• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Inside the fire

Rachary

Chocolate understands.
Sever
Now and forever
You're just another lost soul
about to be mine again
~Disturbed
tumblr_ozezqm3ox51suz9bqo3_1280.png
Licinia • female • 2030 years
goes by 'Hunter' these days

5'7 • athletic • countless scars

Last edited:
f62f615850365e694eaff83d11fc13f7.jpg
Augustus 'Gus' Buren | Male | Twenty-Two Years
6'0" | Somewhat Athletic | Pink Hair/Natural Brown

It had been a small article in the newspapers;
Apparently, a perfectly healthy young man had become catatonic over night.
There was no medical cause known and neither a mental one; it was as if his brain had just started flatlining for no reason at all.
That was what the humans knew.
In fact though, the man had lost his soul.
Ten years ago, he had made a deal with a crossroads demon, and now, it had been his time to pay.
The demon had entered over night, leaving no traces, nothing, but a hollow body, alive, but soulless.
It had been a fair deal, a buisness like every other, but for humans, it probably seemed cruel.
Licinia couldn't care less, to be honest.
Souls were a great source of energy and power, they granted influence, basically, souls were the gold of hell.

And Licinia was a demon as smart and cunning as she could be. Chances were she would gamble you into your doom; Licinia never lost.
At least, not until now.
And for the soul she had taken from that young man, she had plans that could bring her twice the profit.
She just had to find that guy's best friend.
And for her, that of course was a laughably easy task.

It was a dark night, the stars and moon hidden behind thick, black clouds while the wind howled and the rain poured from the sky, occasionally accompanied by thunder and lightnings.
Licinia didn't wear a jacket or coat or anything to protect herself from the weather though; her skin was hot enough to make the water evaporate before it could touch her.
The muscles of her athletic, almost muscular body flexed when she stretched as if this was the most comfortable place to be;
And lastly walked into the hospital where she would find the soulless, alive but catatonic body and one of his closest friends.

She didn't knock when she entered the room, instead just grinned devilishly at the man and leaned against the door after closing it.
"It's a shame to see your friend in such a state, isn't it?", she said- sounding almost amused.
"I guessed I'd find you here, Augustus."
Licinia walked a few steps into the room, while the key turned and locked the door on its own.
"Oh, I didn't even introduce myself, did I? I'm Hunter. And your friend there, well, he won't get better. He'll stay like this until the day he dies. Let's just say he owed me one and payed with his soul. Though... What would you say if I told you you can save him?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back