, it was a better idea than standing around doing nothing and hoping that the thief would just turn themselves in.

”Okay, I’m in.” Zander wondered if Jack was having fun with this. Either way, his methods were sound, and he seemed to be approaching the problem at hand with a strategic mind. Kind of like chess. Makes sense, Mr. Chess prodigy.. Having already resigned himself to taking a backseat to the Pandoran on this one, despite being the elder of the two, Zander awaited his orders, all the while keeping an eye on his surroundings. He couldn’t shake the feeling that they were being watched, somehow, from somewhere, despite every time he looked, he saw only the market going along its daily routine. After his latest pass, his eyes settled back down on Jack, who seemed keen on continuing the mission.

”Ready when you are. What’s the plan?”

Octavius Harred

images

Interaction: Khione Aster Aster and Brendan Skryx Skryx
Quest: Monster raid

To say that Octavius Harred was relieved at the fact that what behind the door were humans was an overstatement. He was sure that more tenebrae were somewhere in the bulding. The trio walked into the room only to have a slightly more distinguishing man out of the three huff about how the magisters, he assumed his party, were late.

The taller of the three didn't really mind the man. Octavius knew that there were far nastier men out there. Mr Crassus was just someone who was used to having people cater to his every needs, from the silverware he used in the morning to how his bed is tidied up at night.

Octavius was just about to fold his arms when he noticed the male grabbing Khione's arm. Undoubtedly it was because she was perceived as the 'weakest' in the group because of her form. He raised his eyebrow, certain that she was not enjoying this treatment at the slightest. "Mr Crassus, if you would kindly cooperate with us, we would be able to leave this mansion immediately." he said with a small smile before it seemed to almost harden, as though it was an act to put off with.

"Not to mention, we aren't the magisters who were called to help you and your party. I suggest that if you do not like how we handle this situation, we would be more than happy to leave all of you to your own devices until the original magisters arrive." He then frowned, quite comically, as though he was correcting a child.

The male then turned and was about to leave when he heard what Brendan had mentioned. He stooped in his tracks and nodded before looking back at the five of them there, or to be more exact, Khione and Brendan. "Each of us take one on. If we finish ours off quicker, we help the other two," he said with a nod before looking back at the three men, "You three stay as low as possible and hidden. Don't come out until everything is clear."

Octavius then waited for the confirmation of his friends before pulling the door open by the doorknob. As expected, three tenebrae came charging in- one that looked like a cross of an ox and a horse, a giant blob like thing that was a dark brown in colour and a giant tenebrae that looked like a deformed snake with a few limbs almost sticking out.

The hybrid of an ox and a horse came charging to him and he narrowly dodged it before he raised his hand and the tenebrae stilled, almost frozen. It then collapsed before disintegrating, having Octavius freeze the blood in its body.

4866b42d33e1e369739976c287c7bdf0.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Octavius Makomin Makomin Bob Skryx Skryx

Khione Silverblade
Khione couldn't help but smirk to see the color drain from Mr.Crassus' face as Octavius answered back, without any notable spite (despite his obvious underlying message). For a moment, the man seemed to turned red in the face, but not wanting to be left in any more danger, he kept his mouth shut only to mutter an offended, "What cheek!" to his servants. It seemed his staff would be more than happy than to leave him behind.

Her attention was turned to the door and she frowned at Brendan's comment. It seemed the remaining Tenebrae had finally decided to show themselves. She nodded in agreement to Octavius' plan and braced herself with her blades in hand.

The moment she caught sight of the snake-looking Tenebrae, she charged forward with the intent to kill. Her blades slashed at the snake's limbs and each slash caused ice to form over each wound. She worked fast, keeping out of range from the snake Tenebrae, barely dodging its attack at her heel. Jumping back, she combined her blades together and lunged forward, scissors opened, only to close them in one cruel snap.

She tutted as blood splattered, stopping to wipe her classes on the end of her sweater as the Tenebris dissolved.

Two down. One more to go.

tumblr_okrac4tYgI1uryffco2_250.gif

Ѧ

Team: Quinn & Curtis ( Aster Aster )

Not quite surprised, and certainly not caught off guard by Curtis’ pre-emptive strike, Quinn felt something that might be akin to relief. At least now they could move past the formalities and get straight to fighting, which was an inevitable outcome either way. The first man fell back from the weight of Curtis’ fist. Poor bastard. The second man, who looked more like Quinn’s type anyway, stepped forward, drawing his sword. Poor bastard.

“HAAH!!”

He shouted as he charged, blade centered at his chest, sharpened tip pointed toward hers. A lunging thrust. A smart move to open with. Quinn side-stepped, back and left, letting the blade pass through the space her body previously occupied. He pressed his supposed advantage, drawing his sword up, and back behind his shoulder, priming an overhead strike.

