• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search of a roleplay partner !

Dancingonstars

Hey there.

I didn't roleplay for a while to be honest and i miss it immensely. I will post some basic stuff so you get to know me and hopefully i will find someone who's interested.

Groups i like :
- Got7
- Exo
- Nct
- Day6

Ships i love :
- Yugbam
- Markson
- Jjp
- Chanbaek
- Johnten
- Jaeyong
- Markhuyck
- Dopil
- Luwoo
Maybe more if you suggest some.

I love writing longer detailed parts and good conversations. It's really important for me to find a partner that's as interested in it as me and about storylines, i love angst and drama but also fluff and romance. A good mix of this would be perfect. I don't really mind if it's au or idol life because both can be exciting.
Usually i answer within the day , most probably in the evening after work and about any time on weekends.
It would be great to find someone in the same age range as me. I'm 22 years old and my time zone is GMT +1.

I'm hoping for comments and thanks in advance ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back