In or Out?

Scythe Meister

God of Luck and Tricks
PLEASE READ THE OVERVIEW AND OOC CHAT FIRST BEFORE COMING HERE. THERE IS IMPORTANT INFO TO BE READ

Character Slots Open

Main Team

1. Team Leader

- @ScytheMeister7

2. The Hitter

- @Archie

3. The Hacker

- @Impysh

4. The "Actor"

- @blue nebula

5. The Thief

- @The Master

6. The Weapons Expert

- @Kiyoko Tomoe

Once this RP gets going, I may add lists for the separate factions but for now, this is a limited RP.

Character Sheet

Name: (Be creative)

Aliases/Nicknames: (Be creative)

Age: (21 and above please. Teenagers are not on this team)

Appearance: (You can use either a real person or an anime picture but please, no descriptions if you can help it)

Position on the Team: (Look above. If you have any questions as to what your position entails, PM me or do it through the OOC chat)

Previous Training of Any Kind: (Basically what you did before joining this team. Were you CIA, NSA, Military, Navy, Freelance, Criminal, etc?)

Weapon of Choice: (This is a bit tricky. We are futuristic so we can technically come up with any weapon we want but please do be mindful and don't go too far)

Personality: (A few short sentences are good. It's easier to develop your character's personality as you go on and makes you less likely to change it so often)

Like/Dislikes: (A list is good, about three or four each)

Bio: (You may be as vague or as detailed as you want but please, don't be the person that writes "They do not remember their past." It gives others nothing really to work with)

Sexuality:

Crush: (If it is another person's character, please do get their permission)

Other: (Anything else you'd like to add?)

Team Leader

keanu-reeves.jpg

Name:

"My name? That's a simple question. Just call me Ace."

Ace Wicked

Aliases/Nicknames:

"Those are trade secrets so I apologize, but I cannot share them with you."

Mr. Wicked, Aces, Captain, Stone Faced Ace

"I'm in my twenties."

"Is that not yet apparent?"

Male

Position on the Team:

"I founded this team. I discovered each of their talents and offered them a position. I am the leader."

Team Leader

Previous Training of Any Kind:

"None."

Military and Freelance

Ace dropped out of the private high school he attended and instead joined the military, serving for about four years before he finally went MIA, making people think that he perished. After that, he began his research into the underground system of the world and became a freelance thief, killer, and everything in between

Weapon of Choice:

"I don't really likes guns all that much but I will use them if I must."

Knives and blades with an assortment of attachments

Personality:

"I'm a basic person. The more you get to know me, the more you'll see that as truth."

Ace is a no-nonsense sort of guy and he can occasionally seems uncaring and cold, but he does truly care for his team and their well-being. It's rare for him to crack a smile. He can easily shut anyone up with a glare.

Like/Dislikes:

"Simple things, I guess."

+His glasses

+His team

+Peace

+Stability

-Corruption

-Confusion

-When his team is hurt

-Broken glasses

Background:

"My past is just that, my past."

Ace's past is relatively simple. He grew up like everyone else did, in a highly technological world oblivious to the brewing war that was happening all around him. He attended private schools for most of his years until he learned the truth of the world from one of his teachers. After that, he began to study different things and gradually made his way up to where he is now, with the best of the best on his team

Sexuality:

"This may be the most personal question yet..."

Bisexual

Crush:

"No one."

None thus far

Other:

"What else do you need to know about me?"

Don't mess with him. He will fuck you up. Also, his favorite color is red​

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hitter

Name: Dragutin Ilic

Aliases/Nicknames: Drake, Draco, Illy, Rambo

Appearance:
adam-parr.jpg

Position on the Team: The hitter

Previous Training of Any Kind: Dragutin was a gang leader from Eastern Europe who Ace broke out of jail. Serbian cagefighting and Red Start underground Fight Club champion for nine years straight except one interruption, winning his first title when he was just fifteen.

Weapon of Choice: Knives, clubs, bats, and bar hands.

Personality: The first think Drake does when he meets someone is intimidate them and probably insult them, then laugh it off if they can hold their own -that's how people earn his respect. he pushes people and is direct, but cares about them and their wellbeing. He doesn't miss out an opportunity to help. Not bright, but agile, deft, and creative, he can find a million ways to kill and a million ways to go about a situation. Violent, often to a brutal level, but philosophical inside, he defends people who are at a disadvantage and even if his style of fighting is the most dishonorable thing anyone's ever seen, he has honor in letting the other person get up first. Drake hs major qualms causing the deaths of people he thinks did nothing wrong or are too naive to understand, a major impediment as the group battles its dystopian world. He's sensitive about people making fun of his disability and terrible vision, they're likely to get their face planted in.

