• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help In-Character Soundtrack BBCODE

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
Hey peeps!
Any of you guys got a minimalistic bbcode to include songs from Spotify, youtube, or wtv. You know, something where you can play, pause in the post :)

Hey peeps!
Any of you guys got a minimalistic bbcode to include songs from Spotify, youtube, or wtv. You know, something where you can play, pause in the post :)
Youtube ToS wouldn't allow the embed to be covered up. You'd have to use soundcloud or google drive to do something like this. Here is an old tutorial on how the concept, since changes to the site it's a bit messed up, but the idea is the same.

Here is a broken down explanation of how to do it as well; Tutorial - BBCode Assistance Thread

Just realized, you were the one to inquire about this a year ago that prompted that tutorial, lol.

Just realized, you were the one to inquire about this a year ago that prompted that tutorial, lol.
LOL I realized when I opened the thread and I was like "OH! I asked that question already" XD But I had forgot! Thanks tho :)

Hmmm am I missing something cause I'm copy pasting the code provided but it doesn't appear :/

LOL I realized when I opened the thread and I was like "OH! I asked that question already" XD But I had forgot! Thanks tho :)

Hmmm am I missing something cause I'm copy pasting the code provided but it doesn't appear :/
It's a very old code that probably no longer perfectly meshes with the new BBCode+. You'd have to adjust slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread