• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In The Wild (Roleplay)

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Hey guys, this is the main-story roleplay thread, where there will be minimal to no ooc and all players are in character. There are just a few things I wanted to go over before we get started. Because of the change in cast, the reply order will proceed as follows: Unchosen Unchosen seasonedcat seasonedcat TerrorKitty TerrorKitty vixe vixe This reply order will not change unless any players object with legitimate reason or if there is a scene change. This is a concept I've developed last minute to avoid unnecessary replies in the roleplay. The starter I write will start with all 4 players in the scene. When a player leaves the scene, they will exit the scene and their reply will be skipped. Because of my role as 'narrator' my reply will never be skipped, as I will be controlling the outcome of the actions of the players on the environment. I'm also going to introduce the concept of a scene switch. A scene switch will occur when a player or two are engaged in a separate activity in an area away from the main scene. For example, if someone leaves the group to take a leak but runs into something else on the way. If you are having trouble understanding the style of roleplay or need help or clarification on anything, please comment below or pm me if you believe your question is niche. I want to make sure everyone is 100% clear on how things are going to work. So if you understand and are ready to get started, like the post and once all the players are ready, we will begin. As always, I'm excited to get things started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back