[insert cool & witty title here]

Kahloolahky

Hello everyone, my name is Ky. I'm 23 and I live in cold, wet England. (yay)

I've been roleplaying off and on for ten years now and thoroughly enjoy writing. I've discovered this site in my quest to find a place to reignite the fire in my belly.

I don't really know what else to put, so feel free to ask me some questions!

Welcome to the site fren! :3
I come from cold, wet Scotland, so I feel your pain x3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Welcome. Cold, wet France here, you guys aren't suffering alone! What kind of RPs are you into?

Thank you :) Um to be honest I haven't really ventured outside of realistic roleplays. I am hoping to broaden this here though.

Hello everyone, my name is Ky. I'm 23 and I live in cold, wet England. (yay)

I've been roleplaying off and on for ten years now and thoroughly enjoy writing. I've discovered this site in my quest to find a place to reignite the fire in my belly.

I don't really know what else to put, so feel free to ask me some questions!
Eyyyyy, welcome to RpN Ky. This coming to you from some poor sap living in cold, snowed in New York. Also, if your looking to broaden your roleplay but enjoy things on the realistic side, you might enjoy a new roleplay I've created on discord. It's apocalyptic based with a large focus on realism and serious roleplay.

Eyyyyy, welcome to RpN Ky. This coming to you from some poor sap living in cold, snowed in New York. Also, if your looking to broaden your roleplay but enjoy things on the realistic side, you might enjoy a new roleplay I've created on discord. It's apocalyptic based with a large focus on realism and serious roleplay.

ooh thank you for the welcome. Can you explain how discord works?

ooh thank you for the welcome. Can you explain how discord works?
Hard to put it in words to be honest, it has a chat room style format I'd say. There is a category system that I've used to break down the world map and the server in general. So for example all the out of character chat and bs is under the General category. Voice channels are put underneath the Voice Category. I have the History and other information about the world under the World Lore category, etc etc. Under the 3 main rp Categories, City locations, Outside locations, and Settlements, those 3 categories contain the channels for the locations contained within those areas. So outside locations would be anywhere outside of the city, city locations contains any main location inside the main city, and Settlements contains the 3 large survivor colonies, the Depot- an underground settlement within the metro station. Princeton Park, a suburban area reclaimed by survivors and used a profitable trading post. Princeton is entirely self sufficient and has a trade link with the Safezone. The Safezone is one of the last refuges of the U.S military within the country, both the largest and most well defended location, the safezone is a powerful colony. The roleplay style there is simple, you use the channel that pertains to your characters location and as they move around and go elsewhere, you change to the other channel.

Oh my, you live in England! To be honest, I love that place xD I was there last year for four days, I want to go again for longer ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back