• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In the mood for a Yandere rp

ZestyPepper

Heyo, I just found this site, so this my first time posting anything, though I'm not new to roleplays. As the title says, I'd like to rp something yandere, which if you don't know, is basically one character loving the other so much they'll go to very drastic measures to keep their crush for themselves and this often includes death of others, stalking and occasionally more. PM or comment on this if you want to rp.

Before roleplaying, please know;

• I do OC x OC roleplays, my favorite type is BxB but I can also do BxG or GxG, just say which you'd prefer

• Please don't have your character be too young, if it's just for an introduction type thing and it won't be a young age the whole rp then it's fine, but the age for most of the rp should be around 16+

• I roleplay in 3rd person, descriptive(full sentences) most often with past tense unless a character is speaking

• I'm slightly dyslexic and I have things going on in life, so replies can take a little while sometimes. If a reply takes a long time feel free to remind me that It's my turn, as I might've forgotten

• Gore, cursing, violence, and other content of that nature is fine, sexual content though, is obviously not something I can do as the rules say so. I don't have any triggers in rp, but if you do please let me know beforehand

• If one of us goes ghost or gets bored, I will have no hard feelings and I hope it's the same for you

• Somewhat referring to the last one, you may request a new/another rp, even if a current one is going on. I'm fine with doing something new/doing multiple roleplays at once

That's about it, but I'll add more if needed

If you want to rp some Yandere but don't have any ideas for one, feel free to pick one of these (______ means you can choose)

° Yandere!Murderer x innocent
° Yandere!Werewolf x ________
° Yandere!Demon/spirit x _________
° Yandere x Yandere (can be done in multiple ways)
° Yandere!Pirate x hostage/captured
° Yandere!Bully x victim
° Yandere!______ x ______ (make your own)

Thanks for reading~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back