In Character Chat

Throne Trinity

The Color Fiend
Current Time:

Wounds have healed from the great war, but there is still restlessness and there is still evil. Gods have been lost and people still search for them, with only a few resurgences as of late. It seems contact with the other continents of Kaveer are impossible. One of the very few Gods who is still in contact with the people of Eucla, The Goddess of Light Amalthia, can not do much to contact the other continents as she has sworn not to interfere with mortal matters. Instead she has sent word all around Eucla for brave adventurers to gather in Invarion so she may assemble a group to discover the secretes Eucla and Kaveer alike. 

Map.jpg

It is time Travelers: 

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter One.jpg

From lands near and far, times old and new, a rag-tag team of ragged ragamuffins were gathered in the center of the Church of Higher Light. Whoever they are is a story already told, but who they will become has yet to be determined. Each of them have their own reasons for joining, but in the grand scheme of things, what did that matter? What matters now is what they will do. What adventures will be had? Not even the gods know.

As the Travelers stood in those halls the Goddess Amalthia appeared before them. She greeted them with a warm smile as her clothes billowed around her. She spoke with both grace and command as she introduced herself, but her feet never touched the ground. Before her, she conjured a contract. She commanded them to step forward and and state their names and title, and as they complied, lettering formed on the signature lines in each of the speakers respective penmanship. When all was good and done, Amalthia smiled once more and looked upon the soon to be adventurers like a mother might a child before speaking. 

"Travelers! Welcome. You have been brave enough to sign your lives away for the good of Eucla and the greater Kaveer and for that I bow to you." Amalthia bows deeply to the group. "Your job will be to travel this mysterious world, fighting the evils that lurk in the shadows as you go. You must be brave, you must be strong but most of all you must work together." As she says this the glowing contract floating in the air splits in two. Both disappear in a burst of light. "Bard Gregor, I am tasking you with carrying this contract. Should you come across more people who wish to join the Travelers, have them speak their name into the contract as you have done today. My copy of the contract is linked with yours and will duplicate what is written." The goddess closes her eyes for a moment and sighs pleasantly.

"Before I send you all off to the fight the darkness I have a... test for you all. Farther to the east is the Cave of Light. I had sent priests, mages, scientists, alchemists and other disciples of study to this place years ago. Since then it has become something of a laboratory considering the creatures who live there are rather passive. However, about a month ago we lost contract with those who work there. I've already sent several parties to try an ascertain the situation. Only one person survived. She lived long enough to tell us that the glass golems that were stationed as guards have found a new leader. I want you travelers to find out what evil is brewing in these depths and destroy it. I apologize for not having more information. So to make up for this I do have a gift to give you all." Amalthia extends a hand and in a burst of holy light leather coin pouches appears before each person. "You will find 2,000 Gold Pieces in each of those, take your money to the great bazar to buy supplies for your journey. Once you've finished, there will be a carriage waiting for you outside of the city boundaries. Exit through the north gate, that carriage will take you to Ras Dothore. This will serve as a half way point before you must travel on your own to the Cave of Light. But before I have you depart..." Amalthia, who had been observing each member in turn, turns specifically to the living armor that is Eldrich. "Eldrich my dear, it has occurred to me that you have had troubles with... control over your own mind in the past. The fact that the golems in the Cave of Light have found a new master is troubling to me. So before you leave let me give you one more gift." Floating closer to the group, her light fully enveloped them now, sending a cascade of warmth and serenity flowing over their bodies. The goddess of light then bent her head, planting a kiss on the helm of Eldrich. A sudden wash of golden light veils over the living armors form before fading into the armor. "This should grant you protection for sometime, but it wont last. Now go my children, I wish you luck brave travelers. Go forth and slay the shadows in the name of the light!"

It was after this that our adventures descended the steps of the church, into the city proper. From there they gathered their supplies in the Grand Bazar and begin to gather at the north wall. 

the_foreign_market_by_shutupandwhisper-d6v59li.jpg

@KageYuuki @Ensig @Anaxileah @Abberakelaran @Cadenach

Gregor Hartway

Gregor Hartway.jpg

With unrivaled joy and a contagious child like wonder Gregor wandered the many avenues and alleys of Invarion's Great Bazar. With lute in hand, and Aunty hidden in his coat pocket, the young man skipped and played his way deeper into the heart of the market. Morning had just begun and the Bazar was just beginning to fill in. Customers and hagglers took their places, each one with their own opinion on how a certain product should be sold, shouting over each other with intense passion. "For the last damned time, the carpet is fifty gold!" 

"Thats ridiculous! If it were some sort of magic silk carpet I would understand but this is wool! You can't expect me to pay that much for second rate wool carpets! I'll give you twenty, no more no less!"

"TWENTY! HA! Don't make me laugh! You ain't gonna find a single carpet salesman here who will sell you a twenty gold carpet! And second rate?! Please, you wouldn't know a good carpet if it crawled up your ass and died!"

And on they would go, but in the end each person would have what they needed, that was the beauty of the chaos that was the Great Bazar. And not only was the language incredibly colorful, so were the sights, the smells and the tastes. Over there a beautiful women peddles wondrous cloths with captivating patterns and colors, while to her left a man sold kebab to the hungry shoppers, and next to him, a stall filled with a variety of incense, samples of which were burning for the customers to indulge in. Gregor wanted all of it! But he couldn't have that, he only had 2,000 gold after all, most of which should be saved. Or at least that's what Aunty thought. "Now, Now Gregor, don't get too overzealous. We already have most of what we need." She squirmed slightly in Gregor's pocket as she telepathically spoke to him. 

"I know Aunty! Don't worry. The bare basics and thats it... Oooh an old Genie lamp! That's pretty useful."

"GREGOR!" 

"What!? Oh common how often do you see an old Genie lamp? A Genie used to live in there for pete's sake!"

"Gregor, there is nothing magical about that lamp. It's just a regular oil lamp!" 

"Whaaaat? Why would this kindly merchant lie to me? You know Aunty you should really have more faith in people."