“HYAAAH!”

Down fell the sword stroke, but this time Quinn didn’t dodge. She did adjust her position, and brought her empty hands together over her right shoulder, a mirror of his left-heavy strike. The sound of metal crashing against metal rang out, rebounding off the claustrophobic walls of the almost abandoned alleyway. Quinn took no small amount of pleasure in watching her opponent’s face turn from arrogance, to surprise, to dread, as the realization of what she was washed over him. Unfortunately, she wouldn’t give him any more time to register the gravity of his mistake.

By adjusting the angle of her blade as it made contact with his, Quinn created a ramp, and the momentum behind the man’s swing did the rest. His sword slipped down the blade of hers, and the weight of it threw him off balance. He lost his footing, stumbled forward, and was met with the pommel of Quinn’s blade striking down hard on the top of his head. He dropped like a sack to the ground, his sword clattering to the floor by his side.

Quinn stepped over her fallen foe, letting the conjured sword in her hand dissolve into nothing as she did. Unfazed by the sound of the gun, she joined Curtis as he tossed his man against the door. Nodding to him, she readied herself for the door to come down, and when it did, she was inside immediately, moving at a dead sprint, before the men behind it could put down the cargo they carried.

Her eyes cycled from one thug to another—she counted no more than five or six—and targeted the closest one, who still held a large crate, supposedly filled with the vendor’s stolen goods. She honed in on him, and with mere moments before they were about to collide, dropped, letting her momentum carry her forward into a sliding kick at the man’s leg. His knee buckled at an irregular angle, and he dropped the crate, falling to his knees with a thud. Quinn was already back to her feet, both hands spread, gripping a long, dull-chrome staff.

Flourishing the bō once, Quinn smashed one end against the back of the man’s head, and he fell forward with a choked groan. Quinn leapt back from him, tucking the staff under the crook of her right arm as she hunted for the next nearest target, leaving the big man slumped forward over the crate he’d previously been carrying.

large.gif

Ѧ

Last edited:
BOB
Interactions: Octavius Makomin Makomin Khione Aster Aster

Octavius started taking charge of the situation, calming down Mr Crassus and telling them what to do. Bob started to relax, trusting him to handle it. Until the older boy said 'take one each' and his head snapped around to stare at him. There was no time to protest however, because Octavius seemed to have taken his head jerk as a confirmation and was already pulling open the door. Three tenebrae flooded into the room. A formless blob of black was spilling towards him, much slower than the other two seemed to be moving.

Trying to summon his anima, but to no avail, Bob tripped over her feet as he tried to back away. His bag of cards slipped out of his pocket as he backpedaled away from it. "Shit," he swore as the blob drew closer. His eyes widened to see the white plastic gradually absorbed into the shapeless mass. "Hey!" He scrambled forward, attempting to tug it back out of the blob, doubling his efforts to no avail. The last bit of the bag was disappearing into the creature when. Frustrated, Bob flung out one hand angrily. To his surprise, the blob was suddenly blown back by a sudden burst of wind that disappeared as fast as it arrived. It did the trick though. The blob was sent flying all the way through the doorway it burst into, colliding with the wall with a loud and gross squish.

"Whoa." Was all he could manage, eyes wide with amazement, one hand still clutching onto the temporarily forgotten bag which was now covered in goop but still looked salvageable.

1d64ed81-b8a2-4746-852b-3dc4593842a1.png

▼​
Interactions: Quinn Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Curtis Laucron
While Quinn dealt with the two nearest brutes, Curtis had dived forward, choosing to hunt out the Thief who had started this mess. He caught sight of the fear-ridden thief--a man with greasy black hair and an eye patch--he took a fist full of the thief's hair and slammed his head against the fist which was thrown behind him. Curtis ducked in the process, dodging one of the lackey's punches, using the momentum to his advantage. Crouching in between the lackey and the thief, he stood up to land a hard punch to the underside of the lackey's chin. The impact had caused his head to be snapped backwards, cracking from the quick force.

The sound made him wince but he was still far from forgiving. His back was turned only a second from the thief and he had sense the malicious glint of metal before he felt it. A knife sliced at his side and would've dug into his back if he his Jackal reflexes hadn't moved him out of the way. Blood dripped from his wound despite the 'shallow' cut. Instead of wincing or reacting to the pain, Curtis grinned; anger flaring in his dark eyes.

"You. Asshole," he hissed, ire punctuating each word. One hand made a grab at the hand with the knife and the other shoved down the back of the man's head into his knee. He slammed hard once, and repeated the violent act with his elbow. His elbow connected with the back of the man's neck, knocking him out. Blood--most likely from the thief's now broken nose--smeared his pants. He frowned at the stain, making mental reminder to do his laundry once he gets home.