Like/Dislikes: + Fighters!

+ Working out

+ Protein shakes

+ Drugs

+ Dogs

- Cats

- Lying around

- Killing

- Cynics

- Cake

- Suits

Bio: Born in Mitohija, Drake grew up in a poor town with no opportunity where the young moved to the city for work. IT just so happened that the line of work the muscular and tall young man found in Belgrade wasn't exactly what his parents were expecting. Starting with legitimate boxing, Drake entered the turbofolk-crime business, owning a label in exchange for being one of the gang bosses' champion and bodyguard at the local Red Star fight events, held at night with the police bribed and tipped off. A champion by 15, Dragutin took advantage of massive tech enhancements and cybernetics, while appearing to specialize in simple tactics. By the time he was 17, he got knocked around, losing half his vision in a bloody incident. Quickly taking over the gang after the mysterious disappearance of his master, he shut down opposition and decided to go on the attack, it was fitting for his personality back then. By his 24th birthday, Dragutin found himself caught red handed and locked up in prison yard, learning even more brutal traditions there, and growing to hate the oppressive technological factions that kept the poor locked out of globalization like himself in a cycle of doom. His salvation came when his reputation as a killer earned him a place on a team to pursue that very hate as a question of ideology.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Name: Isaac Mandai

Aliases/Nicknames: Newton

Appearance:

Isaac_5.jpg
Position on the Team: Hacker

Previous Training of Any Kind: Freelancer / Criminal

Weapon of Choice: 9mm Pistol

Personality: Isaac tends to be somewhat antisocial, yet also is quite lively. He often makes sarcastic jokes and comments, comedically mocking people, or doing other things that are often found annoying. He often is watching a screen of some kind, usually to the annoyance of others.

Like/Dislikes: Hoodies, collectibles, technology, sweets. / Bugs, other small creatures, loud noises, abrasive personalities.

Bio: Isaac's early life wasn't really anything special. But as he grew up, he started to develop and learn about technologies in the world. He is a self proclaimed hacker that has great skills in his field. He was originally Freelance and worked as he pleased, but he was approached by a man named Nick Red. He was a criminal man, looking for a hacker for his team. He joined them, and assisted in multiple different crimes in the group. When a job went sour, Isaac, being at the base instead of on the scene, left without a word. Nick most likely has a grudge against him, but he still hasn't left prison. The remaining members of the RED Gang has tried to find him occasionally, to no avail. After all that, he went back to being freelance, bringing him to where he is now.

Sexuality: AroAce

Other: :^)

1Ql2Ja2.jpg

name

aiko adelle takahashi

aliases

the alias that she uses when asked for id is called 'arianna dunham', but she has hundreds of other aliases

due to her job and ability within this group.

twenty three years old. her birthday is may twentieth.

cisgender female, meaning she was boen as a female and also identifies as a female.

appearance

aiko is mixed japanese and caucasian, having a mother from america and a father from japan. she has a very pale, fair skintone clear of any blemishes, scars, or tattoos. her skin has a natural glow to it, and is very soft.

she smells like a field of roses. this is from her natural scent and the bodywash she uses. for someone

who is fighting for her life, she sure is high-maitenence. her hair is cut in a short bob-style haircut, smooth and unflawed, but becoming a bit choppy on the ends. her hair is a jet black color, matching well with her light skin and her crystal-blue eyes.

she can often be found wearing black eyemakeup. smoky eye, winged eyeliner, and mascara. her lips are very full and plump. for lipstick, she either wears shades of dark blue, dark purples and plums, or shades of red. aiko is an abnormally

tall woman, standing at a height of 5'8". she has very long, pretty legs and an hourglass body figure.

she is slightly muscular, but just enough to be attrctive.

team position

aiko's position in the team is called the 'actor'. aiko is extremely skilled at faking emotions. she will use sympathetic manipulation, and use things she knows about you to play with your head and believe as she says. she can take on entirely new personas

with specific likes, dislikes, backgrounds, traits, and habits unlike her own. she has a large wardrobe of not just her own clothes, but her personas' clothes and items to keep her fake profiles believable. she has passports, liscences, birth certificates,

and all other kinds of things for these people she mimicks. this can be used to get her team into

places where they usually wouldn't be allowed to go, recieve information from enemies, go places while being unnoticed, etc. her ability to mock emotions and play her characters so well is amazing. she also uses this for different situations,

so be careful, because you can never really tell wether it's a

true emotion, or her just faking it.

previous training

throughout her childhood and teen years, her parents had her trained extensively in self protection, hand-to hand

combat, and katana training.

w.o.c

aiko is exceptionally well in a fist fight, but her weapon of choice would have to be her katana, which is usually strapped against her back.

if she can't use that, then any small handheld gun is fine, but she's not very good with one. she also uses a technoshield, a decice that clips onto her clothing and when she activates it, may shield her and two other people for up to four minutes. it's a prototype she stole from her parents a few years back.

personality

aiko is not the kind of girl you meet at a bar and flirt with, or your average twnety something female. aiko is a very self-centered person. she often thinks about herself: what can i get out of it? how will it help me? in a world like this, that honestly isn't always a bad thing. that's the main reason she joined this team, because she isn't tied down like a faction.

once this team stops benefitting her, she can basically just leave. aiko is kind of a loudmoth, which may annoy her fellow teammates. she's always speaking her mind, ideas, strategies, and just whatever she thinks about something off the

top of her head. she is a very blunt individual, and is not afraid to say anything in front of anyone, which can get her into some sticky situations. she's not really a love-hate girl, most people just hate her. if it wasn't for her abilities, the team probably would have never accepted her. she is somewhat cocky about her abilities, and will flaunt it at times.

she may seem like an asshole a lot or a heartless bitch, but she has a sense of humor and a real true heart underneath her annoying personality. she likes to tease for her humor. she teases people and laughs about it, cracks pervy jokes, or laughs when people mess up. although, if you dig deep enough, she can become extremely loyal, a good listener,

and a great person in general. if she ever cries infont of you,

it means that you mean the world to her.

black coffee, sushi, cooking, training, red apples, manipulation, her personas, her team (secretly), running, thrilling experiences,

nighttime, stars, moving around a lot,

dislikes

failure, messing up, soda, sugary foods, being alone (secretly), super hot days,

fears

failing herself or her team, never finding love because she pushes everyone away, dying young, thunder & lightning,

history

aiko was fortunate, being born to a wealthy family. her mother and father co-owned a technology company, which made many amazing breakthroughs in technology advancements over the years. aiko's parents were never around, and she was basically raised by her maid, adelaide. adelaide was a french immigrant, so her parents knew she's work for less and keep their

family secrets safe. adelaide taught aiko fluent french and japanese, along with teaching her how to take care of herself. cook, clean, and survive. aiko was calling adelaide her mother, because she never really knew her actual mother that well.

when her mom and dad found out about adelaide, they called the cops and had her sent back to france for immigrating. aiko was all alone due to the harshness of her parents, and that's when she learned that the world is

cruel and will try to beat you down, but you have to get back up and

brush youself off. for that, she thanked her parents.

as she grew up, she learned more about how these technology advancements were bad for the world. she was around fourteen, and began snooping in her parents' company, learning things no normal person could know, over the years, she'd been doing this, and when her parents came around, she acted like the perfect little well behaved daughter. this is where

her ability to mock emotions came from. when she was seventeen, she took her information and ran off, joining different groups and factions over the years. her goal is to shut down these technology

advancements, and find adelaide.

sexuality

pansexual. she's open to a relationship with anyone of any gender.

other

she can speak fluent english, french, and japanese.

her favorite color is red-plum.

Garrett_NewHead_neutral.jpg

thief_54303.jpg

Name:

"It's a very simple one..."

Garrett

Aliases/Nicknames:

"Name calling gets you no where, and nothing..."

The Black Hand, Shadow lifter

"I don't recall caring enough to remember..."

32 Years Old

"If you're that blind then taking what's yours is going to be an easy task..."

Male

Position on the Team:

"You're kidding right? I'd be insulted if there was a single person who couldn't figure it out by now on their own..."

The Thief

Previous Training of Any Kind:

"I have had plenty of training. Even better though, I have many years of experience..."

Garrett has been a natural thief since the age of 8 and has constantly been at it ever since. There is literally no thief out there as good at it than he is.

