• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark

Calliope37

BLACKJACK!
Eleri slipped through the door under the cover of darkness. Breathing heavily, she locked the door behind her and put her back to it. Opening her palm, she smiled at the knowledge of what she know had, though she could not see it. Once she was sure the patrol had passed her by, she slowly opened the door to the dark alley. Glancing up at the high sky, she slipped her new possession into her pocket and continued down the way she had came.

@Noyeh @Sebastian M @Madoka

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec just got a job as a Cargo Loader for the King, though he really didn't like it as all of the boxes were heavy, so he came up with the 'Teleporting Transport.' Basically, he teleports the Cargo from the area and bring on the Truck, he was using his Telepathy at the same time to make sure no one saw him. After one box was left, he teleported it to his hands and opened it, the King wouldn't notice a tiny box of weaponry missing from the truck will he? Question left unanswered, Alec teleported the Box to his house and closed the door to the Truck, walking over to the driver (who is asleep) and awaking him to get him to drive the truck, and everything went well, until Alec had to load more Crates.

Mathias sighed, leaning against the side of the castle. He was on guard, one of the most boring jobs. He'd rather be in there gathering information, but he can't. He let out another large sign, bored and impatient. No one had the balls to rob the king. Much less cross into his territory. The king was a ruthless, despicable man. The man rolled his shoulders, the anger in the pit of his stomach beginning to flare. He can't wait until he can separate that mans head from his body. Most likely, set the world into peace at the action. E looked out, spotting the cargo and loader. He couldn't see well...but a bad feeling was rising in the pit of his stomach. Sure, it's probably nothing. But there's nothing better to do, so he decided to at least go check it out.

@Noyeh

Alec feels something in his gut, his Telepathic feeling went up, so he quickly didn't teleport the cargo, instead he carries the Boxes but not really, he uses Telekinesis to carry the box in his hand, too weak to carry it. As he saw a man heading over, he continues transporting the Cargo in the Trucks. (Not teleporting if you thought that!) Alec began reading Mathias's mind, feeling the emotions of the King and how he was ruthless and a killer. Though, nothing really affected Alec in that way, it was more of something different, not typically sad and depressing. As continuing to put the Cargo on the Truck using his Telekinesis to hold it up in his arms, he tried to act as normal as possible, which was impossible.

@Sebastian M

Quiette grabbed her flower basket and brought it back to the shop entrance, where a few people were gathered in a circle. She slipped behind the group and started arranging the flowers. Her mind started telling her something was wrong. She pushed the thought aside, and put her tulips in a bucket, where a hand grabbed her wrist. She lifted her head up and saw a tall elf peering at her suspiciously. "Have we met before?" He asked, and she shook her head. "No, I don't think we have. Would you like to buy some flowers?" The man stopped grabbing her wrist and took one long look at her and said, "No." He stalked off in a strange way, and the rest of the odd group followed along hurriedly. Her skin crawled for a moment and she wondered for a moment if she had met him before. The old woman owning the flower shop hurried out and said, "Get back to work, pesky little-Oh you're only good here for your looks!" She interrupted herself and pushed her back into the shop to do more arranging.

@Madoka Eleri had joined the group of people to hide from the patrols watching eye, but instead of leaving the shop behind, she slipped by the side of the flower shop to look through a window. Yes, it was true, the girl did look familiar. Eleri fingered the jewel she had stolen and smiled. No other job was better than hers.

Eleri stepped into the shop, pretending to browse the flowers.

Mathias walked over to the man. It was weird, he was lifting heavy boxes so easily. Besides, he just screamed suspicion. He leaned against the side of the truck, and raised an eyebrow, "What's you're name?" His voice was soft, but daunting at the same time. He had a bad feeling in his gut, and usually, his gut was never wrong.

"My name is Alec Moore." Of course Alec was lying about his last name but he didn't want to be known as the son of the Dream Family. As he was carrying the Boxes, he accidentally dropped the Cargo, he unsuspectingly stopped his telekinetic force holding it up, too much power used for too long. He sat down on the ground, taking deep breathes, he lost his cover. "Sorry, I'm getting a little tired.." Alec got up and picked up the boxes, but his Telekinesis wasn't working. What the hell! Don't fail me now!! He tried carrying the box again, he dropped it down again and took deep breathes. I'm gonna be locked in jail and tortured. Shoot...