After a few more seconds of mental bickering Gregor blocked out Aunty's thoughts and waltzed up to the merchant with a just a little too much pep in his step. "WHY HELLO THERE KIND SIR! How much, may I ask, for the Genie lamp?! You see I'm a procurer of magical items and am rather interested in what you are peddling." Gregor leans in to the merchant with a wry grin and gives a cheeky wink. The merchant, a small mustachioed elf with a decent sized beer gut, looks Gregor up and down for a second, a little surprised that his obvious false marketing actually worked, before returning Gregor's smile with one of his own. "Well, asking price for a magical item with as much historical significance such as this one is usually 500 gold pieces. You see back in the div-"

"PERFECT I'LL TAKE IT!" Not even giving the merchant the chance to finnish his story, Gregor throws down 500 gold and snatches up the lamp. Quickly stuffing it into his bag of holding, the bard skips away proud of his sales transaction and not in the least bit feeling buyers remorse.

Within the next few minutes Gregor had spent all of his money. With the help of Aunty he had managed to find and purchase some actually rather useful items, though must of it was an assortment of knick-knacks and Gewgaw that would most likely serve no purpose. A tad frustrated with Gregor's behavior, Aunty found herself coiled around Gregor's hat, contemplating if she should just strangle him now. It would be like a mercy killing for an old dog or sick horse. Needless to say, the menace was palpable. Gregor of course, not wanting Aunty to be in a sour mood, began to juggle the new juggling balls he had just purchased. Meanwhile his lute played itself magically with the help of Gregor's prestidigitation spell. The bard did his best to entertain Aunty while they walked to the northern wall. 

On there way the duo did manage to bring some attention to themselves, mostly from awed children and enthused holy guards. Aunty, being as shy as she was, turned herself invisible, but did manage to cheer herself up significantly. The show her friend was putting on was rather entertaining and the smiling children always did warm the old Pipe Fox's heart. 

When they finally reached the northern gate, Gregor leaned his back up against the tall stone wall and put his juggling balls away and began waiting for the rest of his new companions to join him. The bard was excited, but also a little nervous. So to calm his nerves, Gregor took out his pipe, filled it with tobacco and lit the mound with a little spark from Aunty. The Pipe Fox curled around Gregor and the pipe, reveling in the scent she so loved while Gregor plucked his lute out of the air and continued to play seamlessly. 

@Ensig @KageYuuki @Anaxileah @Cadenach @Abberakelaran

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
-One Trick Flute (A flute with a switch blade on the end)E
-Dawn Singer's Short Sword (A short sword that whistles when it is swung through the air)E
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Ex Genie Oil Lamp (just a regular oil lamp)
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Puffington Brand Tobacco
-Various dried and salted meats x6
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Captain Mallard's Legendary Compass (just a broken compass)  
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:
Silver Piece: 0 | Gold Piece: 0 | Platinum Piece: 0

Falin Nightlake

Being in the presence of a divine being . . . while it was far from Falin's first time being face to face with a god, standing in the Church of Higher Light had the Bosmer somewhat on edge. You see, the Paladins in service to the goddess Amalthia and many others . . . they weren't exactly too kind to the Bosmeri  once certain aspects of the Green Pact came to light. While the Wild Hunt may have driven the holy warriors from the Green, there are still times when a more zealous member of the order tried to rid the world of such monsters.

Monsters . . .

Just the thought of those knights calling her kin corrupt beasts that needed to be wiped from the world made her furious. Though you could never tell by looking at the small white haired elf. Once they were dismissed to gather supplies, she offered the goddess a bow before slipping out into the market. Even in the early morning it was beginning to grow crowded, merchants and buyers alike called out and argued over prices.

Falin already had all the supplies she needed, but it never hurt to look. Especially given this was a center of trade in Eucla. It didn't take long for something to catch her eye either.

A dark emerald cloak hung in a mage's stall. Her current cloak was probably more patches and repairs than cloak anymore, a new one likely wouldn't be such a bad thing . . .

"A fine eye you've got there," the owner of the shop had noticed his wares caught the mer's attention. "A fine enchantment's been woven into the fabrics," He pulled it from where it hung and held it out to her. "This'll protect you from the elements far better than normal cloth. Warm in even the coldest weather and cool in the hottest desert."

Falin reached out and touched the cloak, the enchantment was there. How strong it really was though . . . that was a matter for debate and she certainly wasn't well versed in the arcane arts. "How much?" Her voice was low, though surprisingly soft given her appearance.

"7 platinum," the words had barely left him when the coins landed on his table. Yeah it was expensive for a single cloak, but she had little need for the money. Falin pulled the cloak over her shoulders and pulled up the hood. Though her horns still stuck out from under the hood.

Annoying things.

There was no point in wasting more time in the market so she made her way to the wall. Sitting near the gate, she pulled out an old pipe covered in intricate engravings. Packing and lighting it, she watched the plume of smoke drift up into the air. Bosmer could often meditate and watch images form in the smoke, using them as a form of divination. Though rarely was one given enough to truly understand what's to come.

It wasn't too much longer before Gregor appeared, juggling as he almost seemed to skip over to the gate. He was lively, she'd give him that. Though it was too soon to really pass a judgement on him or any of the others that had joined them. For now it seemed she remained unseen. Though she had to wonder how long before the plucky bard took notice of the cloaked elf sitting nearby.

@Throne Trinity

Avanna stumbled slightly as she walked out of the church. After spending a while bracing against the overwhelming presence of the goddess stepping into clear air was very nearly a shock. For the first time she almost appreciated the Geas as without it entering that place would have been near to impossible. Of course without it she would not have needed to enter in the first place so her appreciation was minimal. She stood there for a moment on the steps, looking down over the city. It had been more than a few years since she had last been in a town, and that place was barely a speck compared to this. There was a great city below her, two thousand gold in her pocket, and the day was beautiful. She shook her head and took four hundred gold from the bag, placed the rest down on the stairs, and started into the city. As she walked through the streets she passed by a small shop advertising quality threads and bolts of cloth.

