• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In Need of More Partners!

SatanicPanda

Book Fanatic~
Hello again~ I thought I'd remake my thread because I'm weird (don't judge me please ;-; ). Before I begin I'll start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Kasi and I go by such~ I live in Illinois of the US (timezone is CST for those who don't know). And I have been roleplaying since I was 14~

Things you can expect from me are:
  • At least a 2 line response. I can't stand one-liners and I try to make my replies at least a paragraph, though it may be shorter depending on what is happening at the current time.
  • At least one response a day. I have a job, but that usually doesn't stop me from posting at least one time a day~
  • Detail. I try to put detail into my rps because I find it more enjoyable that way.
  • Open to ideas. If you have an idea, please feel free to share it! I love hearing other people's ideas for rps!
  • Open to gender roles. Personally, I prefer to play female in some situations, but I won't refuse to play as a male~
  • Open to pairings. I'm cool with MxF and MxM. Don't particularly like to roleplay FxF pairings, sorry :[
  • Dark Themes. I love love LOVE rps with dark and mature themes (abusive relationships, drug abuse, etc.) So if you're down to do something of the sorts, hit me up!
  • I rp on site through PM's and Discord.
  • Romance is pretty much a must. Whether it be already established, or actually roleplayed out, I need romance in my rp's xD.
  • I DO NOT ROLEPLAY FANDOMS BY ANY MEANS.
  • I also DO NOT DOUBLE. Sorry not sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Things I would expect from my roleplay partner:
  • No one line response, I'm not one of those people who will be like "oh you need to post 3 paragraphs or it's not acceptable!" That's just stupid in my opinion, but that being said, no one-liners will be accepted.
  • Decent grammar and spelling. I'm not a grammar nazi, but it does irritate me when people don't try with their grammar. The spelling thing is just my human spell check-ness coming out.
  • Not text speak! Please no text speak, unless our characters are actually texting then it's cool xD.
  • Open to plotting and creating with me.
  • Letting me know if you're going to be gone, ditching, etc. I would hold the same courtesy to you, and I really don't mind ditching as long as you tell me you're not feeling the rp or whatever. No hard feelings at all~

Phew! That's a lot of things (I didn't even know I had this much to say about myself o.e) Anyway! Let's get down to the Rps~ Italics is the role I'd prefer, * is how badly I'm craving it.

Some Pairings that I'd like to roleplay~

MasterxSlave
TeacherxStudent****
Abusive Husband/BoyfriendxAbused Wife/Girlfriend***

Picture prompts I found on Pinterest

offsite
offsite
offsite

bag.png

191b43380e7d78bb6afcd67f47208905.png
mistake.png

f1fe38e84cc3d417801148c8690d9314--dialogue-prompt-dark-dark-writing-prompts.jpg
45c3b2c0594e319e64dd493a004cfcaf--story-prompts-writing-prompt-dialogue.jpg

f0f85a32a1661442e81e29cc22cd8c8f.jpg

tumblr_od46y0jOec1u7ofv5o1_250.jpg

2cb714ddfa19854dccc6ac978d5519eb--romance-writing-prompts-love-kill-the-cliche-writing-prompts.jpg

dd39ba36eab62a8307aeb7dbfbc5da33--writing-help-writing-ideas.jpg

f90cb0c0f5743ed497f0d393fe8b8275.jpg
7cd3a0d0da4f0299b30a09615e3f1353--writing-prompts.jpg

Random Ideas I may have.

If you are interested in rping with me please feel free to pm me~ Hope you all are having a lovely day/afternoon/night and I hope to talk to you soon~

Last edited:
cartwheels in
it would be cool i guess doing an abusive boyfriend x abused girlfriend?
it’s something i haven’t done before,,

Your ideas intrigued me. I have a few ideas, and characters that would be perfect for some of the royalty ideas you posted. If you are interested?

cartwheels in
it would be cool i guess doing an abusive boyfriend x abused girlfriend?
it’s something i haven’t done before,,

Pm me and we can talk it out! ^_^

I would love to do teacher and student

Pm me! ^_^

Your ideas intrigued me. I have a few ideas, and characters that would be perfect for some of the royalty ideas you posted. If you are interested?

Pm me and we can talk about your ideas! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back