• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Infinite Universe: "Fair Game"

This is a side story related to the Infinite Universe RP

"Fair Game"

The light buzz of chatter and rolling dice filled the hall of an unknown building as a lone man calmly paced away from the gambling tables.
As he walked, someone else followed.
And where are you going?
A woman would say with a flirtatious smile after catching up to him
Oh...nowhere in particular my dear, just going out for a little walk.
The man would say still in a calm manner as the door to the busy gambling room behind them closed.
Five hundred thousand! I repeat five hundred thousand on the table for-
A voice would yell from behind the couple as the door closed, cutting off whatever they had to say.
You know...I’m surprised, I wasn’t expecting you to bet that much at the high stakes table.
The woman would say as the two continued walking down the hall. The man would snicker in response
Ha! That’s a funny joke...you of all people should know that the high stakes table is where I bet the most...that’s why it’s called high stakes after all no?
I suppose...but why leave so soon? The real fun is just starting.
Don’t worry dear...it’s just a walk, I should be back in time to check out that new interesting spot that everyone’s whispering about at the moment...farewell my dear.
The man would say before finishing his walk down the hallway, abandoning the woman as he exited the building
Farewell dear! I’ll tell you if anyone has beaten the record yet!
She would yell to him before chuckling, to which the man would turn around and respond before walking completely out of sight
No one ever has! And no one ever will!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back