On an impulse she stepped inside. The front room was small and full of shelves and tables with various kinds of cloth and thread, along with almost any kind of suitable material from rare silks, to plain wool. In a chair by the door an old woman sat knitting, but otherwise the store was empty. On a whim Ava picked up a small sewing kit, and a roll of black cloth. She had not sewn in nearly twelve years but her cloak was getting ragged, and buying a new one did not appeal. She took her items up to the front of the shop, and the woman glanced them over before saying that the total would be two hundred gold. Avanna dropped the gold in front of her, and the woman finally looked up, accidentally meeting Ava's eyes. The woman looked into her purple cat eyes and saw something hungry stare back. She paled and made a gesture of warding off evil before shouting, "Get out! Get out, Get out!"

Avanna shook her head and ducked out the door, pulling up her hood and again turning her path towards the north wall. She made one last stop by a butcher shop, this time making sure to avoid eye contact. She spent the rest of her money on a large chunk of wrapped meat, and left the shop. The rest of her walk to the north wall was uneventful, as she carried the meat with her over her shoulder She reached the wall third and took a seat against the stone of the wall itself, ignoring her companions for the moment. She set the meat down next to her, before setting to work on her battered cloak with the needle and thread she had purchased.

@KageYuuki@Throne TrinitySince y'all are already there.

Gregor Hartway

Gregor Hartway.jpg

The sound of approaching footsteps slowly roused Gregor from his musically induced haze. His fingers stopped their strumming and simply relaxed across the strings of the lute. He watched, a small grin playing across his face as one of his companions joined him by the wall. Avanna was her name, if Gregor's memory did not betray him. The girl who seemed human, or at least mostly human, sat down on the ground with her back to the wall. She began to sew up her rather rugged looking cloak which, Gregor could only imagine had seen better days, and placed a package of meat beside her. It was then that Gregor took notice of another one of his new cohorts sitting just a touch farther away. 'How long has she been sitting there?' Gregor wondered. She seemed to be enjoying a pipe as well, but she, like Avanna, made no move to introduce herself. Of course Gregor already knew her name from the ceremony earlier today, but pleasantries were always... well, pleasant! No matter. The young bard was plenty used to breaking the ice.

With a fairly swift motion Gregor tucked his lute into his coat, the instrument seemingly disappearing in the blink of an eye. Quickly the young man stepped forward, clearing his throat and hopefully making his presence known. He then gives a deep bow, trying to act as professional as possible in the presence of his new traveling partners. "Hello! Ladies and... uh... ladies." Gregor holds his bow for a moment before coming up, a wide grin now painted across his face. "I, as I'm sure you know, am Gregor Hartway! Bard extraordinaire, fabulous entertainer and strong man!" The bard flexes his left arm, causing the three multicolored juggling balls he had been playing with earlier to appear from his bicep. The motley balls soared into the air before landing in his right hand one by one. Gregor then promptly tosses them into his jacket, each one disappearing as his lute did before. The display is flashy but quick and not all that impressive of a magic trick. Needless to say, the bard was obviously trying to keep things fun and lighthearted despite the fact the impending danger they were about to face. The young man gives a proud look of his little magic trick before sitting down on the ground between Falina and Avanna."So, how you guy's feeling? Are your ready for this adventure?" He looks between the two girls in eager anticipation, awaiting their responses.  

@KageYuuki @Abberakelaran

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
-Dawn Singer's Short Sword (A short sword that whistles when it is swung through the air)E
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Falin Nightlake

Falin looked up at Gregor as he approached and offered a rather . . . flashy introduction. He'd been so wrapped up in playing his lute when he arrived she didn't feel like she should bother him any. She let out a slow breath of smoke, careful not to blow it directly at him. More likely than not the bug smoke would smell fairly bitter for Gregor. It was certainly not the aroma of burning tobacco leaves he'd be accustomed to.

"Falin, just a Bosmeri hunter," She replied calmly. When giving her introduction to to the goddess during the ceremony, she'd used a rather different title. Y'ffre's Huntress. But that wasn't something she really went around advertising. Too much attention for her tastes, too much judgement. Dark eyes moved towards the clear sky as she quietly smoked her pipe for a moment. "Mmm, I suppose I'm ready to head out once the other two arrive."

Though the creatures they were being sent to deal with . . . golemns in general tended to be an issue to deal with. Relentless beasts that felt no pain . . . Not really something she was all that capable of taking down. And I certainly don't want to disturb their rest just for something like a group of golemns.

The Bosmer looked back to Gregor. "You said you're a bard, did you not? Are you even able to hold your own in a fight?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

@Throne Trinity

Gregor Hartway

Gregor Hartway.jpg

Gregor pursed his lips, considering Falin's question. After a few seconds his smile returned. "Well that's a good question my Bosmerian friend! I'd say that depends entirely on the opponent. If I was fighting a dragon on my own, well... I'd probably die, but I'd like to think that would be a battle that dragon wouldn't forget!" Gregor winks at Falin knowingly and chuckles to himself slightly. "But if I were in a situation where I had to fight, say a troll or something with similar strength, I think I could hold my own. Plus I've always got Aunty to back me up!" Gregor begins to unravel something something from his neck, and he holds it up as if to show the Bosmer. To anyone without some sort of seeing spell, it would appear as if the young man were holding up nothing, when in actuality he was presenting his shy Pipe Fox companion for Falin to observe. 

@KageYuuki 

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Falin Nightlake

So it seemed he could at least fight, that was good. Having someone along that was really just a musician and entertainer wouldn't have done the group that much good when it came down to an actual fight. "Hm?" Falin blinked, holding her pipe away as Gregor seemingly held, well, nothing up to her face. She may not have been able to see Aunty, but she could smell her. "Can she now?" She leaned back, returning her pipe to her mouth, "Well perhaps one day Aunty will choose to show herself." It seemed Gregor was the only one that could see her anyway. Did the creature only allow Gregor to see her, or was that the nature or some kind of summon?

@Throne Trinity

Tyrona
illiam_by_iara_art-d5yqujl.jpg

It all burned. Everything hurt - her head, her eyes, the small portions of skin that peeked through her armor, all of it stung as if scalding water had just been poured on her. Holy water would probably be more accurate. At least it's not as bad as when I had to approach Lady Amalthia and say my name...that was as if the suns were inches away... Tyrona thought to herself as she stumbled out of the church, holding her helmet in pain. Her hands were covered with the gauntlets she wore just like most of her body was concealed by her armor and her helmet, but the chinks in her armor where sunlight could filter through were the places in her skin that now had light burns from (they appear like white streaks on her body, similar to scars).

She liked the fact that she now had something she could do to help people and possibly help them understand that she's good and not all bad anymore, but she didn't expect to endure that much pain for it immediately. Well...at least I'm a part of something now. I must be grateful. Tyrona thought to herself with a pained smile and made her way through the Great Bazaar, which was bustling with activity. Rona was grateful for her armor, since it protected her ebony skin from the hard rays of the sun and the judgmental gazes of the people in the bazaar, but would have been more comfortable in the separate outfit she keeps in her bag of holding when she's travelling. Sadly, wearing that would have caused an uproar in the city housing the literal "Church of Higher Light."

With a sigh, Tyrona thought about what she had currently and what she could get with the 2,000 gold pieces she had been given by Lady Amalthia. I have clothes and most of the items I would need when travelling, but I need to restock on food and oil, as well as get some magical items. With that thought in mind, Tyrona made her way through the Great Bazaar, purchasing small items that didn't cost much and were common for adventurers. The people she interacted with treated her with respect due to her knightly appearance, but if given the chance to peer at her closely, they'd see her skin color, so rather than allow that she made her transactions quick and efficient. She purchased a couple minor health potions from a ditzy alchemist, then headed towards the darker portion of the Great Bazaar, which held the shadier of the merchants. As her metal boots clanged against the brick ground, a raspy voice sounded out from the darker portion of market.

"Why hello, knight. What are you doing all the way out here?" The feminine voice came from below her normal height, so when Rona glanced down, she raised a pale white eyebrow at the wielder of the voice. The female was a dark-skinned gnome with blonde hair and a nasty expression. "I am here to purchase an item I know is sold here." Rona spoke in response, her voice unwavering and kind. "Pah! We sell all sorts of shit here. You'd have to be specific, miss knight." The gnome woman responded to Rona with a scoff and turned her back to the knight, heading back towards a rickety building.

"I just need a Ring of Light Resistance! I can't let them know..." Rona called after the gnome female with a sense of urgency in her voice but trailed off, a sad expression on her hidden face. The earnestness in her voice caused the grumpy little woman to halt. "A Ring of Light Resistance? You want to resist light magic? Aren't you a knight?" The gnome looked at Rona with curiosity and confusion, then shook her head. "It's not my place to ask. As long as you've got money, I'm happy. 700 GP." Rona smiled behind her helmet and spoke softly. "Thank you, ma'am." The knight retrieved her coin pouch from her bag of holding and handed the female her gold coins, not bothering to haggle the price. Once they exchanged the gold for the ring, the gnome woman grumbled something about knights, then wandered back into her shambled home. Once Rona had the ring, she slipped it on, instantly sighing in relief when the burning sensation that had been lingering dissipated. The marks she had from Lady Amalthia's light would still remain and turn into scars, but at least the pain that lingered would go away. I'll also avoid being a liability to the other Travelers...who are meeting at the Eastern Gate, I believe? Rona asked herself as she began to march in the general direction of the Eastern Gate, listening closely to the sounds she heard around her.

Music...? She thought that she heard music for a moment, but it had ended before she could identify what song was being played. However, the direction in which she heard it was where she was going, so Rona shrugged to herself and figured she'd find out where it came from when she reached her destination. The armor she wore was heavy as usual, like a second skin, but with the sun out it made her feel incredibly warm and sweaty. She considered taking out her waterskin to drink some of the refreshing liquid, but decided against it as she reached the clearing of the Eastern Gate. The bard was probably the one who made the music, and was conversing with one of the females present. The other one was seated by herself but seemed incredibly focused on what she was doing, and intent on not speaking to anyone. Hm.

"Greetings, fellow Travelers. I am Tyrona, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. You are...Avanna, Falin, and Gregor, if I am not mistaken? We are waiting on one more, I believe, and I apologize for the wait, I had to make quite a few purchases." Tyrona explained herself but kept her helmet on so they would not see her face. Normally knights removed their helmets when interacting with people, but she did not like to when in public, so she refrained from doing so. I hope they can hear the kindness in my voice...I don't want to give them the wrong idea. Tyrona thought to herself, smiling faintly, although no one could see.

Tyrona's Inventory

Equipped

Armor/Clothing

Knight Armor (link)

Knight's Helmet w/ Holes for Horns

Black Cloak
Weapons
Telariel (link)

Silver Daggers (x2)

Items

Bag of Holding

Belt w/ Sword Sheath

Unequipped
Bag of Holding Contents

Clothing

Sturdy Black Boots

Brown Leather Breeches

Black Leather Belt

White Blouse

Brown Leather Vest

Long Black Scarf

Normal Items

Bedroll

Flint & Steel

Hooded Lantern

3 pints of Oil - 20 GP each

Trail Rations x7 Days - 20 GP each

Dried/Salted Meats x5 - 10 GP each

Waterskin (filled) - 10 GP

Coin Purse

Cotton Wraps (x10) (x4 more) - 5  GP each

Gauze

Journal

Map

Magical Items
Minor Healing Potions x3 - 100 GP each

Ring of Light Resistance - 700 GP
Money
Silver Piece: 2,000 | Gold Piece: 500 | Platinum Piece: 2

Other

Addressed: @Throne Trinity @KageYuuki @Abberakelaran | Mentioned: Same people | Status: Purchasing Items | Mood: Irritated -> Friendly | Location: Church -> Dark Markets -> Eastern Gate | Notes: Sorry it took so long. ;-;

Avanna sat quietly, repairing her cloak. She noticed the other two travelers, but had little interest in speaking to them. Gregor smelled human, but overlaid with a trace of ashes and the scent of fox to the extent that his own smell was muffled. The other, Falin if she recalled correctly, was a Bosmer, and they smelled of old, old magic. There was something she disliked in that scent, although she could not quite place it. With the presence of that scent in the Bosmers nature she decided to remain quiet when the other two began conversing.

