• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith frowned and sighed heavily. She shook her head softly "He can't see me like this....he would never want me again." she muttered pulling her robe closer to her body as she took in a shaky breath

Tom gave a small smile and nodded some "You mean everything to me Scarlett, I know sh*t is crazy right now but you're literally my everything." he told her softly before kissing her gently

Maria frowned. “That wouldn’t be a bad thing for you sweetie... but I think more he’d want to kill Carlos for doing it to you.” She pointed out. “Which also wouldn’t be a bad thing.... think about it chicken.” She murmured and hugged her gently kissing her head in a friendly way then left her to it going back out to work.

She sighed a little at his answer. “Right now? It’s always been crazy but this is ... this is fucking nuts what’s been going on.” She muttered tiredly playing with his hand. “But I don’t wanna talk about all that. Why’d you bring it up?” She muttered rolling her eyes some and sat up once their food arrived, digging in happily. “Ugh this is delicious.”

Lilith frowned softly hugging her friend back before she stepped out into the back alley wanting some fresh air. She took a deep breath and glanced around gasping as she saw someone in the shadows "You better leave now!" she yelled grabbing for the door handle to go back inside

Tom sighed some but just shut up as the food came and started to eat his food "It is." he murmured sipping his drink and just relaxing a bit groaning as his phone started to go off again.

Scarlett frowned and leaned back wiping her mouth off a little watching out the side to see f he would answer this time hoping he wouldn’t

Bill stepped forward and looked down at her. “What the hell did they do to you?” He muttered stepping closer and gently lifting her chin for her to look at him a little more. “Lil who was it?” He asked her quietly.

Lilith frowned softly and just pressed her cheek into his palm "A customer....Carlos took care of him." she whispered looking away from him "I didnt want you to see me like this."

Tom groaned and checked it before putting the reject button shaking his head some "I tell them not to bother me and they dont seem to get the picture." he muttered feeling his anger rise some towards his family.

She nodded some. “Then put your foot down about it more.” She muttered and rubbed his leg gently to calm him down. “I love you Alright... just ignore it. Here.” She took his phone and out it in her purse putting it on silent. “There. No more worrying about it.” She murmured pecking his cheek and asked for a refill on her drink as the waitress passed.

Bill frowned watching her. “Lilith... Carlos did this didn’t he?” He muttered. “I just wanna know the truth. I promise I won’t hurt him but tell me he did it and I will take you away from here. You won’t ever have to come back.” He promised kissing her forehead.

Tom nodded some and relaxed under her touch taking in a deep breath "I love you." he whispered kissing her cheek some before asking for a refill as well

Lilith shook her head some "I cant.....I cant leave Bill, he'll kill me." she whispered letting a few tears fall before she stared at him "You have to stay away, Bill you have to go." she whispered cupping his cheeks

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “You better do.” She winked at him and leaned back rubbing her stomach. “Oh lord I always eat too much when we come here. And I tell you this every time.

Bill frowned some and shook his head. “Lil look at me I will keep you safe. I wouldn’t ever dream of letting anything. Happen to you. Look at me. You have to come home with me. Please.” He begged her.

Tom chuckled some amd finished up his food "Mmm but its good food." he said happily giving her hand a squeeze "Ready to go beautiful?"

Lilith let more tears fall and took a deep breath nodding some "Okay.." she whispered running inside but she gasped seeing Carlos waiting for her in the back room

Bill stuck his foot in the door and stepped in behind her, moving Lilith behind him and pointed his gun at Carlos. “She’s coming with me. You do not own her.” He spat at him, on the edge of losing it with Carlos. “Lilith get your stuff and get in the car.” He muttered.

Scarlett nodded and got up tiredly, taking his hand and went with him to pay then left and wrapped an arm around his waist heading to go to the meeting.

Lilith frowned more staying behind Bill whimpering some as Carlos pulled his gun pointing it straight at her "Carlos please, dont do this." she whimpered

Tom gave a smile and walked with her to the meeting sighing heavily not wanting to go to this thing but he knew he had to. He wondered if his brother would actually show up this time

She smiled at him some adjusting his tie. “Thank you. That was nice just the two of us for dinner.” She murmured as they got to the building the family owned and walked in with him.

Bill grit his teeth and in a quick movement he pushed Lilith down and fired his shot at Carlos watching it hit him and he grabbed Lilith arm helping her up and took her to get her stuff then out to his car. “Don’t look back just keep moving. You can process once we get to the house.” He muttered and drove her back to where he had been living at tom and Scarlett’s place, parking in the garage then took her inside and pulled her in close tightly. “Do you want a bath? They have a nice one here. I got clean clothes here for you too.” He murmured.

Tom nodded happily "Yeah it was huh?" he said before stepping into the room groaning when he saw Bill not there

Lilith screamed as she heard the shot and quickly left with Bill crying quietly the entire way there "A bath would be nice...." she whispered still crying some as she watched him look at the clock and curse under his breath "What is it?" she asked quietly

He frowned some. “I got somewhere I’m supposed to be... not that it matters too much cause they don’t give me any of the good jobs anymore anyway.... screw it. I’ll find out details tomorrow.” He muttered then looked at her and kissed her forehead holding her close protectively. “Let’s get you that bath.” He murmured and took her up to tom and Scarlett’s bathroom running the big one for her and putting the jets on once the tub was filled, he placed some clean clothes and fluffy towels on the side for her. “I’ll be in the next room if you need me give me a shout.” He promised kissing her head then left her to it.

