In-Roleplay Rules

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Keep these in mind while writing any and all of your posts, please.

> Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are the holy trinity. Always keep them proper.

> Make sure not to break the lore.

> It is okay to type in another language, but put the translations at the end of your post. Also make sure the language exists in the languages thread in the lore and that your character, in fact, can speak it.

> No one-liners, two-liners, or three-liners. At least four liens per paragraph, and at least two paragraphs. Leave a space between each paragraph and the other to divide them. There is no maximum for paragraphs per post.

((WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED -))

Spoiler

"Hello." He answered.

<short line>

<short line>

<short line>

<short line>

<short line>

<short line>

<short line>

What is allowed -

<Keep writing until it's four lines long.>

<Keep writing until it's four lines long.>

<More writing (optional)>

> Make sure not to skip the posts before you. Read them well.

> Take a hit. Your character isn't a god, no matter how powerful.

> No auto-hits, unless discussed with the person who plays the other character(s), same applies for killing.

> Make sense.

> Don't break the fourth wall.

> Keep in mind that the roleplay does not revolve around your character. Subplots that actually do revolve around your characters are allowed, however.

> I don't want easy killings. Dragon battles are to be discussed in detail. I don't want "John just killed a dragon and is now sleeping", or "He easily/quickly/whatever killed them".

> Stick with your god damn character application. You don't have telekinesis in your abilities ? You can't use it. Also don't add stuff after you've been approved, and if you do, then notify either me or @Anaxileah to deny or approve the edits. Small changes like likes, colours, or even height are allowed with no need of approvement, but other edits (more weapons, skills...etc) do.

> Detail.

> Allow people to react. Don't give us the 100 events in one post bullshit.

> You may only control other characters with their players' consent.

> Whatever happens in the roleplay, stays in the roleplay. No OOC drama bullshit, all right ?

> Don't be overpowered. That means knowing things your character should not know without a good reason, auto-hitting, quick-killing, etc.

> Main groups co-exist and share the same timeline. Make sure they do NOT take place in the same location. That means no two main roleplays in the same kingdoms, or killing the same character/s/ twice or more, or having a character in seven places at once. You are not Voldemort, god damn it.

> Name the places. You're in a tavern ? Name it. On a ship ? Name it. In a kingdom ? Fucking name it. Oh, and your character too, please. Let's not play the pronouns game.

Stick with the site rules.

> Don't forget these god damn rules, please.

> @Anaxileah is my co-GM. Make her a parade and throw confetti and pebbles at her.

> Nobody is perfect. Including you, and your characters, and the NPCs.

> Don't kill NPCs without my permission. Or do anything else with them, for that matter. I'll make a thread for NPC discussions. Thing is, I don't want you breaking the character I worked (or, as of right now, am working) hard on.

> If you're leaving, fucking tell us first.

> Enjoy your time.

Now, have a nice day.

tumblr_lqfmxvYQR71qen5g9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep these in mind while writing any and all of your posts, please.

> Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are the holy trinity. Always keep them proper.

> Make sure not to break the lore.

> It is okay to type in another language, but put the translations at the end of your post. Also make sure the language exists in the languages thread in the lore and that your character, in fact, can speak it.

> No one-liners, two-liners, or three-liners. At least four sentences per paragraph, and at least one paragraph. 

> Make sure not to skip the posts before you. Read them well.

> Take a hit. Your character isn't a god, no matter how powerful.

> No auto-hits, unless discussed with the person who plays the other character(s), same applies for killing.

> Make sense.

> Keep in mind that the roleplay does not revolve around your character. Subplots that actually do revolve around your characters are allowed, however.

> I don't want easy killings. Dragon battles are to be discussed in detail. I don't want "John just killed a dragon and is now sleeping", or "He easily/quickly/whatever killed them".

> Stick with your god damn character application. You don't have telekinesis in your abilities ? You can't use it. Also don't add stuff after you've been approved, and if you do, then notify either me or @Anaxileah to deny or approve the edits. Small changes like likes, colours, or even height are allowed with no need of approvement, but other edits (more weapons, skills...etc) do.

> Detail.

> Allow people to react. Don't give us the 100 events in one post bullshit.

> You may only control other characters with their players' consent.

> Whatever happens in the roleplay, stays in the roleplay. No OOC drama bullshit, all right ?

> Don't be overpowered. That means knowing things your character should not know without a good reason, auto-hitting, quick-killing, etc.

> Main groups co-exist and share the same timeline. Make sure they do NOT take place in the same location. That means no two main roleplays in the same kingdoms, or killing the same character/s/ twice or more, or having a character in seven places at once. You are not Voldemort, god damn it.

Stick with the site rules.

> Don't forget these god damn rules, please.

> @Anaxileah is my co-GM. Make her a parade and throw confetti and pebbles at her.

> Nobody is perfect. Including you, and your characters, and the NPCs.

> Don't kill NPCs without my permission. Or do anything else with them, for that matter. I'll make a thread for NPC discussions. Thing is, I don't want you breaking the character I worked (or, as of right now, am working) hard on.

> If you're leaving, fucking tell us first.

> Enjoy your time.

Now, have a nice day.

View attachment 164615

No pebbles plez

Dem pebbles hurt

Otay.

Oaty.

tumblr_inline_nm6p55itFk1rj83l8_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread