• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Need of some New Partners!

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Greetings! I am in need of some new partners for some roleplay's! I don't ask for much, just willingness to try something new and different. Post length isn't something i require, though the longer posts usually always get more attention. I'm not a huge grammar Nazi, don't worry. I don't really do fandoms, mainly due to my lack of knowledge of them, though, I will do a Legend of Zelda roleplay if you are looking for one of those! I will play either role, and have no preference either way. I mainly do Medieval(fantasy or realistic, either one), and modern Slice-of-life style roleplay's and romance is a must for me! If you are looking for a new partner, or even a new roleplay, you can either PM me directly, or reply to me here! I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back