Weapon of Choice:

"I don't get paid to kill. I get paid to steal..."

His gloves have shock charges in them, allowing him to stun his enemies so he can get away. It can destroy electronics as well. So watch out robots.

A simple black jack to knock people out safely.

Personality:

"If we aren't on the same team, don't expect me to be kind..."

Garrett is a very quiet and serious man. He is able to give anyone a cold chill up their spine just by making eye contact with him. He is not cold or uncaring, but he isn't one to care for people unless he considers them friends. He is not a greedy person despite his life style.

Like/Dislikes:

"So much talking..."

+Stealing

+Red jewelry

+Being able to be up and about

-Killing

-Pointless death

-Useless words

Bio:

"There are some things best left unsaid..."

Garrett's past has proven to be completely untraceable due to his poverty ridden roots. The only information people know about was that he has always been a thief, the only information you will get about him is the stuff he tells you, and there has never been anyone who have been able to successfully force a secret out of him.

Sexuality:

"I am a bit preoccupied with other, more important, matters..."

Sex and Romance is not in his vocabulary. Not even the kinkiest cheer leader can replace his love for theft.

Crush:

"I once stole a very lovely necklace..."

Never going to happen. Literally, ever.

Misaki Toka

Leading Expert in Weaponry and Death

Ooh, those songs huh? I tend to listen to these two through some headphones while on the go, though sometimes I like listen to it and a few other songs on the loudspeaker over in my little workshop. I bet it annoys them though, barely able to hear it but not able to easily drown it out.
Misaki

Name

Cecilia Bloodthorne (Real Name)

Misaki Toka (Preferred Name)

Aliases/Nicknames

Misaki Toka counts as one of her many aliases, although it's more of a name she took because her father wanted to name her Misaki but her mother named her Cecilia, and she'd been made to take her mother's last name of Bloodthorne as well.

Many other aliases she's gone by include Celestia Greenwood, Julia Layton, Melody Stoneheart, Jessica Mechromis, Hanane Kirigaraha, Camellia Letrice, Renée Carell, and a few times she's used the name Yui Hoshibara. There are plenty of others, though most of which were only used for very brief periods or never got actual use though were planned for use on a task that was canceled.

Twenty-Two

Female

Appearance

23656D35526E8D6C23E3E5

She looks to be about fourteen, standing at about 5'3", but she's actually twenty-two and quite the deadly person. She tends to make use of her apparent age though, dressing like she's some kind of schoolgirl from Japan when in reality, she's never even attended a public school. Black eyes, black hair reaching down as far as her ankles, and a monotonous expression that just about kills a person before she's even pulled the trigger.

What's the point of having a young body if you don't use it to your advantage?
Misaki

Position

Weapons Expert

What good's an "expert" if they're not an expert? Million dollars if you get it right.
Misaki

Previous Training

An international assassin, Misaki was and always has been in the shadows. Sporting two powerful sniper rifles, a self-made gun by the name Geared Assassination, and more training with guns and in hand-to-hand combat than a god of the battlefield, Misaki's done all, seen all, and killed all. She's experience in just about anything one would need to survive in this hellhole of a world.

Yeah, an assassin. I used to be an international assassin, though as you all know I'm here with you guys now. Still pretty much untraceable by others though, and heck I'd bet not even any of you could figure things out about who I am without me telling you.
Misaki

Weapon of Choice

A .50 Caliber Anti-Material Rifle. In specific, an improved PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II, sporting a heat-vision and night-vision scope that can go on and off with one or both at Misaki's choice. The scope can adjust sight anywhere between 2x and 10x zoom, as well as has an optional laser point that can go up to three miles in the dark, used for aiming. It's a very loud gun though, so Misaki usually uses it when the goal is to take out a target in need of heavy firepower and in order to create chaos among anybody around so as to make it easier escape before any sort of authorities show up and whatnot. Also used for killing targets in secluded locations where nobody'd notice the rifle go off except the person shot.

Another primary weapon of Misaki's is an Accuracy International AX338, making use of .338 Lapua Magnum ammunition, as well as sporting very little noise to the gun due to a silencer custom-designed by Misaki herself. The gun itself is a little bit of a custom-make, having taken the standard AX338 and fine-tuned it to be even more accurate and deadly than it already was, which was already quite enough as it was before. The scope is able to be used for seeing electric , such as those produced by generators and Due to it being extremely quiet but still highly capable of killing, it's usually something Misaki uses to take out targets in areas where there's people, but the target in question out of the sight of others.