Scarlett sighed some shaking her head. “Did we expect him to be here? I mean really? I know you wanted him to be but it was never likely.” She muttered sitting through the meeting with tom and keeping her mouth shut like she’d learnt to do a long time ago in the big handout meetings. She wasnt happy with the workload they had given don but it wasn’t her place to complain to anyone bur Tom. She headed home with him quietly, just mulling over the results of the meeting in her head and went in wanting nothing more than a long soak in their tub going up to their bathroom and froze in the doorway. “Bill! You son of a bitch whst did you do?!” She yelled hearing Tom coming jo the stairs quickly

Lilith thanked him quietly and kissed his cheek before she stepped into the tub relaxing instantly as the hot water hit her aching body. She relaxed in there for what felt like an hour but she soon shrieked when she heard Scarlett yell. She quickly shot up and grabbed the towel hiding her body as the men rushed into the room.

Tom heard Scarlett yelling and quickly rushed up the stairs glaring at his brother before he went into the restroom seeing the whore from the night before standing in his tub "What the actual fuck Bill!" he shouted yankimg the girl out of the tub ignoring her cries of pain not noticing her bruising "Get this whore out of my house!"

Bill glared at his brother forcing him to let go of her and shoved him out of the room to talk to him and explain why she was fhere, dragging him out to the hallway and telling him everything that had happened and why he had brought her back.

Scarlett frowned some and just shook her head “Fuck it. I’m done.” She muttered and looked at Lilith. “I’m sorry... this isn’t your fault.” She muttered and took back her clothes that bill had put on the side for Lilith, taking her some of bills stuff instead for the moment while she went back to their room and chucked stuff into a couple of duffel bags before walking out of the room and storming downstairs to leave.

Tom listened to Bill and sighed heavily "Alright look.." but before he could say anything he saw Scarlett and went wide eyed going after her "Where are you going?!" he asked shaking his head some "Scarlett dont do this....we can make it work." he said grabbing her hand some

Lilith watched her as she slipped on Bill's shirt and shorts frowning some. This was her fault, if she had just left Bill this would not be happening. She walked out after she heard the other guy leave and glanced at Bill "I should go....Im only making things worse." she murmured before kissing him gently

She wrenched her hand away from his and shook her head. “I’m done. I’ll call you to get my stuff but I’m done!” She yelled at him and went out to her car driving off to go get a hotel for the night.

Bill shook his head and held her close. “No no no you’re fine Lil it’s okay.” He murmured kissing her head and taking her to his room. “Here, make yourself at home I’ll be back in a minute... please.... it’ll make me feel better.”

Tom followed her out but as she left he went inside growling as his brother when he came down the stairs "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" He yelled tackling him to the floor and started beating him up his anger taking over himself "YOU DID THIS!" He growled

Lilith followed him and sighed softly nodding some "Okay.." she murmured letting him leave the room. She looked around seeing how bare the room was, it looked like he barely lived in there. She didnt understand her attraction to Bill, but something about him made her feel safe. She was snapped from her trance when she heard a loud crash and she quickly went out staying at the top of the stairs to see what was happening.

Bill was about to head upstairs again when he got shoved from behind and he immediately retaliated. Although his brother was bigger and stronger bill was faster and smaller and it wasn’t long before he lost it enough to shift, swiping st his brother with claws and got a slice across his chest deep enough to see a rib then shoved himself far back enough from tom snarling at him and crouching ready to pounce and snarling louder at him in his black wolf form.

Scarlett pulled into the hotel parking lot and got a room on their joint credit card so that he could find her if he tried then went to her room and lay down sobbing until she fell asleep

Tom growled at him and fought back pulling at his neck and getting a few good scratches in on his brother. He was an alpha wolf with his size while his brother more near the runt side of the family. He howled as he gashed his chest quickly pulling back his red fur now stained brighter from blood now pouring out

Lilith gasped and went wide eyed as she saw the two of them. She knew of the werewolves, but she had never seen one nor did she know Bill was one. It made sense now, she had heard the rumors of their family being weres but she thought maybe Bill wasnt and thats why his family couldnt stand him. She saw Tom and rushed down trying to help him some looking at Bill "You have to help him Bill, he will of you let him bleed out." she said begging to the black wolf who stood before her while Tom laid on the floor panting heavily

Bill snarled at him and walked away from them to make the shift grabbing a towel for his waist. “Stay away from him. He could still lash out.” He muttered and grabbed his phone calling his father to let him know what had happened and that tom needed help now. “Lilith.... come here.” He murmured reaching for her hand and pulling her away from tom. “He’ll be fine. Come with me.” He muttered and took her back to his room while he went to clean up in his bathroom and got into pyjamas.

Lilith left Tom taking a deep breath as she watched him leave. She followed and sat on his bed biting her lip hard looking at him as he came out "I didn't think those rumors about you were true." she murmured stroking his hair from his face "Not that it changes anything." she said softly giving a small smile kissing his forehead gently.

Tom layed there not shifting at all looking at his father as he busted down the door motioning his head to the stairs while the medic came to help him out

He smiled some tiredly. “Depending on who you ask yes we do have that gift.... or some call it curse” He chuckled holding her close then went to clean himself off a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back