Inky Here!

Inkarnate

Ink Without A Master

The dark black liquid seeps into your skin, turning your once flesh colored pigment into a nasty black color. You look up at your teacher, who stands there with a sinister smile on his face. Was he the one doing this? No, he couldn't be. You had known him since you were little.

But as the ink travels up your arm, you realize that you no longer have control over that limb. What was going on? All attempts to move your hand, your fingers; are all in vain. The black liquid seeps further into you as it travels through your body. The last thing you see is your Master's grin of greed. The last thing you hear is:

"You are Ink, without a Master."

Hey guys!

I'm Inkarnate! But you can call me Ink or Inky!

While the site is new to me, I am not new to Roleplaying.

I've been roleplaying since I was in 5th grade and I haven't stopped since!

I have dabbled in nearly every genre at least once, but I prefer Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Fan-fiction.

I play mainly male characters but can do female characters as well.

I do Group and 1x1 Roleplays.

Nice to meet you all!

I hope to roleplay with some of you and hope to see the rest of you around the RPN site!

~Inkarnate​

Inkarnate said:

The dark black liquid seeps into your skin, turning your once flesh colored pigment into a nasty black color. You look up at your teacher, who stands there with a sinister smile on his face. Was he the one doing this? No, he couldn't be. You had known him since you were little.

But as the ink travels up your arm, you realize that you no longer have control over that limb. What was going on? All attempts to move your hand, your fingers; are all in vain. The black liquid seeps further into you as it travels through your body. The last thing you see is your Master's grin of greed. The last thing you hear is:

"You are Ink, without a Master."

Hey guys!

I'm Inkarnate! But you can call me Ink or Inky!

While the site is new to me, I am not new to Roleplaying.

I've been roleplaying since I was in 5th grade and I haven't stopped since!

I have dabbled in nearly every genre at least once, but I prefer Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Fan-fiction.

I play mainly male characters but can do female characters as well.

I do Group and 1x1 Roleplays.

Nice to meet you all!

I hope to roleplay with some of you and hope to see the rest of you around the RPN site!

~Inkarnate​
Welcome to the site. Got to admit, the story in your introduction is great!

nice to meet you, Ink! in a different form(playing D&D with family) I've been kind of Rping since I was pretty young, myself. it's exciting to meet someone with such an interesting little intro!

[QUOTE="Christa Einheart]nice to meet you, Ink! in a different form(playing D&D with family) I've been kind of Rping since I was pretty young, myself. it's exciting to meet someone with such an interesting little intro!

[/QUOTE]
Hey! Another fellow D&D player! Nice to another person who plays D&D! Although I have a suspecting feeling that there might be quite a few D&D players on this site. And what can I say, I like to be unique. Or at least try too! Haha.

I haven't played in years. none of my family can work up a game, couple that with the fact that we lost our books in the move to our new house it's sadly not gonna happen xD but I DO do rps to make up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back