[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

Haku1

Ze Hamster of Lurkdom
Freeholds.jpg

Come ye to this thread for OOC shenanigans and discussions.

Welcome to Creation...

- intro thread with house rules and character creation rules

Posting Guidelines

- posting guideline thread and links to online die rollers

[Custom Thread] Toybox of the Realm...

- thread for custom material and modifications to charms.

The subforums should be obvious in what they are.

Also, I should note that there are not-work-safe images here and there in the subforums.

Why, I've only just mostly finished construction of the now-winged Noble DB person. Hopefully, this goes well. ^_^

I blame certain little pockets of soundlessness ^^

I'm doing a final tinker on the background, but I shall put up the sheet here soon.

My character idea is an Earth Aspect who was a commander, but a recent encounter with the troops of an Anathema left him the only survivor, and he's since been demoted.

He'd be based on Physical and Social Attributes, and I was planning on taking quite a number of War Charms, but couldn't quite make it all fit together, though it might be better now that I saw all DBs start with Essence 3, so that saves some XP.

But still, suggestions on War Charms would be good. He's more of a Melee combatant, MAs don't lend themselves that well to armies, and require a heavy investment generally.

Do you have a copy of Thousand Correct Actions of the Upright Soldier?

5 dragon style has been errata'd so that almost all of its charms have the Leader keyword. Along with a number of other charms.

I have a PDF copy, not too easy to read through, but will look through it. Had no idea 5 dragon now includes the Leader keyword... mmmm....

The charms got errata'd and upgraded. I strongly recommend looking at the lore charms, and the war charms.

First of all a warm greetings to all.

Then a request. Would anyone please look over The High Lord Advocate of Truth and Justice and check if I made any glaring mistakes there.

And thirdly, yes, The High Lord Advocate of Truth and Justice is a Raksha with a Solar theme. That's not a mistake.

Just so everyone knows... I DO take hints from your back stories as part of the continuity.

In short, your back stories can result in funky stuff happening in Creation/Realm/History.

Also, suggestions for any historical events are always welcome or changes to the "setting" are always welcome.

d1ng0d0g said:
First of all a warm greetings to all.
Then a request. Would anyone please look over The High Lord Advocate of Truth and Justice and check if I made any glaring mistakes there.

And thirdly, yes, The High Lord Advocate of Truth and Justice is a Raksha with a Solar theme. That's not a mistake.
Hmmm... it would be "senate" not "deliberative". Also, just how many charms did you buy? They're not listed in XP spending ^_^ ;

People as a fyi, if you ask me for modifications to charms/artifacts, I'll think on it and quite likely will allow it.

Haku said:
Hmmm... it would be "senate" not "deliberative". Also, just how many charms did you buy? They're not listed in XP spending ^_^ ;
15 charms I bought and it is there, also fixed.

d1ng0d0g said:
Haku said:
15 charms I bought and it is there, also fixed.
I must have been blind... :lol:

Ooh more NPCs ^^ A nice write-ups for them to. (That poor Sidereal now a goldfish xD )

She's not any gold-fish, she's an elder sidereal goldfish. The oldest one in existence. :lol:

And thank you. ^_^

Ketchup is dead i assume. In canon he was near the end of his life, and this game is set some time afterwards, though we have no real idea how long afterwards.

There's no doubt he's dead. On the Day Everything Changed he was already pretty close to natural death and this is 2000 years afterward. No matter what became of him, he's dead one way or another.

You never know. The Raksha may have..."rewritten" that bit of him. If this was him it'd be significantly altered anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back