Then a third Traveler arrived and as Ava drew their scent in, she felt suffused with happiness, as if she recognized something, yet she could not place what she was. That bothered her, for she knew the scents of most races. Some internal part of her purred in acknowledgement of kinship, very happy to see Tyrona again. It had been quieter in the presence of the Goddess, but now that she thought of it, it had been active then as well. Now it sharpened its claws in her mind, gleefully stretching as Tyrona spoke. Ava shook her head irritably, shaking off the influences of her demonic half. Whoever Tyrona was, some part of her nature was rooted in the dark. Against both her better judgement, and her usual inclination she finished her current stitch and set her cloak aside, standing up and walking a few steps closer to the group. She looked Tyrona over again, noting her armor, with the knightly effect being somewhat ruined by the black horns poking out of her helmet. Ava spoke, "Hello. You are indeed not mistaken, at least as far as I am concerned. No need to apologize for lateness, since no time was set after all. Purchase anything interesting, if you do not mind me asking?" She was rather more interested in species than shopping list at the moment, but she would settle for the polite topic.

@Anaxileah

Gregor Hartway

Gregor Hartway.jpg

Gregor's stared blankly at Falin and then Aunty. His gaze shifted between the two several times before he realized that Aunty had a light invisibility spell on only allowing Gregor to see her. Raising his other hand, Gregor smacked his forehead with his palm and scoffs in disbelief. "Of course! I'm such an idiot, my apologies Miss Falin. Aunty's rather shy." Gregor laughs nervously for a second. "I must have looked like a total nut there for a second! I'm sure Aunty will show herself in due time..." The bard's voice trails off for a moment as he begins to telepathically communicate with the invisible Pipe Fox.

"What the heck Aunty! Why are you making me look like an idiot in front of my new friends!"

"I don't trust her Gregor..."

"What? Why not? You hardly even know her." 

"I don't know... The magic around her... it doesn't feel good."

"Look Aunty! I know you have trust issues but this is ridiculous. On the count of three I'm going to dispel your invisibility.

"Don't you dare!"

"One"

"Stop!"

"Two" 

Then suddenly, from behind Gregor came a voice.

"Greetings, fellow Travelers. I am Tyrona, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. You are...Avanna, Falin, and Gregor, if I am not mistaken? We are waiting on one more, I believe, and I apologize for the wait, I had to make quite a few purchases."

And then for the first time Avana spoke up. She reassured Tyrona there was no need to be worried about her tardiness and then began to make small talk, asking the knight what it was she had purchased. Gregor immediately turned his attention to the conversation going on, a blank smile on his face. It seemed the young man had already forgotten about his threat to Aunty.

@KageYuuki @Abberakelaran @Anaxileah

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Falin Nightlake

A light chuckle escape the Bosmer's lips as she waved Gregor off. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure she'll relax before long. Though it probably is a good thing I could smell her, or you would have seemed rather foolish." She shrugged, not overly bothered by the whole thing. Though it seemed Gregor was somewhat frustrated by Aunty's actions. If anything the pair should prove to be entertaining while on the road.

Dark eyes moved over to Tyrona as she spoke up. The smaller elf offered her a slight nod in greeting. "You would be correct on that guess. And really, we haven't been here all that long to begin with. Though like Avanna said it's not like we were to be here at a certain time to begin with."

@Throne Trinity@Anaxileah

Tyrona

The dark female's gaze had been flicking between each Traveler after she spoke, slightly worried as to how they would respond. Her red eyes analyzed the three of them while she waited for one of them to speak, but the approach of one whose scent was more than intriguing caused her to halt in her observations. She smells of...light and darkness...how? Rona wondered to herself, puzzled. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she tried to think about how it was possible for someone to smell of both the dark and the light, but a calming sensation ran through her as Avanna approached. I felt this before, despite the pain Lady Amalthia caused me before...is she like me...? Rona's perplexity grew as she continued to stare at Avanna, grateful for the visor that shielded her bright red eyes from view. 

"Hello. You are indeed not mistaken, at least as far as I am concerned. No need to apologize for lateness, since no time was set after all. Purchase anything interesting, if you do not mind me asking?" The female spoke up, continuing to hold Rona's attention on her. As soon as Avanna asked about what the knight purchased, Rona's mind immediately went to her ring, which was hidden beneath her gauntlet. She reflexively covered that hand with the other and only stuttered slightly as she told a half-truth. "I am glad. And oh..w-well I purchased some traveling supplies and a couple health potions, but I was already well-stocked on traveling supplies since that's all I do." Tyrona cursed herself for stammering, and hoped that Avanna would say nothing of it. It was then that the dark horned elf noticed that she had gathered the attention of the bard, who had been speaking with the other female of the group.

"Oh..my apologies, I did not mean to deter you from your conversation.." Rona began, slightly worried about being inconsiderate, but when the other female spoke to her as well, she became less tense. "You would be correct on that guess. And really, we haven't been here all that long to begin with. Though like Avanna said it's not like we were to be here at a certain time to begin with." Rona smiled at the three of them, glad she hadn't caused any misfortune upon the group. "I am glad to hear that you have not been waiting long. Though it seems that now we are waiting on another as of right now? And then we will depart, yes?" Rona questioned the others, not sure how this journey process would unfold. It was only then that she noticed the quietness of the bard and the strange scent that accompanied him. Does he have an ally of sorts that is not visible...? It smells like...fox? "Pardon me, Gregor, but do you happen to have a fox on you, or an animal of sorts? You smell of ash and animal, although I cannot see any creature upon you. Perhaps it is hidden?" Rona tilted her head to the side, her curiosity having risen above her nervousness.

