Imrae Khan

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Name: Imrae Khan

Appearance 

fe_awakening_oc___kururufa_by_gorogoroiu-d6c8z1i.gif

dragon form

deda27e846a30aa7581f412dc45ffc91.jpg

Personality: Imrae has a quite  proper lady like manner as if born from nobiliy, seemingly rarely emotional beyond a smile and frown able to keep her emotions in check. She might come of a tad snotty but is anything but,  she is intelligent, friendly and approachable with a cheeky wit and humorous side. She is a thrill seeker and not above using under handed tactics if she needs to. 

Race: Manakete-human hybrid 

Class: Manakete 

Weapons: Naginata, dragonstone

Stats

HP: 120%

STR: 65%

MAG: 40%

SKL: 50%

SPD: 50%

LCK: 65%

DEF: 65%

RES: 50%

Skills: odd rhythm 

Backstory: Most today may not remember the man who hindered than helped the Caelang against the Moranima. There are however those who still remember and continue to his work, a secret order guarding one of the madellions away from prying eyes of other nations.  However the memory over the millenia has been distorted the significance of the madellion lost with only tradition keeping them to the task.  Imrae was born to that order believed to be descendent of the hero and a manakete companion. She was raised as a guardian and took her position seriously, carrying on even when the order disbanded due to the members dying off or leaving with none to replace them. However with the death of her order came also opportunity, freed by the restrictions she became a wonderer, earning money as a mercenary amongst other jobs while for the first tie exploring the land beyond her orders and learning about the people that life there. 

Roster info: Most likely the best cook in the camp

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot the roster info, but its not really that important.

I am not sure about her being descendant from the "Man" (who I really should give a name) as he died before he would be able to have any children.

There is also something else regarding the secret order. While not a problem, it is something I will have to message you in the PMS about.

Users who are viewing this thread