[insert interesting title here]

Koibumi

every letter, was a love letter
hello all!

i am koibumi, and i really don't know what to type because introductions aren't really my thing. :)

but i'll try for those of you who decided to stroll on in~

i've been role playing for quite some time now and am hoping to find a few, solid rp partners from this site. although i favor 1x1 rps, i also enjoy the occasional group ones as well, so please don't hesitate to ask me to take a look at yours if you need people.

my favorite RP flavors have to be fantasy, modern, and anime/game based. i have a ton of plots that i want to rp, so please look out for my post in the 'looking for partners' thread!

so ... yeah! hope i get to rp with some of you.

-Bows with dress- Hello Keobumi let me be the first to welcome you to this fair land of RPNation. My name is Ashe and I'm the Queen of the Freljord. There are constantly new RP's flooding the Interest Checks so check there often and let me know if you need help.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]-Bows with dress- Hello Keobumi let me be the first to welcome you to this fair land of RPNation. My name is Ashe and I'm the Queen of the Freljord. There are constantly new RP's flooding the Interest Checks so check there often and let me know if you need help.

[/QUOTE]
NINJA'd :D

How wonderful to meet you, Koibumi! I hope you have a great time here, and welcome to Rpnation. I look forward to seeing your posts sometime! Anytime you want to ask anything or want to throw some role play ideas towards me, go for it! (Call me Shiro. :3 )

Ahoyhoy, welcome to our corner of the weebernets! Get on out there, poke at some of the interest checks and various RPs goin on, you'll find somethin that's right for you, :D

200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back