In A Strange Eon

Not if you had it in the first place @Lionheart ; this system is just a departure from anything else I have done and it seems like a million other things are detracting me from picking up my CS.

Back on my machine. Working on a Detective. Do we get anything like Professional Training or just the basic 7 merits?

Honestly forgot about that. Thank you for the reminder. Have you decided on which character you are developing?

I've been working on Muscle, yeah.

If you've got any tips or advice, feel free to message me or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Just threw up my sheet after some stumbling; if there is anything I need to change, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Everything is looking good so far. At least one more player to post and I'm content to launch.

Of course, it'd help to see some character on the sheets, especially the five questions.

Posted and Answered.

So observations on character sheets so far, unless @Grey has stated otherwise and I missed it:

@JayTee GMC rules say 7 merit dots at chargen. Since the first one of Profession Training was awarded free, you should have 1 extra left over.

@SwiftThunder You have spent 10 dots, while mortal character get 7. Btw, you don't need to spend 2 dots for the Multi-lingual merit. 1 dot provides the two languages to a conversational level. Unless you meant to get two Language merits in order to be completely fluent? You won't need that unless your character is/has to be capable of prose or poetry in that language (the execution of that of course being the remit of the Expression skill).

Alright, I'll make the changes to fix that up, also @Grey I promise o be adding the character to flesh out, I just wanted to make sure my dots were all in order first. :P

Fair enough. I typically wait until the character is hammered out so I can see where dots/narrative clash in some way. Usually the point at which I catch misspendings but Bardiel is indispensable for spotting them first.

*bows*

Here is a copy of the BBCode I used for making up the character sheet. All that is needed is to substitute in your own values and add the "[" to complete the code and it to format. As an alternative, might I suggest Dalines sheet generator. I always make up the character sheet initially with that. A lot quicker than lots of copying & pasting.

tabs]

tab=CHARACTER]

Name:

Concept:

Virtue:

Vice:

Aspirations:

Physical Description:

Height: X'Y" (Zm)

Weight: W (GKg)

Descriptor

/tab]

tab=ATTRIBUTES & ABILITIES]

Attributes

Intelligence ●

Wits ●

Resolve ●

Strength ●

Dexterity ●

Stamina ●

Presence ●

Manipulation ●

Composure ●

Skills

Academics ●

Computer ●

Crafts ●

Investigation ●

Medicine ●

Occult ●

Politics ●

Science ●

Athletics ●

Brawl ●

Drive ●

Firearms ●

Larceny ●

Stealth ●

Survival ●

Weaponry ●

Animal Ken ●

Empathy ●

Expression ●

Intimidation ●

Persuasion ●

Socialize ●

Streetwise ●

Subterfuge ●

Languages: English

/tab]

tab=ADVANTAGES]

Merits

Resources X:

/tab]

tab=COMBAT]

Defence: X (Dex/Wit + Ath)

Health: Y (Siz + Sta + Res)

Speed: Z (Siz + Str + Dex)

Armour:

None

Weapons

table]

tr]

th]Weapon[/th]

th]Accuracy[/th]

th]Damage[/th]

th]Initiative[/th]

/tr]

tr]

td]Brass Knuckles[/td]

td]+1[/td]

td]0[/td]

td]0[/td]

/tr]

/table]

/tab]

tab=EQUIPMENT]

Equipment

Duct Tape +1/-3 (●)

Flashlight +1 (●)

/tab]

tab=XP]

Experience gained

Experience spent

/tab]

/tabs]

I mean, if you guys are still interested I can probably do this with just the three of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back