In between and nowhere...

Darkminded

Hi

I'm Darkminded.

Darkminded - Darker than the night and way thoughtfuller than Shakespear.

That would be my introduction if it were in my native language xD

To be honest my english got kinda rusty in the last years so yeah... I'm trying my best to improve it all over the time.

Alright, enough of this, lets talk about me:

Darkminded, currently twenty years old

My hobbies are anime, manga, literature (fantasy like Skullduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy), music (singing and beatboxing :3), being completely stupid is fun xD

Yeah...

If there are questions just feel free to ask :P

Hi darkie. I can call you darkie right? Okay cool.

So first i will introduce myself. I am Ami or Ami-chan. I am the most fabulous breadling on this site. Okay, maybe the only one too.

However i have found a big family on this site by now and a lot of friends. There are my sister, @YareYare , there is @Ashaficent , my beloved girlfriend. And then therr are all y friends. @Ahribelle my bff and @Lilah Tunth my second best friend. And never forget @Dibbydoo, my little Kouhai.

Why am i tagging so many people? Because that are the people you should definetly get to know here.

Now to your help:

This site has various rp offers. There are 1x1 rps, those between only two people. There are fandom rps. Those are Canon of something already existing. And then there are fantasy, realistic and futuristic. Those are self describing.

How do I join an rp? Good question! You at first select the section you like at the forum. Then you see the last active rps of that section. You can either click them and look at them or you can click on "Interest checks". In the interest checks, people put their ideas and look for fellow rplovers that would like to join an rp like that. Just tell them your interested.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Hi darkie. I can call you darkie right? Okay cool.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, ur allowed to do so :)

And thanks for all those informations :3

[QUOTE="Street Light]Welcome, brother! Steel be with you, and remember, ad victorium!

[/QUOTE]
Thx :D

To the victory, right?

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Ooh! Another person who speaks a language other then English, prey tell! Prey tell! What was is?

[/QUOTE]
I'm no prey :0

Dun try to hunt me /^\

German's my native language :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back