Inhumanity: Cries for Sanity

Same here, haha. The roleplay will start as soon as SilverBlack posts the next character, since it has already been a week. The beginning of the roleplay will most likely just be introductions, so the remaining roleplayers who still need to create their characters can take their time!

Most terrible thing just happened, I thought rpnation would save what I typed for my second character but apparently when I reloaded I have to type most of it again. (I even typed to the near end of my bio but then boom I have to type from halfway my personality.) I apologize for taking longer than expected. QwQ

I think both of them are really interesting ideas. Usually if I get stuck in that type of that situation I'd choose the one I believe would fit into the roleplay better, or one that would add some pizzazz to the roleplay. Of course, that's only one way to decide. Maybe go with one that would be more of a challenge, or maybe one that's more well-developed? Haha, just some ways that I think would help you decide.

Ahhh so I searched through the tabs for an answer to a simple question of whether I'm allowed two characters or not and I didn't find any statements opposing or supporting the idea of multiple characters so I just wanted to ask.

I noticed a lack in scientists and wanted to create one in case a scientist may take an important role in the rp.

Ah, it seems that we forgot to mention that! Yes, you can create another character. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay by the way my fellow bros we're lacking male characters. This roleplay is turning into a harem. COMPLETELY NO PRESSURE I mean I can't force you to make a male character can I you can still do whatever you want. But just letting you know. OvO

......I was nearly done with my female scientist but....I'll make a boy.

I got your back boss, you can count on me.

*Makes finger guns before falling over and crawling back to CS*

Woah woah you don't need to force yourself here you may make a sparkling female scientist it's completely alright bro we can rely on other peeps to make other sparkling males.

I feel like I made a wrong choice by pointing it out now people are struggling.

Guess what my second character is female too so I might be kind of mean lol.

Let's just let the roleplayers make their own choices regardless of gender ratio. Enjoyment comes first, right?

Man...Man it cool.

We cool still.

I...I'm the one at fault man.

Yea... Let's just mellow out and enjoy this...No guilt, no regret...Just enjoyment!

Let's take some deep cleansing breaths, k?

I'll try to have my character up soon..... x-x

Nuuuuuuuuu~

Silver! Silver No!

Your growing mushrooms stop, it's okay!

It was a close call between the two characters that I had in mind and i'll just make the other.

*drags out of corner*

Anytime, I thought maybe for a second that the mushrooms were a fashion statement but I didn't want you to go down such a weird road.

I mean those accessories are so last season, fungus is way out.

I'll have it up within the next two hours if I don't procrastinate! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back