So what? I'm an assassin, so clearly I'll have some nice sniper rifles. Ignore the fact one's big even for some fully-grown men.
Misaki

Misaki's third weapon, though not often used due to her always being at a long distance, is a self-built gun that looks like a cross between a motorcycle, a steampunk device, and a machine gun. She's named it the "Geared Assassination," named due to the large gear on the side and the fact Misaki's used it before for assassinations. The gun is designed be held with a single hand, with a portion of the gun built to wrap around the arm to hold it on with ease. The gun is quite complex, having many different things going on at once whether it be while firing or loading ammo.

Misaki's Geared Assassin can also carry fourteen shots at a time, the gear on the side turning each time the gun is fired as it's directly linked to the firing mechanism. Each shot is highly capable of being deadly though, it's designed more to slam the barrel into an opponent's gut as a means of getting something out of them to let them keep their life, or place the hook on the top of the barrel to their neck for similar purposes. It has really high recoil, though Misaki has learned to deal with the recoil easily.

The Geared Assassination is my pride and joy, to be honest. Only one of it in the world, and it's the most dangerous gun that can be easily carried by hand, minus the obvious rocket launcher which can blow things to pieces.
Misaki

Misaki also makes use of one more gun, though one of which she's not really meant to use all that much given how bloody expensive and deadly it is, not to mention how it stands out and is a hassle to get around. The gun in question is a specially-made weapon by Misaki herself, which makes use of bullets that are an entire foot long- 304.8 millimeters. The barrel to the gun is quite long and large, about three times larger than a 3.7 inch Anti-Aircraft gun's barrel. It's built with extremely lightweight materials though and can collapse to become smaller (as in the barrel going inside itself to close), making it so that it can be transported via vehicle, as well as could possibly be transported by four people carrying it.

The bullets it fires are also lightweight, completely hollow. The gun is designed to sit sideways, having a large section to it where one loads ammunition and has a giant trigger, and then atop the barrel at the back where one sits/stands to fire, resides a scope that allows for quite the accuracy with how far the gun can shoot. Due to the high power of the gun though, unless somebody's an absolute expert to the last detail of firing guns and as well as how they work, the gun will most-likely send the person to the ground before they can blink. Misaki's capable of firing without much issue, only needing stop the recoil with her hand not on the trigger as she fires to keep from slamming her head on solid rock or on any sort of surface behind her.

You know, the recoil on this gun is technically enough force to kill a person if it weren't for the fact the gun weighs itself down on the ground. It's pretty dangerous and fun, firing a gun with bullets bigger than your hands. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to use it all that often.
Misaki

Personality

A gun nut, all one needs know about Misaki. She's pretty much that one girl giving all the guys hell, the one who doesn't like all that girly stuff. She's also one to live a life full of excitement, doing the most insane things just for fun. In other words, she's that person who's insane enough to jump from a thousand feet in the air, with no parachute, and figure out some way to survive unscathed. She's also an inventor kind of person, always designing her own devices and such sometimes including things like working on her motorcycle or building a new one slowly over time.

Despite being a gun nut though with absolutely no taste in girly things, Misaki sure knows how to play the teenage girl facade. She's gotten really good at imitating a young girl around the age of fourteen thanks to so much time having to do so, eble to get even people who know outright from being around her that she's not a little girl, believing that she's a child at heart and needs be treated kindly as such. She quite likes messing with her fellows through this, usually pulling out the childish act to lay a guilt trip on others if they do something 'mean' or whatever just to try and get some kicks outta them.

"You're mean, mister... I-I just... I just wanted a d-donut... *sniffle*" Something along those lines, anyway. I've gotten really good over the years, though I can't exactly replicate other personalities and stuff like Aiko. Really, I'm surprised I've even managed get the sensitive girl act down near as good as Aiko's acting skills in things.
Misaki

Guns

Guns

Sniper Rifles

Guns

Motorcycles

Near-Death Experiences

Excitement

Blood

Teasing People

Absinthe (Highly-Alcoholic Beverage)

I can down a bottle a absinthe without getting drunk. How about you? Wanna try? It's only about 74% alcohol.
Misaki

Dislikes

Lightweight Drinkers

Idiots

Haters Gonna Hate

Wusses

Y'know what color I like to associate with wusses? Red, because I tend to teach them a thing or two in blood.
Misaki

Bio

Born in Japan under the name Cecilia Bloodthorne, Misaki was born to two parents who loved each other, but hated each other as well. Her father was a bit of a freelance murderer of sorts, and her mother boss of some crime syndicate off across the sea or something, Misaki right between two bombs that were set to blow up every other hour. Eventually, things got far out of hand between the two, with Misaki, who'd already had very little attention, basically forgotten about in the midst of their love-hate relationship.

