• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In Memoriam Mortuem - Eisar CS

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
This is just a skeleton. You may add additional information and format it as fancily as you'd like.

General Info

Name: What would you like me to call you?

Title/s: You may also state a nickname. You probably won't have proper title. No matter - you will naturally earn one once your heroic deeds spread across Eisar.

Gender: Male? Female? One of the reincarnators claimed to be an... 'Attack Helicopter'. I... sent them back.

Personality: Not that I would intentionally reincarnate somebody downright evil into the world. Not that Eisar is short of anyone of the sort, though.

Appearance: Let me just get a closer look. Hmm...

Personal Info

Sexual Orientation
: This is necessary information. So I know who in particular to keep far, far away from my dau- I mean... nevermind.

Bio: Who you were no longer matters. So, you may as well recall it and tell it to me one last time.

Physical Info

Height
: No need to lie about it. The 'average' standard in your world was a little... excessive, anyways.

Weight: Especially this...

Skills: Any skills or proficiencies you may have had? Any and every last one will aid you in your journey, probably.

Abilities: Amongst you, I will divide but a fragment of what is left of my being. How it germinates is entirely dependent on you, now.
GM NOTE: Yes, you all get the isekai cheat skill shenanigans. You can start off with a small ability, such as magic proficiency, or whatever you damn well desire. You can get creative. It will naturally grow as we progress, but it's going to start out minor. Imagine starting off as a fresh, level 1 character right out of the creation screen. You'll naturally get to the endgame. If I see something ridiculous I will smite your ass.

Jazz (OPTIONAL)

Hobbies:

Quote/s:

Theme:

1682236288284.png
  • General Info
    Name
    : Clementine Dempsey
    Title/s: N/A

Last edited:
"Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage amongst his books. For to you the Kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned by the flicking of a finger."
Gordon R. Dickson, Tactics of Mistake

• HD-wallpaper-anime-boy-anime-anime-boy-books-library-reading-sun.jpg

General Info
    Name:
    Matthew Sanli

Title/s: N/A

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.

Physical Info
    Height
    : 6'1

Weight: 150 lbs

Skills:
    - A talented poet and writer, with a skill for prose.
    - Very good at reading other people's thoughts and feelings.
    - A lot of knowledge about the myths and legends of earth, used as fuel for his writing.
    - Pretty knowledgeable about medicine, actually. He wanted to know how he would die.

Abilities:
    He exorcises spectres and demons by means of charms and spells. He gathers refined emanations from both Heaven and Earth and collects the essences of the sun and moon. He cultivates himself with the Yin and Yang and achieves rebirth by means of fire and water.
    - A Day in the life of a Taoist Sage
    The Way: What does it mean to cultivate? The texts of earth are replete with legends of mighty immortals and sages who tread that storied path. Who delve deep into the bones of heaven and earth, who meditate on inscrutable scriptures, who practice esoteric arts until their fists split the mountains and overturn the seas. But at its heart, cultivation is a very simple thing. One understands themselves to understand the world, and understands the world to understand themselves. This truth is at the heart of Sanli's Ability. But meditating on and contemplating things, he can use that knowledge and contemplation to create techniques and martial arts with supernatural effects. Meditating on a diamond, for example, may lead him to learn and refine an art which allows him to harden his skin against blows. Listening to the wind may teach him the secret of lightening his body weight so that he might achieve unprecedented agility. So on, and so forth. It is easiest with physical objects that he can directly observe, but with great practice, he may learn to use this skill to create martial arts based on intangibles, concepts such as 'justice', the color 'red', and so on. But not right now. Not quite yet.

In his humble beginnings, however, he has but a single meager art. He understands his own body better than anyone else. And so from that understanding, came power. His body is stronger and fitter than most, in defiance of the laws of physics. But more importantly, he has gained innate skill with hand-to-hand combat and athletic movement. His newfound knowledge and instinctive understanding compiled into a single martial art, its name branded into his soul. The first of all the techniques he will ever devise. The Empty Palm.

Last edited:
general
personal
physical
jazz
  • general

Actias Luna.