With four down there was only one thug left to go. Looking around, Curtis did not see him. He was probably smart enough to run away after seeing his friends get beaten up but the adrenaline was pumping through the male. His aggression levels were high especially after given the open wound.

When his eyes caught sight of the unlucky bastard who tried to make a run for the exit, Curtis ran forward with the full intent to stop. "Oh no you don't," he muttered under his breath. Seeing how Quinn was closer to the doorway than he was, he called out to her to stop him. Letting one of them go would be a sloppy job. If they were going to take this quest on, they might as well see it through.

Kaia Eden Nightingale
”What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison! Ha-ha!”

☼​
Protect The Boss || Requiem City || Uriah & Robbie || In Progress

There was always a problem when it came to cooking and especially for Kaia, the result of her failed cooked goods means she was always running low on money. While the brunette enjoys bumming off her best friend, Robbie, she still owed Uriah a meal from their previous Excalibur dare and Kaia never goes back on her bets. Being penniless and seeking for an adventure outside of Requiem Academy, Kaia hit up the boys last night announcing that she found the perfect quest for them. She even made the proclamation that due to its seriousness, guarding a noble female and all, it will probably be the least crazy adventure they’ve gone on and oh, was she so wrong.

If there was anything she should learned by now, it was that with Uriah and Robbie, there’s no such thing as a simple day outside. The Troublemakers are basically them.

The trio were in the middle of walking to Duke Alabrah’s mansion to accept his quest and once again, Uriah was leading due to Kaia’s ability to magically forget where she was going most of the time. “I feel kind of bad to be part of some kind of arrange marriage deal. It sounds sucky to be a noble woman,” Kaia commented as they followed a downhill path. Just right around the corner was his mansion according to Uriah. ”I rather be poor and free with you guys than to marry to random Lord with a goatee,” her arms went around each of their shoulder. When they curved around the corner, a large mansion came into view with two men dressed in all black and sunglasses guarding outside.

“May I help you?” the larger muscular man asked in a gruff voice.

“We’re here to accept Duke A…Abra…Kada…” Bra? Oh god. What was his name again?

“Alabrah?”

“Right, him. We’ll be guarding his daughter,” Kaia nodded cheerfully at the two men before they opened up the massive gates that lead inside.

“Follow me,” the skinnier but tanner male said as he headed in first.

Elbowing Uriah in the ribs lightly, she grinned brightly at the male. “Soooo, which one is your type? The bald muscle or the tanner hairy one? I bet Robbie votes for the bald muscle.”
Skryx Skryx Makomin Makomin

tumblr_static_42zvajrz48sgsscsokwg04ogk.gif
x QUEST x

Starapple Orchards

x STATUS x

In progress

x LOCATION x

(en route to)Tref Forest, Autumnwood

x TEAM x

Team Genesis / Quad Squad: Jasmine( Aster Aster ), Jensen( Finalizer Finalizer ), Bobbi( Skryx Skryx ) & Zander

Quest #2: Starapple Orchards
Zander's head rested against the cool glass pane as the world rolled by. His eyes cracked open, and they beheld the city of Requiem in all its splendor, rising like a jeweled crown set upon the earth. A girl beside him on the cart had touched his arm, rousing him awake. He callously shrugged her off, dozing back to sleep.

"Hey, you should wake up. We're gonna be there soon." Spoke the same, annoying girl. A young, half asleep Zander responded in kind.

"Get lost." He breathed, still very much in the grasp of sleep, but to no avail. He was already past the point of no return. His body had started waking up on its own. Annoyed, Zander opened his eyes and aggressively adjusted himself in his seat, rubbing away the last vestiges of his nap from the corners of his eyes. He looked over at the girl who'd bothered him, the words already coming out, before he could properly see who he was talking to. "You happy now?"

He immediately regretted his rudeness. She was... cute. Well-dressed, too. She clearly came from a family with some money, which made him suddenly conscious of his, by comparison, ratty clothes. They were sitting, but he could tell she was tall, her hair a deep auburn. His eyes lingered a little longer than he wanted them to, finally wrenching his gaze away out the window. Mild embarrassment warmed his face, but he pretended not to care.

He didn't know how he knew, but she was looking at him. He felt her eyes on him, but dared not turn around, lest she see the rosiness of his freckled cheek.

"My name's Jasmine." The girl spoke again, in a soft voice.

He turned to her, to Jasmine. Face to face, he gave his name.

"Zander."

Φ
"Zander! Wake up, we're almost there." A familiar voice spoke to him, as he lay his head against a cool glass window, listening to the sounds of the world rolling by.