That being said, Misaki was lucky to have been no younger than seven when she became forgotten, so she was at least able to survive without them taking care of her, given that they still collected food and everything that Misaki would just take for herself. It was within the same year that it all began though; within the same year, that she'd witness and hear three of the most important events in her entire life. The first was about her name. Misaki had gone by the name Cecilia up until now, but her father had wanted name her Misaka. That didn't seem all too important at first, though the next two arguments changed that.

Event number two was about what to do with 'Cecilia'. Misaki's mother wanted to sell her away as a slave or something, meanwhile her father wanted rather to take care of Misaki until she was old enough to decide on things, then ask if she wanted to learn how to use guns and such. This argument ended up with Misaki picked up by her mother and nearly dragged on out of the house, which is where event number three took place; a bullet straight to her mother's head. It was all quite sudden, and so Misaki didn't even have time react to even the outcome.

Three years go by with nothing but utter silence between her and her father. Her father kept care of her though, providing food and such, though even when they'd sit at the table for dinner, not a single word would come from Misaki's mouth; at least, not until Misaki was ten which is when she came to her father one day, suddenly asking he teach her how to use guns. From then on, life was upbeat for them, Misaki basically learning how to kill people by help of her own father, and by the time she was fourteen, she'd gotten a lot of it down.

Suddenly one day, Misaki's father left and never returned, having left but a simple note in place of a goodbye. The note told her that if she wanted to find him, she'd have to keep killing and killing until she made a name enough to get him as her client, but make sure that he doesn't figure it out to be her until then. She did as she was told to do, figuring thins out on her own from that point on, learning more about guns and basically training on her own as an assassin, eventually taking on jobs at the age of sixteen. She'd even prepared herself with three powerful guns, two being snipers and one a custom-made gun named "Geared Bullet," which would act as the predecessor to the Geared Assassination.

You know the rest. I assassinated a bunch of people for money, I went all around the world and learned many a languages, and played the innocent little girl sometimes to get close to people so I could pump their chest full of lead with my Geared Bullet which I eventually replaced by building the Geared Assassination. I also scouted out the group of misfits I'm in right now myself. To be honest, I was initially hired to kill them all by some factions, but of course I clearly just up and screwed my clients by pretending to have died or something at their hands all the while joining them.
Misaki

Sexuality

I love guns, so does Gunsexual count? It doesn't? Damn... Fine then, asexual.
Misaki

Crush

Misaki has no need for love for other people, as she only needs her guns.

My only crush'd be that hell in a shell that I'm not supposed to use.
Misaki referring to her foot-long bullets

Other

Misaki's well-versed in a multitude of languages due to her work as an international assassin, given she'd need be able to communicate with her clients. Not a single client ever saw her face or heard her true name though, nor did they get enough out of her voice or anything to figure information out.

Misaki hates Ace's guts and it's quite obvious, often screwing with him just to blow off some steam from frustrating day-to-day events. She silently supports Isaac's crappy jokes and annoying of other people though, not really annoyed by it herself due to the fact she's in enjoyment of it to a degree. Aiko however, is the one person Misaki actually gives a damn about. Misaki's a woman that does things only for themselves, and that's quite clearly something Misaki can respect. In this world it's eat or be eaten, shoot or be shot, so somebody who can truly speak their mind in this hellhole and take advantage of others right in front of them is something she can respect.

On a similar note, Misaki's kind of uncaring about Garrett, not really paying much mind to him. As for Dragutin though, Misaki hates the guy more than Ace. Dragutin's an idiot in her mind. Misaki can't stand how the idiot never fails to hesitate in the small and big things, hating how he can't realize it's either kill or be killed in this hellhole. She's not really affected by the guy's intimidation attempts and such though, and would definitely point out the guy's every fault if it weren't for the fact she'd probably get herself kicked from the group for things escalating to a point she'd kill the bastard with her Geared Assassination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back