• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Information on Roleplays

Roleplaying Geek

BLACKJACK!
hi there im new to this site and im finally at the stage that im able to post my own Roleplay ideas so I was looking though the different categories for different types of roleplays, but I was wondering if roleplays can have different themes to them as my Roleplay ideas incorporate different themes such as Fantasy with Sci-fi and some modern in it too so I was wondering if something like that is allowed or not thanks for listening to my question please someone respondwhen your able too hope you have a nice day/night

Yes, you can have roleplays that contain other elements! You should post your roleplay into the forum that it best suits, however. Regardless, a moderator will move your thread if it seems like it will fit under a better category. This site also has a tag feature, so while you may post a thread under Futuristic, you can tag the thread with other things, like "adventure", "anime" and anything else you can think of. ( :) )

ok thank you very much for filling me in on how that works that sounds fine to me I don't mind if it gets moved to a different tag if I post it in a different section as long as I can post my idea and hopefully have some people interested in it I will be happy hope you have a great/night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back