He grunted, slowly sitting himself back against his seat, "I'm up, I'm up." He promised, squinting around the train car, stopping on the three most familiar faces in the world. He was home.

Last edited:
Octavius Harred

images

Interaction: Khione Aster Aster and Brendan Skryx Skryx
Quest: Monster raid
The never doubted any of his friends, least of all their abilities, even Brendan, as silly as it may seem. Octavius Harred smiled slightly at the sight of the defeated tenebrae. "Finally," the male said before making his way to the two of the magisters with him. He then looked to Mr Crassus and his party before saying, "It's safe now. Please stick close to us just in case." He then gestured to his friends to gather outside and get ready to leave the mansion, not to forget to keep an eyes out for more tenebrae. Just as they took a few steps out, the two clones of himself made their way to him before they seem to dissipate into the floor, having them sucked back to himself.

Just then Mr Crassus mumbled to himself, something along the lines of possible witchcraft of sorts. "Good job, Khione and Brendan." He said before they made their way down the stairs and out of the mansion, having met the man from earlier and him thanking them. Mr Crassus had no choice but to mutter a forced 'thank you' before turning his attention back to his row of butlers and maid. The trio then turned on their heels before walking to the direction in which they, Khione and himself, were supposed to head. Having Brendan with them, he mentions, "My favourite snack is chips. We're looking for some."

He then grinned as they make their way to a convenience store that was about a half hour walk.

Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. and Rob Skryx Skryx
Quest: Protect the Boss

Uriah Kershaw hadn't really plan to do anything that night. To be honest, he was going to hand his rent money for the month to his landlord, not to mention, he was planning on taking up an extra shift at a restaurant he not only frequents for work thrice a week but also frequent as a part-timer too. Sitting idly wasn't his cup of tea at all and it wasn't as though he could do anything that wouldn't cause his neighbours to complain about him making too much of noise for the umpteenth time, courtesy to the numerous sleepovers his best friends have had at his place. So when Kaia suggested that the trio were to take up another quest to earn money, he's thought he would be able to kill two birds with one stone and join in. Plus, he wouldn't say no to them unless he absolutely had to.

"That's too but money," he joked as he leaned closer onto Kaia's shoulder before laughing albeit. To be honest, if he was to be serious, he would never trade in his freedom or ability to love for money. Money may make the world, or rather, Requiem go round because of economics and survival but love will always be the foundation of his survival, especially with the friends he had now and in the Academy. He straightened his jacket before looking over at Rob. "What about you? I bet you wouldn't mind either way as long as the woman you're married to is pretty." He smirked at the other blond before giving him a grin, knowing that he had hit bulls eye on the other male's general wants and needs.

Just as he was about to say more, they had reached the top of a small slope that was a dwelling for a mansion. The mansion itself was huge in size, almost seven size in width if one compared the low flat he was living in. Uriah then thought that the price of it was certainly more than seven folds of what he pays for his one room unit. The outside walls were lined with two rows of cyan and light green tiles, symbolizing the house's official colours, or to be exact, the duke's officially colours of distinguishing his family. Moving on, Uriah and his best friends could tell that the gates were made of the finest steels in the land, having lined with gold for extra protection and embedded on it were sapphires and emeralds.

He wanted to awe at it but the fact that he could tell that he couldn't afford such a luxury made him slight saddened and disgusted. He knew that people who had money could do whatever they wished to and he had no qualms with that policy but the fact that there were rumours circulating around that Duke Alabrah's fortune was made not only from his trade businesses but also his connection with a few leaders of the country made him grimace slightly. Exploiting taxes were something common to be heard when talking but having it actually encountered first hand just made him sickened, almost as though he had puked slightly at the back of his mouth.

"We are the magisters responsible for guarding Duke Alabrah's daughter, Miss Jasmine for her wedding," he said with a formal tone, something rarely heard upon from Uriah Kershaw. "We are to accompany her to her groom safely, yes, sir?"

[scroll]

Bobbi Brown
STARAPPLE ORCHARDS
Interactions: Jas Aster Aster , Zan Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , Jens Finalizer Finalizer
Jasmine. The faint, familiar scent lingered in the air, only getting stronger when she felt a small weight drop onto her left shoulder. Moving her gaze from the passing scenery, Bobbi turned her head to the see her oldest friend resting her head against her, fast asleep. Her mouth quirked up into a small smile as she shifted slightly to make sure Jas's neck wasn't bent too awkwardly -she knew all about neck cricks from unwise sleeping positions.

She was glad to see the peaceful expression on her face. Much better than how stressed she looked all the time lately. Well, they all had things to do. She winced inwardly, thinking of all the work that was undoubtedly piling up for her back at the Academy. Looking away before she stared too long, she cast her eyes around the train car, looking at the other two members of their quest, also asleep.

