• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

In Face of it

ConCon

Once there was a young woman with the name of Sirrow. She was a beautiful, good natured woman, she worked as a waitress in a small diner. Many men craved this unspoiled girl, but never once did she give into their pitiful calls.

One night walking home in the cold empty streets, she had just finished work and was now going home to her mother and sister whom she helped support. A bus hadn't come and wouldn't come for another hour so she decided it would be quicker to walk. A block later she turned a corner and a man in a hoodie who bared a tattoo of a dragon on his arm, he walked towards her and she didn't give it much mind until her eyes followed his arm down to his hand which carried a knife. She only turned and crossed the street keeping her eyes on him, her mother taught her never to get involved in matters out in the streets, and if she was ever to be the matter she would pray someone who didn't learn that rule would come.

Sirrow relaxed when she got home, putting her stuff down on the kitchen table she picked up a note from her mother.

'Hi sweetie I went to your aunt Helen's house with your sister Mercy, I made some food earlier, finish the leftovers. Be home soon!

Love your mom-'

Sirrow smiled at the fact that whenever her mother left notes for her it always said 'love your mom-' whether she wanted her to love her or saying she loved her daughter.

Sirrow sat down and began eating left over meatloaf on the couch where her mother hated when people ate there. She turned her head to the door when three large thuds originated from the front door. She assumed her mother lost her key again so she opened it right away and surely she was mistaken. The man who had the dragon tattoo was standing there with two men behind him, he still held the knife. She tried to slam the door but it stopped due to him wedging his foot in between the door and its frame. She ran to the kitchen and searched for a knife but it was too late...he had grabbed a hold of her.

The next three hours which seemed like days, they passed her around amongst themselves and when they were done with her the man with the dragon tattoo stabbed her side. They left her there bleeding out along with a half empty apartment.

Her mother came, her sister Mercy was the first to see her there, bleeding to death, in rags. She was taken to a hospital and she survived along with a life of another inside her a few weeks later.

~~17 years later~~

She leaned against her sons doorframe watching him play video games. She was back in her hometown. A few blocks away from where the accident occurred all that time ago. Her mother had shunned her for keeping the baby. Her sister was another case, she helped her. She even helped name him. Ethan...Ethan had no father figure except for the dwindling path of ex boyfriends her mom went through. He never knew what she was like before that night. His aunt Mercy tried to explain her to him but it seems so unreal but even then he has no idea she was raped they only told him she changed at a certain moment in life.

Ethan just started his first day at the school, his mom made him carry a pocket knife in his bag always but threatened him never to play with it. He walked into his English class with Mrs. Moore who sat him down next to a girl. He peeked over and stared at what she was doing. She was drawing a arm, with a tattoo of a dragon on it. In orange sharpie next to it said 'Dad'

C/s:

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Appearance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So would you mind starting off of my starter pleassssse))

((Wait you want me to reply to what you already have written or base my reply off of that? And do you prefer first person or third person? Personally I write better in first person))

I usually write in third person but I heard it makes things more interesting in first so I'll give it a try! Also when reading it over again I realized that his mom doesn't really match his bio and I'm sorry about that I wanted to change it up. I'll be using third person for side if you don't mind.))

Mrs. Moore peered over the class and looked down at her roster of students. "It seems Mr. Copperhathy makes our class even. Camille I would like you to pair up with him for the creative writing project." She sat back in her chair and began texting on her phone while chewing gum loudly.

((It's fine ^_^ ))

Camille~

I peeked up from my notebook, and watched as the boy made his way to the desk next to mine. Sadly, I had been planning to work alone on this creative project, but I guess that was now out of the question. Instead of pouting, I put on a smile and introduced myself to the new kid.

"I'm Camille," I told him, sticking my hand out for him to shake.

I shrugged a bit as the teacher gestures towards me and the girl who had been drawing in her notebook. Leaning forward with my arms crossed on the desk I turned my head and smiled a bit. "Oh hey...I'm Mr. CopperHathy" he looked at the teacher and muttered a curse under his breath. "Just call me Ethan" he shrugged and took her hand.

"So what do we have to write about? And why?" I let my hand slip out of hers. Her eyes were a greenish color like mine. I found it weird because I haven't met someone with as mostly green eyes as myself.

"Well, it's creative writing," I muttered, closing my notebook and hiding the sketch I had been working on. "I'm not sure if there is a topic or not." I examined the boys face, and felt weird about it. He looked... familiar but I knew I had never met him beforehand. I shook my head, shaking it off, and went back to staring at the front of the room.

"Oh...okay..." he said turning away from her and he began writing down a few ideas. "What kind of movies or books do you like...drama, thriller, horror, or action? Maybe others" he muttered a bit keeping his head down. "Oh wait I'm sorry...have you written anything yet?" He asked looking up covering his notebook.

"No, I've just been doodling a bit," I replied, tapping my pencil along the desk and peeking back over at him. "I kind of slack off a bit..." It was embarrassing, but what was the point in getting good grades when your family wouldn't be able to afford college anyways? "Whatever you want to write about is fine, I'm not that creative."

"Alright..." I shrugged and opened my notebook back up and passed it over with a pencil. "Pick any of those genres" I gave a her a small smile. "It's okay I'll do it don't even worry about it" I gave her a thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back