Tyrona's Inventory

Equipped

Armor/Clothing

Knight Armor (link)

Black Cloak
Weapons
Telariel (link)

Silver Daggers (x2)

Items

Bag of Holding

Belt w/ Sword Sheath

Unequipped
Bag of Holding Contents

Clothing

Sturdy Black Boots

Brown Leather Breeches

Black Leather Belt

White Blouse

Brown Leather Vest

Long Black Scarf

Normal Items

Bedroll

Flint & Steel

Hooded Lantern

Waterskin (filled) - 10 GP

Coin Purse

Cotton Wraps (x10) (x4 more) - 5  GP each

Gauze

Journal

Map

Magical Items
Minor Healing Potions x3 - 100 GP each

Ring of Light Resistance - 700 GP
Money

Other

Addressed: @Throne Trinity @KageYuuki @Abberakelaran | Mentioned: Same people | Status: Speaking w/Group | Mood: Friendly/Nervous | Location: Eastern Gate | Notes: Moo :D

Gregor Hartway

Gregor Hartway.jpg

Gregor had completely spaced out for the past minute. An unaware smile was drawn across his face while his eyes seemed to look off into the middle distance. What the boy was thinking about was certainly unclear, even for Aunty and it wasn't until Tyrona addressed Gregor that he snapped out of his daze and the youthful sparkle returned to his eyes. His smile however, remained the same.

"Pardon me, Gregor, but do you happen to have a fox on you, or an animal of sorts? You smell of ash and animal, although I cannot see any creature upon you. Perhaps it is hidden?" 

"Oh yes! That was very observant of you! I do indeed have a little friend, although she won't reveal herself which is rather frustrating." Gregor pouts for a moment but then goes back to smiling and gives a small chuckle. "Although I'm sure she'll reveal herself in due time! She's just a tad shy. But do know that Aunty is always here for you as am I. She's really good at talking when she decides to do so, so if you ever need some therapy let me know and I'll pass the message along." The bard then stands up and brushes himself off. "Tyrona, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I've been wondering this ever since I saw you. Are those horns real or fake? Because they're rather lovely! I've seen Tieflings before with some rather nice horns, but nothing as grandiose as yours! " Gregor begins to pace around Tyrona, going off about the protrusions atop her head, doing his best to discern whether the horns atop her head were real or simply well crafted prosthetics.

Meanwhile, Aunty has dismounted from Gregor and is currently floating around the group, doing her best to judge each party member. They all seemed to have some sort of dark presence or powerful magics about them. Maybe even a little of both. Feeling more and more off put by the folk that were now Gregor's traveling partners, Aunty quickly wiggled her way through the air and back onto Gregor's hat. It seemed she would have to look out for this boy more than she ever had before. 

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Avanna was watching Tyrona carefully so when she flinched and covered her hand she presumed there must be something there. Normally she would have been able to tell whether it was magical, but the woman smelled too much of magic to pick out anything in particular. She only hoped that it was some odd artifact and not any troublesome substance. Tyrona's stutter slightly calmed her nerves, as she had not really done much conversing for the better part of a decade. Ava had opened her mouth to inquire further when the other Travelers spoke up and she stepped back. She considered staying with the conversation, but she was getting hungry. Plus she was not social at the best of times and whatever Falin's magical aura's origin her demonic half did not like it at all. Oddly enough it was definitely not an aversion to light, it felt more like the cat demon considered Falin competition. As Tyrona turned to speak with the bard she walked back to her cloak, and without ceremony, stripped, dropping her clothes and sword on her cloak and tucking it around them. Then she shifted, fading away into shadows and reforming as a panther the size of a small pony. She flopped down on her side and ripped open the packaging around the meat, beginning to eat it raw. Despite the fact that she was eating a large chunk of meat raw, while no longer possessing opposable thumbs, she was still fairly careful as she started eating it. She ate by carefully tearing off chunks as even in animal form she preferred to avoid a mess.

Falin Nightlake

Falin couldn't help but tilt her head slightly at Gregor's question to Tyrona. Such horns were often ornamentally by many Wood Elves that grew up within the forests and jungles of the Green. Though rarely would you find one that had truly grown said horns. In those rare cases - Falin being no exception - magic had played a part in the change. But other elves . . . hmm she couldn't recall any off the top of her head that grew such horns naturally. Of course that didn't mean they didn't exist.

A warning tugged at the back of her mind.

She barely caught it out of the corner of her eye, the shadows melding around Avanna as she changed forms. She'd seen those tell tale signs before . . . the once suppressed demonic presence was painfully obvious to her now.

The goddess of light entrusted one bound to a demon in such an important matter while paladins and crusaders continued to hunt and kill Falin's kind under her name? While her expression hadn't changed in the slightest, remaining relaxed and neutral, a spark of anger had been kindled.

@Throne Trinity@Anaxileah@Abberakelaran

Gregor Hartway

Gregor's incessant chatter slowly came to an end as he took notice of Avanna's actions. The stripping of the cloths was enough to immediately grab his attention as well as several guards nearby patrolling the northern wall. Most of these guards were men and yet even the woman couldn't help but stare. Aunty, from atop Gregor's hat, slithered down to his shoulder and bit his ear. "Cover your eyes pervert!"

"Sorry, sorry!" The bard who had been standing there at his full height, as unmoving as a post, suddenly brought up both of his hands and slapped them over his eyes. 

A dwarven female suddenly approaches the group, looking a little weary. She brushes a strand of brown hair away from he scared but gentle looking face before speaking. "E-Excuse me miss! I'm going to need you to put your clo- HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT!" Suddenly the shadows seemed to swallow Avanna and change her. Where there once was a nude female humanoid was now a large panther like beast snacking very politely, if one could believe that, on a hunk of raw meat. The six guards with in the vicinity all immediately draw their weapons, aiming their swords, spears, arrows and other instruments of death at what they think is their new foe. Meanwhile Gregor is standing ten feet away covering his eyes like an idiot. 

"Fool! Open your eyes!" Aunty immediately reveals herself, suddenly appearing coiled on Gregor's shoulder. The fur on her snake like body standing on end, sparks of fire emanating from her mouth as she growls viciously. Her lips have curled upward, revealing he gums and razor like teeth.

"Why? What happened? Is something exciting happening?"

"Just open your eyes Gregor!"

"Alright... if you say so." 

Gregor slowly removes his eyes and looks at his shoulder to see Aunty in an offensive position. The bard still confused by the situation, finally looks forward. "Oh my!"