How long had it been since the four of them were all together? It felt like a dream and unconsciously, Bobbi's hand drifted to her side, checking for her scar. Feeling content that at least this much was real, she allowed herself to relax, the smile on her lips lingering even as she turned her attention back outside the window.

The miles passed by and eventually she felt the train start to slow down for what was finally their stop. She stifled a laugh when she noticed Jens mouth wide open and snoring as he slept and relaxed her anima. "Hey, we're here," she said softly as she shook Jasmine's shoulder gently, greeting her with a smile when she finally opened her eyes. "We're here," she repeated. With that, she stood up and stretched her arms high above her head, yawning, before she set about waking the two boys she considered to be her brothers.

tumblr_okq75gQKiF1ruu897o4_r1_540.gif
Ѧ

Team: Quinn & Curtis ( Aster Aster )

The next man, having witnessed Quinn make short work of his associate, possessed the wherewithal to drop his crate and draw his weapon by the time the young Syndicate had closed with him. A hulking brute—and taller than her by half—the man hefted a massive war-hammer, whose head was covered with wicked iron spikes, over his shoulder. Quinn readied her bō, waiting for the swing. A weapon of that size was powerful, but slow. She’d have no hope of parrying. She had to dodge. Timing would be everything. She had to wait, watch for him to telegraph his move. Patience, patience...

There it was, an over-the-head swing, threatening to crush her body beneath its immense weight. Quinn leapt aside, throwing herself out of the way of the deadly strike, the impact of which rang in her ears, the sound of metal crashing upon stone.

Quinn barely had a chance to steady herself before the mountain of a man was swinging again, this time he took the hammer sideways, aiming to crush Quinn’s ribs, and the whole of her left side. She felt the gust of wind the hammer produced as it swung through open air, just barely escaping unscathed.

So far, she’d dodged twice, but only by the skin of her teeth. Next time she might not be so lucky. Dispelling the bō, as it was too cumbersome for her to make use of and dodge for her life at the same time, Quinn clasped her hands tight around twin daggers, readying herself as her opponent recovered from his own botched swing.

Sweat had started to bead up across his forehead, as the strain of wielding such a heavy weapon began to take its toll. Even so, she was running out of places to run. He’d forced her into a corner, with a wall at her back. The thug came to the same realization she did, and though he was out of breath, he did manage a smirk, though it looked more like a grimace as he heaved the hammer overhead, letting it fall toward Quinn’s shoulder.

Quick like a viper, Quinn dropped into a crouch, hoping she hadn’t miscalculated. When the hammer-stroke fell, she realized she hadn’t. Looking up in time to watch as the oaf lodged the spikes of the hammer into a notch in the wall, Quinn knew her time to strike had come. As he struggled to pull the hammer free, Quinn made her move. With the dagger in her left hand, she stabbed through the man’s forward-most foot. He squealed in pain and alarm, jerking back and letting go of the hammer, the blade still firmly lodged in his bloodied boot.

As he was stumbling, Quinn pressed the attack, rising to her full height and driving a strong right kick through his gut. He tipped backward like a felled tree, landing on his behind. He was still conscious, but stunned, thanks to his mutilated left foot.

"Quinn!"

Quinn’s head whipped around as she heard Curtis’ voice calling to her. She caught sight of him running toward her, and, with her eyes, tracked where he was heading, catching sight of the final henchman making a break for the exit.

Oh no you don’t.

Quinn broke off into a dead sprint toward the fleeing man, though not before delivering a running kick to the large, prone man’s face, which put him out of commission for good. She dropped her remaining dagger as she ran, letting it dissolve into ether.

Damn it.

At this rate, she wouldn’t reach him before he was outside, and she did not want to take this chase to the streets. With no options left, she threw her right arm to the side as she ran, and into her open palm fell a bolas: a primitive hunting tool comprised of heavy globes attached at the ends of three lengths of connected rope, with one end nearly twice as long as the other two. Grabbing hold of the weight attached to the longest rope in her right hand, and the center of mass of the bolas in her left, Quinn planted her feet and took aim, shutting one eye.

Twenty feet, she estimated, stood between her and him. Rearing back with her right arm, she whipped the bolas around her head and released, letting the weapon fly. Moments later, the weighted rope snagged around the fleeing man’s legs, with the momentum causing the remaining two weighted ends to wrap around several times and cinch tight. Without the use of his legs, the last thug dropped to the floor, and was frantically tearing at the bindings around his legs when Quinn laid the flat of a long-sword's blade at his neck. Captured.

Ѧ Ѧ Ѧ
Later that day, after the goods had been restored, the vendor thanked them vehemently for their service, but Quinn wasn't listening. She was holding the item they'd come for up to the light, examining it.

It'll do.