Name: Actias Luna

Title/nickname: N/A

Pronouns: They/he

Personality: Actias named themselves after the Luna Moth, Actias Luna. They are an insomniac and love nighttime walks. They are not among the most cunning, nor are they the most sophisticated, but they manage to scrape the will and desperation to continue living. They've never had the bravery to coat their mannerisms but they like to pretend they do. Actias is hard of hearing although some mistake them for being deaf. They hear every unwhispered profanity and slur thrown at them and painstakingly continue with their work, trying to ignore the dull ache in their heart. They are known for not speaking unless strictly necessary, though they have a lot to say, insulting and gentle alike. They don't consider themselves good or a bad person, simply a person who may have to kill to get by. In life, there is no good or bad. There is only the killer and the killed, the hunter and hunted, the starved and the starving. Actias seems to find themselves on the latter of all those examples, despite all they do. They have no motivation to maintain themselves, nor do they have a catalyst for change. But seeing their hometown, being consumed by death and greed, like flash-paper to fire, alights something they didn't know existed in themselves: rage. The torch is alight, Actias is ready for what lies ahead; whether it be a gentle, warm embrace or a final blaze of glory. They're ready. Ready for that spiral of passion and ready to leave nothing but smoke and exposed truths behind. They may be only one person, but only one spark is needed to start a wildfire.

Appearance: Actias originally has burnt caramel skin, although years of anemia with no commitment to recovery have caused it to appear pale and unhappy. Their hair is a deep, muddy brown, streaked with some stray grey hairs. Actias's hair is grown out to their neck, generally tied in a messy, small ponytail. Curtain bangs frame their face. Their hands are mostly covered in bandages, presumably to avoid the tiny cuts on their hand from glass-forming from getting infected. Their eyes are a deep brown and their build is sturdy, albeit skinny.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
General Info

Name: Kael

Title/s: N/A (for now)

Race: Orc

Personality: Kael is a person of strong convictions, always striving to do what is right and just. He is quick to defend the weak and vulnerable, often putting himself in harm's way to protect them. He has a deep respect for life and will do everything in his power to preserve it. However, he can also be hot-headed and impulsive, sometimes jumping into situations without thinking them through.

Appearance: Kael stands at 6'2, towering over most humans and even some orcs. He has a muscular build, with thick, corded muscles rippling beneath his green skin. His hair is black and unkempt, hanging down to his shoulders in thick, wild locks. His eyes are a piercing blue, which stand out in stark contrast to his rough, weathered features. He wears a suit of leather armor.

Personal Info

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Bio: Kael was once a human, born to a poor family. He was always a curious child, eager to explore the world beyond his small corner of the world. When he came of age, he set out on his own, hoping to find adventure and fortune. He became a firefighter and spent decades fighting both domestic and wildfires. He died in a wildfire when he got trapped in a ravine.

Physical Info

Height: 6'2

Weight: 230 lbs

Skills: Kael was skilled in martial arts, having trained extensively with swords, staffs, and axes since he was a child. He was also an accomplished hunter and tracker, able to read the signs of nature and find his way through even the densest of forests. He put pride in his survival knowledge and experience, often disappearing for weeks into the wilderness.

Abilities: Kael possesses the innate strength and resilience of the orcish race, as well as a heightened sense of smell and hearing. He has also gained the ability to tap into the primal energies of the world around him, channeling them into powerful bursts of strength or speed.

Jazz (OPTIONAL)

Hobbies: Kael enjoys spending his free time practicing his martial arts, honing his skills and perfecting his technique. He also enjoys exploring the wilderness, hunting, and surviving what nature throws at him.

Quote/s: "Life is precious, and should be cherished. It is our duty to protect and preserve it, no matter the cost."

Theme:

1860a74cab6f941baaae6d2db9d3e632.jpg

General Info

Name
: Chrystal Alvarez

Title/s: Chrys

Personality: Chrystal is an impulsive, brash, and abrasive loudmouth. She always says what's on her mind and will always lead with snark and sarcasm. She believes words are worthless unless action is put behind them. The only time she shows any restraint with her words is when it comes to creativity. She understands what it means to be a creative who is judged for their creations, but she always reserves her feelings & thoughts so she can at least understand the creative's thought process.

Personal Info

Sexual Orientation
: Pansexual

Bio: Who you were no longer matters. So, you may as well recall it and tell it to me one last time.
Chrystal grew up poor. She was raised by her grandmother and uncle after a family accident that killed both her parents and her grandfather. She didn't have many options to do anything outside eat, drink, and go to school. Chrystal kept her grades up and the only thing she found solace in was music and fairytales. When she was old enough she began babysitting and taking odd jobs to help her uncle and grandmother, but one day while helping a family around the house she began to sing out loud which grabbed the attention of the man who hired her. The man listened to Chrystal sing for a while and was blown away. After that day things escalated quickly for Chrystal and her family. With the help of the man Chrystal was put into music and singing lessons and her talent did not go unnoticed. She made a name for herself rather quickly in the music community and was able to get a full ride to a performing arts high school & college. After graduating from college Chrystal continued to produce & write music while trying to make it as an independent artist.