Quickly, Gregor takes a step back raising his right hand to expose the inside of his cloak which does indeed have a bag of holding stitched into it. He then reaches his left hand into the bag and pulls out his lute. With his left hand holding the neck of the instrument and right hand hovering over the strings, Gregor gets into a battle stance... which is just a comfortable playing stance. Ethereal sparks of arcana begin to conjure around Gregor's right hand and jump onto the strings of his lute. The sparks dance across the instrument before disappearing. He was ready. 

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Tyrona

"Oh yes! That was very observant of you! I do indeed have a little friend, although she won't reveal herself which is rather frustrating. Although I'm sure she'll reveal herself in due time! She's just a tad shy. But do know that Aunty is always here for you as am I. She's really good at talking when she decides to do so, so if you ever need some therapy let me know and I'll pass the message along." Rona blinked a couple times, not expecting him to offer any niceties from someone none of them could see, other than himself. Either way, she appreciated the gesture, and nodded her head respectfully to him. "Thank you for the offer. I will consider it next time I am in need of aid." Barely a couple seconds after the words left her mouth did the bard speak once more. "Tyrona, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I've been wondering this ever since I saw you. Are those horns real or fake? Because they're rather lovely! I've seen Tieflings before with some rather nice horns, but nothing as grandiose as yours!" Rona blinked in surprise a couple times, unsure of how she should respond. I don't want to give away what I am just yet...that could cause a problem. Rona worried, but was startled by Avanna's incredibly sudden behaviour.

The mixed-scented, thin, female began undressing at the Eastern Gate without a care in the world. Rona couldn't force her gaze away for a moment, truly shocked that she would do such a thing in public. Is she not embarrassed? Rona wondered momentarily, until she realized that she was still staring at the female as she removed all articles of clothing. A blush crept along her face, causing her skin to lighten to a shade of purple. Thank the Celestial Beings... Rona thought to herself, grateful that she still had her helmet on. However, a remark made by a dwarf female close by made Rona turn her attention back to Avanna.  "E-Excuse me miss! I'm going to need you to put your clo- HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT!" The woman yelled, her large eyes staring in horror at what Avanna had become. A panther...? Rona wondered, her white eyebrows furrowed on her slightly puzzled face. However, at that moment, the six guards in the area readied their battle stances to attack Avanna, thinking she was a monster that needed to be slain. Rona's eyes widened as Gregor prepared to fight as well, which could endanger the whole lot of them in the city home to the Church of Higher Light.

"Allies, friends, please!" Tyrona spoke up, standing between Avanna in her panther form and the soldiers approaching with caution, eager to convince them that they meant everyone no harm. "We are Travelers chosen by Lady Amalthia to fulfill a quest of great importance. The panther that you see is an ally and will not harm any of you. We are simply awaiting a comrade, and then we shall  depart and leave the city be. Please, sheath your weapons and save them for a true battle." Tyrona spoke with urgency and honesty, worried for the outcome of her newly-made allies.

Tyrona's Inventory

Equipped

Armor/Clothing

Knight Armor (link)

Black CloakWeaponsTelariel (link)

Silver Daggers (x2)

Items

Bag of Holding

Belt w/ Sword Sheath

UnequippedBag of Holding Contents

Clothing

Sturdy Black Boots

Brown Leather Breeches

Black Leather Belt

White Blouse

Brown Leather Vest

Long Black Scarf

Normal Items

Bedroll

Flint & Steel

Hooded Lantern

Waterskin (filled) - 10 GP

Coin Purse

Cotton Wraps (x10) (x4 more) - 5  GP each

Gauze

Journal

Map

Magical ItemsMinor Healing Potions x3 - 100 GP each

Ring of Light Resistance - 700 GPMoney

Other

Addressed: @Throne Trinity @KageYuuki @Abberakelaran | Mentioned: Same people | Status: Speaking w/Soldiers| Mood: Nervous/Worried | Location: Eastern Gate | Notes: I hope this is okay oxo

Avanna looked up at the guards as they approached her, noting their exposed weaponry. She was significantly concerned about the possibility of a fight breaking out with the local guards, particularly when Gregor stepped forward, clearly preparing to use magic should a battle begin. She did not think that killing guards in the city Invarion would endear the group of Travelers to Lady Amalthia, and she in particular needed to avoid the goddess of light having any further issues with her. Luckily, Tyrona stepped in between Avanna and the guards, speaking in her defense. Ava stood after she finished eating her meat and padded forward, maintaining her panther form since being a naked human again would most likely worsen the situation, and her were-form would most definitely upset the guards. She padded up behind Tyrona and rubbed her shoulder against the tall female's armored back, lightly alerting her of the female panther's presence. She stood there calmly with her shoulder braced against Tyrona, trying to appear as non-threatening and harmless as possible - or as much as she could manage. This was somewhat difficult due to her height in relation to Tyrona's - her panther form still came up to the woman's mid-back, as well as her positioning; if there was someone familiar with predators such as her, they would notice that she had just reached the optimal range for pouncing, as well as protecting her allies'. She regarded the guards with a watchful violet gaze, hoping that the small altercation would end peacefully, but prepared for the alternative.

Falin Nightlake

Falin remained sitting, pipe in hand as a little chaos decided to break out over Avanna's transformation. Why she believed turning in the middle of this city was a good idea was beyond her knowledge. Dark eyes followed the panther's movements as she rubbed up against Tyrona. Being a predator herself, Falin knew too well that Avanna had moved herself into range should a fight decide to break out.

The elf slowly exhaled a plume of smoke as she leaned back against the stone wall. Her hand brushed the dusty ground, sensing the intricately woven roots beneath the ground. Should someone make a move to attack, they'd quickly find themselves bound. There was no sense in starting a battle here of all places.

@Throne Trinity@Anaxileah@Abberakelaran

Gregor Hartway

"Allies, friends, please!" 

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]"We are Travelers chosen by Lady Amalthia to fulfill a quest of great importance. The panther that you see is an ally and will not harm any of you. We are simply awaiting a comrade, and then we shall  depart and leave the city be. Please, sheath your weapons and save them for a true battle."

