• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Inactivity reminder?

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
A couple times now, some of my roleplays have been marked inactive that I may have wanted to post in again or continue, and would have posted in them had I realized time was running out on them. If there was some way that a notification or message could be sent out to remind me (and possibly the other members especially in a 1x1 rp) that my thread is coming close to being marked inactive, that would be great! Super helpful to me at least! :)

If not, maybe a bit of extension on the time would be helpful? Sometimes my roleplays are only inactive about 20 days (instead of the full 30 like they are allowed) but they were still closed for some reason. :/

Hmmm a notification reminder is a great idea. It may take a few days to complete this request.

Why didn't someone suggest this ages ago? =P

Edit:

Requested the following to be developer by our developer -

• Notification or private message reminder of a thred that will be marked inactive in less than 1 week
  • A button or link within thread that if clicked will automatically refresh the inactivity of a thread

Ultimately this will increase the activity of role plays but more importantly keep the signups & OOCs alive as well. Being an author can be tough. We appreciate this suggestion & hope that it makes things a bit easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Klutzy Kitty 09]Awesome! I agree that this will be a huge help to keeping activity up in roleplays. I'm glad the idea was helpful. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
We received word back. This update is not very cheap but will be ready for us by Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back