Physical Info

Height
: 5'6

Weight: 146 lbs

Skills: Any skills or proficiencies you may have had? Any and every last one will aid you in your journey, probably.
  • Music Virtuoso
  • Singing
  • Sewing & Knitting
  • Crocheting

Abilities: Fairytail Delusions - Chrys is able to manifest aspects of Fairytales, myths & stories into reality. She has to keep some type of record to be able to manifest them whenever she needs, but can 'Bookmark' certain stories for instant access, although she isn't able to become a full god she is able to get abilities based on their stories or myths. Stories that resonate with Chrys or the situation are amplified and can give a boost either to the 'protagonist' or the 'antagonist'. Ex: Chrys loves Robin Hood allowing her to manifest a bow with exceptional shooting power or steal from someone richer than her, as long as the poor benefit from her actions.

Jazz (OPTIONAL)

Hobbies: Writing/producing music, Singing, Sewing, and Crocheting

Quote/s:
"You wanna know what hurts more than getting your face smashed in? Getting your life's work destroyed, but you know what might hurt worse than that? If I used your life's work to smash your face in!"

"Wow, you're so bright! The lightbulb I threw away could barely compare."

Theme:

Last edited:
Name: What would you like me to call you?
Aelos Johnson

Title/s: You may also state a nickname.
You probably won't have proper title. No matter - you will naturally earn one once your heroic deeds spread across Eisar.
Los, perhaps?

23?
Gender: Male? Female? One of the reincarnators claimed to be an... 'Attack Helicopter'. I... sent them back.
Fighter Jet... Kidding. Female!
Personality: Not that I would intentionally reincarnate somebody downright evil into the world. Not that Eisar is short of anyone of the sort, though.
Very evil. So evil that it became good. Anyway, this Aelos gal is courageous warrior in spirit who is fiercly loyal to those she deems worthy... She is kinda lacking
I prefer a black colored screen, but herewarrior-anime-anime-art-anime-girl-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Beautiful, right? or else...
Personal Info

Sexual Orientation: This is necessary information. So I know who in particular to keep far, far away from my dau- I mean... nevermind.
Tough luck, bisexual so no matter whether you have a daughter or a son, this God is out of luck

Aelos Johnson... She was an accountant in her past life. She led a ridiculously normal life, except she got killed by truck-sama which is not that normal, near the end of it.

Physical Info

Height: No need to lie about it. The 'average' standard in your world was a little... excessive, anyways.
183 cm. Idk inches or whatever, google it
Weight: Especially this...
78 kg... it's all muscle, you're assured
Accounting! Well, however useful this would be?
Also, good at acting, so yeah...
Abilities: Amongst you, I will divide but a fragment of what is left of my being. How it germinates is entirely dependent on you, now.
GM NOTE: Yes, you all get the isekai cheat skill shenanigans. You can start off with a small ability, such as magic proficiency, or whatever you damn well desire. You can get creative. It will naturally grow as we progress, but it's going to start out minor. Imagine starting off as a fresh, level 1 character right out of the creation screen. You'll naturally get to the endgame. If I see something ridiculous I will smite your ass.
Idk. Maybe some healing? I guess that would be cool... But I really want some mix of battle and healing... So, idk. Help me out here
Edit: Cumulonimbus gave me an idea for some fire based power which can both attack and heal. So, I will adopt it, thanks.
So, in essence, it is like firebending from atla except it can't create lightning, so it's not 100 percent a copy of atlaa firebending. Also, I would like to note that the sound effect and looks of the fire are cool, like how the fire sounded during Azula and Zuko's fight, namely, the jet-ty hose sound. Also, it looks crisper, vibrant-er than normal fire. There is no differentiation between healing and attacking in terms of how it looks.

Jazz (OPTIONAL)

Hobbies: Watching isekai anime (really???)
Edit: nvm, her hobbies are reading books and drawing animals and landscapes.

Quote/s: "If you mix raisins with turds, they are still turds"

Theme: L's theme! She is not a detective though, but whatever

P.S. Feedback appreciated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back