Gregor immediately stands down as Tyrona explains that the panther was their ally. The bard, still smiling, puts his lute into a resting position and relaxes, the magic dissipating from his hand. "Oh well that's a relief! I hate fighting." The bard sighs a sigh of relief and chuckles to himself but then suddenly stops as he look of confusion crosses his face. He brings a hand up to his chin which he begins to stroke with his index finger and thumb as if deep in thought before speaking once more. "Wait a minute... I don't remember there being a panther at the ceremony today. Unless... wait... AHA! Yes it all adds up!" Gregor strikes a dramatic pose, pointing accusingly at the large panther demon as the sunlight catches him just right. "You were late! But don't worry friend! I-"

"No Gregor that's Avanna! Oh my gods child, how did you not get that one?"

"Hmm? Oh that makes sense I guess. But wait! Why were you so ready to fight her?"

"Must I really explain my reasoning on this one?"

"Well maybe not right now... But yes, later. Let's diffuse this situation first."

The guards who just moment ago were ready to kill, seamed to have been put in a state of confusion by both Tyrona's words and Gregor's. Their weapons were still drawn, and they were incredibly tense, but each and everyone of them were looking between each other, not sure what to do. But then, the bard steps forward once again, preparing to end this once and for all. "Friends, friends, friends! There has been a big misunderstanding. You see this feline poses no threat to you! Infact it is exactly the opposite of that! My friend Tyrona speaks the truth! We are the Travelers!" Gregor clears his throat and gives a stunningly charming smile before repeating one of his favorite poems to the guards. 

"Never judge someone 
By the way he looks 
Or a book by the way it's covered; 
For inside those tattered pages, 
There's a lot to be discovered"

Gregor strums a few chords and winks at the guards.

There is a few seconds of silence before the guards relax.

"Oh well if that's the case yeah sure. You guys are fine.!"

"Oh my bad! Carry on folks!"

"I see... Well sorry friends, have a lovely day!"  

All simultaneously the guards put away their weapons and walk back to their stations, completely ignoring the Travelers. "There! See. That wasn't so hard." Gregor puts away his lute, hands shaking noticeably. A few beads of sweat have formed on his forehead but he still manages to smile whereas Aunty seems to be pouting, not really sure what to think of the series of events that had just unfolded. Step by shaky step, Gregor moves back to where Falin has been sitting throughout this whole entire ordeal, and plops himself next to her. Aunty meanwhile has slithered her way back up to Gregor's hat, eyeing each one of the Travelers. The menace is palpable.    

"So, tell me Falin, where did you get that pipe? It's quite beautiful." As he says this Gregor procures his own pipe from his coat, and with the help of Aunty, lights it and begins to take puffs. "I can always appreciate a well crafted pipe."  The bard chuckles a little despite seemingly in some sort of exhaustion.  

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

Falin Nightlake

Falin couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow as the guards suddenly dispersed after Gregor spoke. Well that was . . . sudden. A little too sudden for magic to not be involved. Judging by the bard's exhaustion as he stumbled back over to him, it was clear he'd cast a spell. Interesting . . .

Dark eyes glanced over at Gregor for a moment, she could feel the glare Aunty was giving  her. Now what's gone and gotten you so worked up?  She wondered, taking a few puffs from her pipe. Falin looked at the old bone pipe for a moment at Gregor's question, "This? It's been in my family for a couple generations." The Bosmer held it out for him to get a closer look at. "It was carved from my grandfather's thigh bone. He was a renowned hunter in our village, having tracked and taken down a white stag."

A mythic beast, the white stag was used by the god of the hunt to test one's skills. To be able to track and take one . . . very few can claim accomplishing such a feat.

@Throne Trinity

Gregor Hartway

Eye's wide Gregor begins to examine and marvel at the pipe. The bard seemed genuinely interested in the keepsake's origins, as Gregor quite enjoyed stories. Of course he likes telling them more than listening to them, but that's how one learns a story in the first place. It was at this time that Gregor began to wish he had something to take notes with. Being a bard and entertainer, it was part of his job to tell tales, so if he had pen and paper he most likely would have asked for more details. Of course stories evolved so the details would have been exaggerated by Gregor, but that's what made them so much fun in his opinion. What was fiction and what was fact? That was for the listener to decide. Top it all of with excellent word play and the soft strummings of a lute and you had a quality narrative that could be passed around for ages. 

As Falin casually mentioned that it was made from her grandfather's thigh bone, Gregor responded in kind with a casual nod. It was only when Falin mentioned the white stag, did Gregor suddenly become excited. Well... more excited. "A white stag?! Ohh! I've heard tales of these. A creature with pelt as white as snow, it wanders the grottos evading it's hunter with magical tact! Is that the one? You have to tell me more about this later." Gregor looks off into the distance and chuckles to himself as he takes another hit from his pipe. "That's quite the tale. Certainly more exciting than this old thing's.Gregor waggles his pipe in the air for a second before chuckling again. "I won it in a singing competition against an orc. Terrible singers orcs."

@KageYuuki 

Gregor's Inventory

Armor:
-Fancy Bard ClothsE
-Ring of Fire ProofingE  
Weapons:
-Lute of SerenityE  
Bag of Holding:
-Dungeoneering Kit
-Survivalist Kit
-Traveling Rations x3
-Simple Pipe
-Bed Roll
-Oil Lamp oil x3
-Oil Lamp Wicks
-Water Skin (Filled)
-Felt Coin Purse
-Juggling Ball Set
-6x6 Cyan Silk Sheet
-Minor Healing Potion
-Old Yo-Yo
-Letter Opener
-Theater Mask
Money:

[SIZE= 26px]Falin Nightlake[/SIZE]

Falin shouldn't have been all that surprised that Gregor knew what the White Stag was. Being a bard, it was his job to know about so many legends and creatures. She nodded at his questions, watching the smoke drift from the pipe in her hand. "Aye, beautiful creatures . . . I've had the pleasure of catching glimpses of them throughout the years. But I could never give chase." A long sigh escaped her lips, "Maybe one day I'll have the honor to hunt one."

"We have a long trip ahead of us, we'll have plenty of time for sharing stories. I should be able to answer many of your questions." The elf shrugs before looking back at Gregor. "Though you'll have to share some stories of your own."

@Throne Trinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back