• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In the mood for some Supernatural rp!

Rodan

THE FIRE DEMON
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sooo..

One of my fav shows in the world, happens to be Supernatural.

And I would LOVE to do some Supernatural roleplay!

So, if anyone wants to, we can talk about coming up with a plot!

Characters I'll play:

My own ocs

Dean

Crowley(?never done it before, but would love to try!)

Castiel

Sam

I'm looking for more of a adventure rp than a romantic one, since I've never roleplayed as a ship before, but I'd be happy to try a romantic subplot!

*crashes through the doors with a crazed expression in the eyes*

Did someone just mention my favorite show ever? Oh yes, you did! And I'm very interested in playing in a RP with you! :) I'd love to play some goofy character, like maybe someone from the Ghostfacers, or an oc that I will make.

One plot idea I had was to have this crazy road trip across the world with Sam, Dean, Castiel (and Crowley maybe?) who have to prevent the Apocalypse (again) by finding the Twelve Relics of the Twelve Apostles. By finding each relic, they unleash the spirit of each Apostle. These apostles however are just like the other biblical characters on the show quite funny and cool, and maybe even a bit confused because only a part of their relics is free. So they all have amnesia and annoy the hell out of Dean and Co.

When they have all the Apostls, their memories get back and they bundle their powers to end the threat of the Apocalypse forever. Or something. Haha, this just was some brain spinsel, so do with it what you like. :)

But I'm interested! xD

AHAH! xD

ooh, that sound like an amazing idea! (reminds me of the episodes where they had to find/fight the horsemen!)

That idea is so new, and amazing, that would be incredibly fun to try out!

Maybe they have to find these relics, and the apostles because Judas (the bad one, I suppose xD ) was accidentally freed, and is planning to end the world out of spite?

I love this idea already!

Soo, what characters would you be ok with playing as?

Whoo, glad you like it! :) And yeah, that is a good addition to the story! I was already thinking about what to do with Judas. :P Oh, and I have to say that I haven't watched season 10 yet. :o I'm waiting for the DVD to get cheaper. (Oh, and have you watched the Supernatural Parody on Youtube? If not, please watch it. It is mindblowing. Especially when you come to the end.)

I'd like to play:

- Ed (The leader of the Ghostfacers, the one with blond hair and glasses. The only member now, poor him.)

- Charlie

- Lucy, AKA Lucifer

- Any of the Apostles

Maybe others I can't think of right now. But maybe one or all of those!

Alright then! ( i haven't watch it, but i will now!)

So, in this plot we have created, since you haven't seen season 10, maybe we should keep it detached from the main plot line (y'know, like it is a filler episode? that way no spoilers are said)

So, I guess I could play Dean, Sam, Cas and Crowley then! It would be great if you could play most of the Apostles, as well as Ed, and maybe Charlie and Lucy (if you want!)

So, what will the relics look like? And how should we begin this?

@Captain

Yep, filler ep is good. Or maybe more an Alternate Universe, where Dean has the Mark of Cain, but the event at the end of season 9 hasn't happened. (Don't want to spoil it for people who might glimpse here. :P ) So he could be having that to worry about too.

Yeah, I think I'll be playing Ed as my main character (some extra comic relief, haha) and Lucifer maybe as a cameo. I don't think I could handle playing Charlie as well, after all. :P And the Apostles will be mine too! ^^ (So you want this to be a 1x1 roleplay, or would you like more people joining?)

Maybe each relic is different from the others. A simple bone, or a necklace or something. (Just like a Horcrux from Harry Potter :P Just something random that has their spirits attached to it.)

About the beginning: maybe the beginning post could be a summary that explains how the Apocalypse is looming again because of Judas, who will destroy everyone in his agony if the other Apostles don't get summoned. Just a sort prologue, and then we can start with Sam and Dean etc packing up the Impala, and then Ed shows up demanding that he goes with them and they reluctantly agree.

As the story progresses there will be more people, so eventually they will have to steal a bus or something so everything can sit. :P Something silly, but also very exciting and thrilling. Just like SPN itself!

Okay, that sounds great! (and don't worry, i understand!)

I was think about just keeping this 1X1, if that is ok!

So, I suppose I will have Sam and Dean as my main characters, then. I'll maybe have Cas show up, just to tell the boys about whats going on!

(regarding Judas..maybe he could have the ability to effect people..Like how Famine had everyone go nuts? Then Dean and Sam start to wonder whats up with everyone going crazy, and Cas enters and explains they need to stop Judas from destroying all humanity?)

@Captain

Yep, that's fine by me! Haha, I love it when Cas knows more than Sam and Dean. Oh and don't worry, you don't have to tag me all the time because when I post in a thread I get automatically notfied when other people go posting in it as well. ^^

Whoo, can't wait to see where we'll go from this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, alright then! Hah, sorry, I haven't been on this site in a while!

I'm exited too! So, would you like to do a starter post, or should I?

No prob! Well, I'm really bad at beginning posts. xD Also, I think it's best if it begins with Sam and Dean, and that Ed then hears about their quest (maybe Castiel wanted him to join them, idk) and shows up unexpectedly and not exactly welcomely. (If that is even a word.)

Or did we begin with a prologue? If so, then I wouldn't mind writing it, but it would have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid. (It is late over here :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but I have a few questions for you before you join. xD Don't worry, they won't be too hard to respond to. (>u>)

Answer the following honestly:

Are you willing to make this role-play worthwhile?

And last but not least, are you at LEAST somewhat literate? Literate would be even better.

Hm, alright, then! I think we should start out with Sam and Dean, so I'll make a starter post! Would you like me to wait till tomorrow, so you can get some rest?

Ah, Edna, I am sorry! I think we will be keeping this rp one and one.

If you'd already like to start, then you can! :) Don't mind me. But if you want to wait till tomorrow that's okay too. ^^

RulerofPurple said:
Ah, Edna, I am sorry! I think we will be keeping this rp one and one.
Ah, I gotcha. Well, it's been nice doing business. Toodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back