• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Inactive Character Sheets

PyroWarriorZ

Dragon Knight
Hey I was thinking we could create a place for inactive Character Sheets.

In a lot of RPs a lot of people join up, create Character Sheets and then simply never return. Thus it can really clutter Character Sheet threads up and make it hard to find one character or read up on them without knowing who is actually still active and relevant.

In my Rp any inactive members, I simply hide their Character Sheets in an inactive spoiler tag so people know. However it is still cluttered. I don't want to simply return, because sometimes those people return or do you need to know about them or check stuff up with parts of the RP they were relevant to.

So i was thinking, maybe in each Character Sheet thread there could be a way to flag a Character Sheet as inactive. This would mean it would be hidden, almost like a spoiler tag, so all it's details wouldn't have to load for those who don't care. Unless clicked, then it appears so a person can read it. Also it would be clearly indicated as inactive. FInally perhaps, all inactive Character Sheet posts would move to last page, so only active Character Sheets would be seen first and made easier to navigate the thread.

Or alternatively if this impossible, a secondary Character Sheet thread made specifically for Inactive Character Sheets where Authors can move inactive member's CS to this thread when they are inactive and back if necessary, if the member returns. This would allow the author and members to traverse a much simple, smaller and more relevant active Character Sheet thread without having to sift through who is inactive and trying to only read the active members who you will actually be RPing with.

As said I don't want to simply delete the Character Sheet as sometimes the character is still relevant to the past of the RP or because the member might return unexpected after a long time away with a valid excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back