With that, and when the man had finished his blabbering, the pair took their leave of him, heading back toward Syndicate headquarters victorious, and several gold pieces richer for their troubles.
Ѧ

Last edited:

xg045g.gif

~Kaye Nightingale ~
➣ Quest name: The Thief
➣ Interactions: Ajex (AJ) Polaris. Polaris.
➣ Status: In progress

Kaye was the type of person to try and help anyone. If she happened to even dislike you, on some level, if you asked she would probably still put her neck out to try and make whatever problem you faced better. Putting others first, that was a moral her brother held strong and Kaye knew that she had to keep alive with him being gone. It helped keep him close with the uncertainty that lingered with his sudden disappearance.

Even if she knew the reason behind it. It was thoughts like that that had her negativity swirl inside. It was better to just not think about it and focus on what mattered at the time.

“Dark hair, green eyes with a hood huh? Are you sure this isn’t Quinn? Sounds like her. Case closed,” AJ's comment was so sure, and excited that he had figured it oout so quickly that Kaye just gave him the look her mom would when she did something wrong. Ahh, the mom look, one of annoyance and disappointment. When he seemed to notice he shot her the same bored expression, finally going into more of a professional matter about the whole thing.

"We don't need anything to help,"
Kaye started feeling guilty to take anything from the old man who had just expressed that he had very little, why would they need to take anything for just helping and being a good Samaritan?

“I’ll give you twenty gold! Please find my apples! I can’t let her get away with this!”
It was more then Kaye truly wanted but she knew better then to argue once again with AJ. "You are helping me, the least I can do is return the favor you are doing for me." The man exclaimed clapping his hands together rubbing them nervously, praying that the two strangers before him would in fact help his plight.

After AJ agreed Kaye was already digging in her side bag for her sketch book. It took very little time before she dragged the leather back book and scanned the pages for the dog AJ mentioned. "I never go anywhere without it." Kaye chimed looking up To AJ once more before tearing the picture out in one quick motion. Letting it drift to the ground,
Kaye concentrated completely on the image before her, watching as the creation started to crawl out of the paper taking a form of a type of dog. It stood up to Kaye's hips with dark, shaggy fur pointed ears and large canines. Its eyes darted back in forth before it through its head back in, a large bark erupting from its chest. It took only moments for the details that Kaye worked so hard in creating finished making the form of the beast.

Happy with the finished product Kaye leaned over to pat the beasts head earning a happy bark back in return.

"I don't think killing a apple thief is the best way to go about doing this,"
Kaye mentioned looking to AJ as she put her book back into her bag. Taking the time to look around the stand she picked the basket that only a few apples lingered in. She had to touch something, placing the basket on the ground the massive beast trotted over inhaling every scent before it before its tail went up in alertness.

"Whoever it was, they briefly touched the basket." Kaye spoke looking towards an alleyway. "They went that way, I think." Kaye looked to AJ, "I wonder what someone would want with so many apples anyways." she asked quietly. They where just apples, why steal them? Wasn't like they where some kind of special apples. "You think we should have asked what kind of apples they where?" Kaye asked looking over her shoulder at the old man once more, she stopped mid tracks turning to run back and look at the old man who gave her a sad look, like she had changed her mind for some reason.

"I forgot to ask, what kind of apples are they? They have to be..maybe special for someone to want to steal them." She asked the question earning a light chuckle from the old man.

"Ahh, it's a apple I like to call it aphrodisiac apple." He spoke earning a weird look from Kaye.
"Okay...Thanks!" Kaye waved and ran up to catch up with AJ. "So the apple is called 'Aphrodisiac Apple."

tumblr_inline_nfyxkwgXmq1smn73p.png

q u e s t || the thief

l o c a t i o n || requiem city

t e a m || jack and zander

t a g s || Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Jack always seemed calm, and as if he was spaced out or having too much fun to think, but his mind was actually working very quickly; masking whatever was going on in his head is a specialty of his.

"The plan is," Jack turned to Zander with a sly grin that was borderline creepy, "We need to have something to eat as we people-watch." He pointed at a pizza place. Its neon sign flickered 'Antonio's Pizza'.

Wandering into the place, Jack came back out after about fifteen minutes with a large box, complete with a medley of seasonings, sauces, drinks, and wings.

"Now for where we'll stay for the day," Jack's eyes slowly crawled upwards until they settled, fixated on the top of a building, not too far at all from the market. His coy smile reappeared as he looked back at Zander. "I don't think it should be that hard to climb, right? We're Magisters!" He was careful to not say that too loud, he did want to keep a stealthiness to their 'mission'.

Jack started to walk over to the building.

"So uh—the objective is just—mainly, don't let Burt see us. And if this theoretical invisible anima magister sees us.... Well, we won't actually know if they see us." He shrugged, stopping at a fire escape that climbed up the building.

