• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Need of More Partners

TwistedDesires

The Writing Queen
Hello all RPers. I'm in need of more RP partners. Here is what I want, please read and if you're interested, PM me and we can go from there...

Someone who is comfortable playing a male role because I always play the female role.

Someone who wants to do a Romance/Drama/Modern RP.

Someone who is literate. A good paragraph, that is readable, is a must. I can understand if a one or two liner is needed at times, but all of the time gets annoying and rather boring.

Someone who is consistent would be awesome. Posting at least a few times a day and if you're going to be gone for a few days, let me know. I'm not going to get mad because you have a life, I'd just like a heads up.

That's about it for what I'm looking for in a RP partner. So, do you have a plot in mind? I don't have many that I haven't already used or pairings I haven't already used, so I'd really like to hear your ideas and I'm sure we can figure something out.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back