• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ineffable Husbands || Good Omens

funfetti

come along with me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! This is just a quick post looking for a very specific thing, for a very specific fandom. If you read the title, then you know I’m looking for Good Omens!

After watching the latest season, I now have a sudden hole in my chest that craves to be fulfilled by our beloved angel and demon!

Now to keep this post short and sweet, I just want to let in on the specifics of the roleplay, and what you need to know.

What I’m looking for is someone who (obviously) would be interested in playing the role of either Aziraphale, or Crowley. Personally I would like to be our fallen angel, Anthony J. Crowley, however I am well versed in Aziraphale!

I would like this roleplay to have a mixture of fluff, angst, and the occasional heartbreak. I mean, that’s the fun stuff, right? Of course, our roleplay would have a resolution in the end. Oh! I would also like this to be literate, third person, and long-term.

I am very lenient on response time and length, as long as you respond at least once a week, with anything above 3 paragraphs, we should be good! I can do anything from 3 to 10 paragraphs, but I mostly just mirror my partner.

Anywhom, if you’re interested in ineffable husbands, let me know with a message! The sooner, the better.

NOTE: I would prefer it if you did have knowledge of season 2, however it is not required.

Hello! This is just a quick post looking for a very specific thing, for a very specific fandom. If you read the title, then you know I’m looking for Good Omens!

After watching the latest season, I now have a sudden hole in my chest that craves to be fulfilled by our beloved angel and demon!

Now to keep this post short and sweet, I just want to let in on the specifics of the roleplay, and what you need to know.

What I’m looking for is someone who (obviously) would be interested in playing the role of either Aziraphale, or Crowley. Personally I would like to be our fallen angel, Anthony J. Crowley, however I am well versed in Aziraphale!

I would like this roleplay to have a mixture of fluff, angst, and the occasional heartbreak. I mean, that’s the fun stuff, right? Of course, our roleplay would have a resolution in the end. Oh! I would also like this to be literate, third person, and long-term.

I am very lenient on response time and length, as long as you respond at least once a week, with anything above 3 paragraphs, we should be good! I can do anything from 3 to 10 paragraphs, but I mostly just mirror my partner.

Anywhom, if you’re interested in ineffable husbands, let me know with a message! The sooner, the better.

NOTE: I would prefer it if you did have knowledge of season 2, however it is not required.
Hello, I’m definitely interested! I don’t think I have any preference about the character, so we can discuss it in DM’s. And also a disclaimer: english is not my frist language. I’m good at it, but just informing you.

Hey, i'm so down, I just can't figure out how to pm for the life of me! Pm me if you're still interested? I'd love to play Aziraphale :3

Hey, i'm so down, I just can't figure out how to pm for the life of me! Pm me if you're still interested? I'd love to play Aziraphale :3
Hey Hey, I know that you responded to the author of this… post? I think that’s how it is called here. Anyways, they haven’t replied to my message for quite a long time - but if you’re interested I’d love to write this roleplay with you ;)

Hey Hey, I know that you responded to the author of this… post? I think that’s how it is called here. Anyways, they haven’t replied to my message for quite a long time - but if you’re interested I’d love to write this roleplay with you ;)
Yeah, totally!! I don't have any specific plots in mind, mb, but totally pm me if you're still interested!! :))

I’m absolutely interested, leaving season 2 the way they did was CRUEL, my heart craves resolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back