inFAMOUS

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
For random discussions, chat, debates, and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zabuzas Son

It's up to you guys to vote if you want more of the locations from the previous inFAMOUS roleplays, and more factions. However, we're sticking much closer to the inFAMOUS lore. Thus, if you play the games, you'll be seeing a few more familiar faces here and there.

Assailant said:
I thought we were gonna have Cole die?
Added in the Overview just now, mano. Had the reapers kill him off, so that he could give an introductory before dying :)

Well, it's phrased weirdly, but it does the job. It would be interesting to START with the original story and setting, but it grows. Eventually we might move to other cities, and we can start creating the world of InFamous.

Assailant said:
Well, it's phrased weirdly, but it does the job. It would be interesting to START with the original story and setting, but it grows. Eventually we might move to other cities, and we can start creating the world of InFamous.
Indeed, indeed.

Hi. I was get grounded for some extremely dumb reason. Still am. Excuse my inactivity for the thousandth time.

AvidElmV2 said:
Hi. I was get grounded for some extremely dumb reason. Still am. Excuse my inactivity for the thousandth time.
Aw. Nice to know you're still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back