in wich page/book the calibration is described ?

Arackiel

One Time Luck
hello !

im not sur where to find more information about the calibration(5 days of of no moon after fire season) well.. i know that i read it once but i cant find it anymore. I have the books of the fist and second edition

thanks for your help     :)

I haven't been able to find a Calibration explanation in the BWB but it is mentioned briefly in the Abyssal book on p. 25. Don't know if that will help. There's also some mention of it in Games of Divinity with regard to the Carnival. Hope that helps.

You're right, of course. Totally missed that. Failed my Awareness roll on that one. Maybe even botched it.

:?

I'm almost certain that certain blocks of text suffer from the Arcane Fate; trying to remember where they are is almost impossible.

The one I have the most difficulty with is the anima display levels description for Dragonbloods. I've spent hours carefully checking every page of the DB book for that one.

I tried writing the page reference on a piece of paper, and now I can't find it...

When I played Earthdawn, I marked all the important parts of the main book with those colored plastic, stick-on folder tabs. It was VERY handy.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back