@Sebastian M

Mathias raised an eyebrow. Well, that was odd. His eyes narrowed, watching the man fail to carry the box. Being 'a little tired' doesn't just hit a person like this. No, this was something completely different. He was hiding something. Mathias reached forward and grabbed the mans arm, his other hand on the handle of his sword, "Well then, seems you have a secret," he smiled. It was a wicked smile that only a true killer can possess, "I'd like to know what It is." Though Mathiaspretended he was willing to kill this man, it didn't mean he would. He was raised a killer, and that was enough to make him think twice before doing so.

@Noyeh

"I have Super Strength.. It makes me tired... Yeah.." Alec said awkwardly. "It's just something, you probably have a secret, well I won't be there to hear it. Bam!" Alec teleported out of the man's grip, appearing six to seven feet away. "Lying is hard you know..." He gets ready to teleport, this time his skin started to turn windy, like he was disappearing into thin air, which he did, he teleported around Mathias constantly, almost like being in more than one place at once. I better teleport.. Out of here.. Might.. Faint.. Again..

@Sebastian M

Quiette frowned. She felt an eye on her. It was strange when this happened. She was aware all the time, and she barely ever got stolen from or stalked or anything like that to get this feeling very much. She pulled her parka closer, and arranged more flowers continuing to arrange them happily. She noticed a stranger enter and immediately knew who was looking at her. The long bangs covering her eyes she pulled back, noticing the flowershop owner Fiona enter yet again. She walked up to the customer and said, "Why hello, would you like some flowers? Please do look around." Fiona glared at me when the customer didn't look. She walked over slowly still curious as to why they were spying on her "Hello, miss, If you need any help please ask me." Quiette said in voice she knew too well it couldn't be her normal tone. It was the please-tell-me-what-you-need-or-else-you'll-have-to-leave voice. She held the roses in her hand and noticed the jewel sparkle in the closed hand of the person, and saw them pocket it. She raised one eyebrow slightly but continued not to notice.

Eleri smiled. "Oh, sorry, I guess I was too distracted by the pretty flowers to hear you. Yes, I think I might by something." She looked past Fiona and to the girl who seemed vaguely familiar, but then focused on Fiona. "MayvI just look around first?" She asked politely. Her foot was tapping unnoticeably in impatience. Yes, flowers would be nice, but only so she could stay here with a reason long enough to recognize the girl. Then she would leave with the flowers.

@Madoka

Mathias frowned at his sudden disappearance. Invisible? No, he showed up again a few feet away. Mathias drew his sword, watching him vanish into the air again. He spun around, searching all around him. Sword out, swinging whenever he thought he may have hard something. Of course, he could consider himself to be a bit paranoid. But who wouldn't? He forced a smirk of confidence, his tone light and teasing, "Come out come out wherever you are," He spun again. His senses on high alert. His wings twitched to come out and engulf him in protection.

@Noyeh

Alec teleported on top of a building, getting a loud ear-piercing ring in his ears. "Ahhh! Sweet music!" He said, putting his hands in his ears and waiting for it to die down. After a few moments, he teleports back to the ground, slumping down like he's drunk. "You're lucky that my kind can't kill!" Alec complained, he was one gene away from perfection. Though he couldn't get that gene in hand. "Praise for Knights." He said sarcastically, waiting for the opponent to make a move.

@Sebastian M

@Calliope37 Quiette finished putting the bucket of flowers away, and took a quick nod at the girl and noticed it was well past her time of work.

She walked over and tipped her head to the shop keeper, beckoning Fiona to follow her in the back shop.

Fiona squinted slightly, and just shrugged her shoulders. After she walked to the back out of earshot of the customer she whispered, "That person is spying on me Fiona. I don't know why, but they are." Fiona took a long look at her, and nodded slowly. "You know what honey, you can stay at my house tonight if you feel unsafe. I know that this happens sometimes, so just stay here tonight. . .Alright? Just be careful." Quiette smiles and hugs Fiona, and she just snorts in a disapproving way. "Just because you're my niece doesn't mean you can hug me. Now, go out the back exit and be careful." Fiona says, and pushes her along. Quiette walks out, and sees the sun still high.

