>Insert Generic Title That Introduces Werns Here<

Werns

Superior Grand Master of Role Playing
Hello anybody that happens to be reading this. Name's Werns, as you can see. That's pretty much what people call me in real life, too, so don't go asking for my real name.

My first Role Playing was on Improbable Island, which I still frequent, but I was looking for another site for two reasons.

1. Improbable Island is great, but it has really strict canon. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing. There's just a few issues I have with how it's set up: It's really hard to jump in and immediately know what's going on, so newbs are clueless and break canon a lot which irritates vets that have worked their character into canon. (Depending on the RP, yes I know, this can be the same. But seeing as this site lets you make your own, it can also not be the case.)
  2. Some of my good friends quit and we'd like another place to Role Play. Skype is an alright median, but it's nothing fancy. You can't even do this.
  3. This thing here:
  4. <---
  5. That's fancy. Numbers are fancy.

Any-who, that's enough about why I'm here, so I'll talk about myself.

In terms of genres, I quite enjoy Fantasy. It's the genre I most enjoy in movies and games, so it makes sense that I prefer Role Playing in Fantasy-type genres. It also happens to be the only kind of Role Playing I've done (if you can consider Improbable Island to be Fantasy).

That being said, I'm not turned off by the ideas of other genres. At least... none that I've seen on this site.

My male characters are generally very verbal and straight-forward, Mature content is not uncommon.

My female characters are usually happy-go-lucky airheads that are written in PG content.

(These, of course, are subject to change based on the character.)

So... so the content really depends on the character/environment that I'm writing.

... Can't think of much else to put, so I'll chop it off here. Hope I get nicely involved with the community. 
And before you ask, my picture is a commissioned artwork from Nadyanillo (on DeviantArt) for my character, Werns, on Improbable Island. I quite adore the wings and whatnot, so I'm using it here. So sue me, I paid for that. :P

Welcome to RpNation Werns!

If you need any help, roleplaying or the website, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Visit the shoutbox to meet some awesome people!

Hey there, welcome to the site, Werns! Good to have you here, and as Aki said ask around if you need anything. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Thanks guys! I'm going to get used to the site by jumping into the deep end; so I'm making a Fantasy Role Play set on the planet of a novel I'm writing. Feel free to look it over once I've set it up and give feedback if you'd like.

I'll post a link to it here when it's been posted.

Hello and welcome, Werns. I'm glad to see you're making yourself at home. I think you'll find the site friendly and well... awesome. I think it's awesome. There. I said it.

If you need anything, just reach out. Most of us don't bite at all.

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back