J E N S E NxxZ E L L E R

eHQGF7l.png

Sleep comes easier these days, though they are not always dreamless. Some nights he still finds himself reeling violently into wakefulness; palms flush against his lips, salt-sour skin bitten raw to smother the screams.

(In dreams, they're always screaming. Even as their lips bubble and blister. Peeling. Melting fat and flesh and blood between gaps of their blackened teeth—)

But the presence of Bobbi by his side assures him that there would be no demons to fight tonight—and even if there were, he wouldn't have to battle them alone. Jas and Zan would make sure of that.

So on the firestarter slept, oblivious to the constant grumbling of train tracks with his mouth slack and head tipped back, sleep-soft limbs spilling gracelessly into Zander's seat. Every so often, said limbs would be swatted away; forced back into Jensen's side of the seat with an occasional grunt from the freckled, sleeping brunet. But then Jensen would shift, causing an arm to come swinging, and the cycle would start again.

It was only typical for the both of them to fight, even in the midst of sleep. Such was the nature of their relationship. Jensen pushing, Zander putting him firmly in his place (though it usually involved more bruises and scorch marks rather than this sleepy, innocent back and forth).

Still, that's what brothers do. They bicker and brawl and cause Jasmine more headaches than necessary, but in the end Jensen would kill him in the exams gdi rory kill for him—as he would for everyone else in the little family they built for themselves.

───────

The train shudders into a stop and as always, he is the last to wake. He takes a few moments, lingering on the threshold of sleep, until Jasmine's voice plucks him gently from the void.

"Y'know, that was the best sleep I've had in ages." He grumbles, his voice roughened by sleep. "Thank you, B."

It takes him a few moments to right himself, but soon he's standing next to Bobbi and pressing a kiss to her cheek, the top of his hair brushing the ceiling even with his shoulders hunched.

She calmed something in him that not even a hundred cigarettes can. He missed her.

Things hadn't quite been the same ever since she left to join the Elites, but Jensen hoped this little rehash of their very first quest would bring back whatever it was that they'd lost in their time apart.

It was only apple-picking, after all.

What could possibly go wrong?

INTERACTIONS — JAS ( Aster Aster ), ZAN ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ), BOBBI ( Skryx Skryx )
q u e s t — STARAPPLE ORCHARDS
s t a t u s — IN PROGRESS

Kirijou.Mitsuru.240.1927406.jpg

▼​
Interactions: Zander Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Bobbi Skryx Skryx Jensen Finalizer Finalizer
Quest: Starapple Orchards

Jasmine Bermout
Sleep came rare especially for someone who constantly burned the midnight oil, but when you had the sandman as your best friend, it was near impossible not to be lured by the sweet calls of rest. Rest was exactly what their little trip was suppose to be. Being busy individuals with all four of them holding some sort of position, it was hard find time away from work and their little assigned "mission" was the perfect excuse for a getaway.

It had been a long time since Jasmine was last in the countryside but certainly not her first. She could fondly recall the first time she had traveled down to Tref and like now, it was with the same group of people she was with; in all honesty, the auburn babe could not ask for better company. It brought warm smile to her face to know that the people she had met and befriended five years ago were still with her now. Safe, happy, alive and secure. There was little more she could ask for and it was in these quiet, precious moments shared which made her determined to protect.

"I think this is our stop," Jasmine said, pulling herself to her feet. With lazy grins, the four of them exited the boot, intending to walk the rest of the way to the Orchards. It wasn't a far walk and with their sleep-laden limbs, they could do well with the exercise.

The afternoon sun shone down on them harshly, but like always, Jasmine had came prepared. She brought little on their trip, carrying with her only a large picnic basket containing their packed lunches and napkins. Her essentials were kept in her skirt pocket but surprisingly, along with everything else, the redhead had packed two retractable umbrellas in the case of rainfall. She handed one over to Jensen, unsure if the boys would overheat (one of them having an abnormally hot body temperature while the other was prone to fire accidents). She shared one with Bobbi, not minding the surprised looks the others shot her when she handed them the umbrellas. Her only response was a shrug.

"Never hurts to come prepared."

Her actions, more than her words, were exactly why she was the famed president of Genesis.

----
They chatted as they walked. The place tugged nostalgia into their hearts and it wasn't long until they were recalling flashbacks laughingly.

"Do you guys remember the wolves from before? And how they terrorized Jens when they first saw him?" Jasmine asked, well repressing the chuckle rising in her chest but not the warm smile on her face. "I was so worried that you were going to burn the whole Orchard down. I still can't believe you and Zan tried to fight them head on. If it weren't for Bobbi you guys would've been dog meat," she sighed, shaking her head.