Then she walks down the street, and heads toward the outer town to go get some things from home.

(Going to Six Flags for two days so if I don't reply for awhile, I'm sorry!)

@Madoka

When Eleri saw the girl leaving, she knew that the girl wouldn't come back. Fine, she thought, game on. She grabbed the boque of flowers that she had been 'inspecting', as the manager was gone, went up to the counter, and set a coin on the top. She then quickly hurried away before anyone could notice that the coin was much less than the flowers actually cost.

Nighttime, she thought, that's a good time for spying, or returning to spy.

His kind? And they can't kill? Mathias smirked, walking forward with steady steps. He sword hung by his side, a shimmer in the Knights eyes. "Well then, this should be fun~" he pulled his sword out and twirled it in one hand, a smirk plastered on his face. He was a skilled swordsman and fighter. He could take care of this bug. Unless, of course, he had something, "Why were you stealing from the king?"

@Noyeh

@Calliope37 Quiette knew that this wouldn't be an easy time to get off this person's trail. She pulled into the street and turned towards the outer gates and ran as fast as her feet could carry her. The sun was going down a little but it was still high in the sky.

She was thankful her house was near the edge of the gates. She took a left turn and saw her house, a small two story stone building with painted designs she did covering every inch of the dreadful place. Pulling out her key she heard someone shouting. When she unlocked the door and then went in, she saw the strange people from earlier doing a sword fight on the street through her small window. She went deeper into her dark house, and pulled her shoes off,to change into her out of work clothes. The flowery dress she wore was uncomfortable. Grabbing her items she was going to bring she went out the house and locked the door again.

Alec was ready to TK this guy, a sword couldn't do a scratch on him. As Alec saw the Knight approach him, he soon found a lie to handle the situation. "Did I ever say that I stole anything... Wait.. Can you see the future? That doesn't matter.." Alec started looking through the Knight's mind, and than soon enough started to communicate through Telepathy. 'Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3. Can you hear me? Probably.' He sent telepathically to the Knight, waiting for the swing of the sword to try to hit him. 'Tell me something, why are you the Knight of the King? The King is a horrible person and I simply do not like him... So why?' Alec sent telepathically.

@Sebastian M

@Madoka Eleri saw the girl running and hurried after her. She soon lost track of here but followed the sound of running footsteps. When she saw the other Theives fighting, she caught a glance of the girl entering her house. She smiled at her 'friends' for the distraction and sat against the wall of the house, waiting for nighttime, or an exiting girl.

@Calliope37

She peered out the window, and saw the person leaning against the wall. She couldn't leave. She would have to stay. Her vision filled with spots. Why were they following her? Pulling up her composure, she leaned against the wall, and started exhaling slowly. She was hyperventilating. Why now? She thought. She saw her vision fill with black and her eyes close into a droop. Then she blacked out. Her fingertips clattered on the floor as she knocked them back and forth. Oh, Med, you passed out at a perfect time. She smiled and smirked at the person leaning on the wall. Looking down at her clothes she snorted. The jacket was the only fitting thing. Changing into black, black pants, and black boots with feathers she yawned. She wondered how long ago it was she was out again.

Sebastian froze and clutched his head. What the heck? He isn't speaking, the mouth isn't moving. Is it telepathy? How? No- not how. How is simple. It's who. Who is this man? He clutched his sword tightly, sending daggers toward the person, "Why?" He thought. He hoped the other could hear him, 'Is because I must.' To overthrow the king. No- could he hear that? All his thoughts. He felt violated, almost, 'Get out of my head!'

@Noyeh

'Sorry but you're not a telepathic like me, so you can't push me out of your head.' He sent, Alec was sure that someone doing trying to overthrow the king but happens to be working for the King was hard to accomplish. And he never liked a double-agent. 'Oh right, I can hear you're thoughts, see your memories and feel you're emotions, right now your feeling a little angry, maybe a lot more. I'm not a good Telepathic reader but I can tell a lot.' Now he was lying about emotions a little but he could try a little better. He saw the knives get thrown over to him, once the knives were a few feet away from him, Alec created a telekinetic burst sending the knives all over the place, hitting walls, popping tires, just knives going all over the place. "How about that. Not a good introduction but Knives are a good way to... Whatever, I'm tired." He said out loud.

@Sebastian M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back