The quest had been one of their first adventures together and it was also one of the events which had knitted them as the close friends they were now.

Robert Daze
Interactions: Uriah Makomin Makomin Kaia Polaris. Polaris.
Quest: Protect the Boss

Truth be told, Robert Daze had no need for the money they got from the obscene number of quests their trio seemed to take. Not like Kaia and Uriah did, though the glowsticks were appreciated. The income he earned from running his shady gambling deals funded him well enough and the only thing he really needed was clothes -you went through shirts and pants pretty fast when every time you used your anima you ran the risk of losing them. That last quest had cost him another set and he had been far too lazy to go back and pick them up. The glowsticks were cool though. Anyway, his business was enough for his clothes and occasional splurges, not to mention he never felt bad about getting money from home. And sharing it among his friends.

No, Robert Daze went on quests for the thrill. It was always entertaining when the three of them were together and take them out of school and that factor just went up by seven. This quest promised to be interesting as always, what with all the nostalgic memories it was bringing up. Though he figured that with the nature of it none of them would be stripping this time around. Probably. He couldn't help but grin as Uriah nudged him into the conversation. "Yeah, actually I didn't mind. She was pretty damn hot. Probably even hotter now," he said, a little wistfully as they stood outside, waiting to be let into the mansion. He had an obnoxiously large gap in the case of romantic relationships since he got to Requiem Academy. Rob suspected Kaia was behind it, but he never had much proof.

"Obviously bald muscle," Rob said, not caring that the man in question was just a few steps in front of them. "I don't think I can stand too much hair. Unless," he couldn't help but add, "It's as fabulous as mine." He flicked his hair pretentiously whilst smirking at her.

croppedlou.gif

QUEST # 1
STARAPPLE ORCHARDS

2ue2zox.gif

LOUIS BLUTMOND
Team: Orion Walker @Smol Bird

Louis had always been one that enjoys outdoors. The warmth of the morning sun veiled his skin, penetrating through the spaces beneath the canopy of leaves, forming weird patterns weaved in shadows and light. The whisk of the early wind felt soothing, the gentle chirp of the birds accompanied them as they went. The forest had always been a pleasant place to be in, whether to spend the day tackling down a quest or just sleeping underneath the shades…Sleep. That he needs. Louis is an outdoor person; yet most definitely not a morning person.

Unpleasantly roused from his sleep so early in the morning, Louis had forgotten how he had signed up for a quest. It was all a reckless idea brought by in the brink of the moment. His best friend, Bennett Miles, had already done the quest and had endlessly bragged to him about how easy it was, how much it was an easy money. Of course, no one would refuse such a temptation. Just walk there, pluck some apples, go home and party and everyone‘s happy. So at the end, here he was, on his way to the Starapple Orchards with a boy (who is sadly not Bennett), Orion Walker.

The only thing that had him tolerating all these was his strong passion for nature. As it was merely a quest, Louis had long ditched his shoes back at his dorms. It was one of the things he enjoyed most: enjoying the texture of the Earth beneath his bare feet. The German boy had rolled his pants up to his knee, indifferent about his own feet nonetheless. Of course, he was inevitably scolded multiples of times from tracking back mud into the halls, but it didn‘t stop him from repeating the same mistakes. It was the way the ground vibrated beneath his feet, the grind of pebbles beneath his toes and how still and steady it was: he liked it. His only problem with this whole errand besides how early he was required to wake was how quiet it was.

He could tell: Orion Walker was not much of speaker (quite literally even). It was hard bringing up conversation, especially that the only way he‘d respond to you is by writing. At first it was alright, after a while it all felt terribly one sided. As a result, distance formed between them the moment Louis decided he got tired of it. Louis was talkative — he wasn‘t even going to deny as much. He would point out the stupidest of things and say whatever subject that first comes in mind. Nonetheless here they were, walking side by side to a quest of picking apples. He glanced to his side at the short dark haired boy and forced a smile on his face. Be polite Lou, be polite

So,” he began, almost choking how awkward he sounded “Is this your first quest too?

Wow, good job Captain Obvious! Congratulations for stating the facts, now you look stupid

You can ask me anything, if you want!“ Louis quickly added, wary how tense he sounded on his first attempt of conversation. Good. Go sound like a self-proclaimed senior. Because that’s a nice start to a decent conversation.

l‘ve never done this before too, but I think it may be easier if we can…you know, get a running communication going.” He internally face palmed himself the moment those words poured out of his mouth. Saying that to a mute kid? Alright that‘s the last straw on stupidity. Go to bed Lou.

”l—l mean just tell me if you need help…alright? I‘ll help if I could. Shoot me anything.“ He shifted his attention back to the boy, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

coded by:@_707_​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back