• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Impossible Bosses

Its such a shame. I thought one of you psychopaths for sure would try to stab someone in the back. Maybe literally.

I'll admit, I considered it. Didn't know how well stealth would work in the wide open though with everyone watching. Ultimate challenge though. > :)

MorsArena said:
I'll admit, I considered it. Didn't know how well stealth would work in the wide open though with everyone watching. Ultimate challenge though. > :)
Crouch on your knees and grab someone, hold them in front of you. If anyone suspects anything, run. #Genius

Ah, gentlemen. There appeares to be a wild bore charging at us with the intention to kill.

Hey guys, I'm gonna need to back out. I got a lot of stuff going on and I can't keep up.

I'm sorry to say it but I'm going to have to back out as well. v.v This holiday season is a bit busier than I had previously thought so I'll be on a hiatus from my computer for the next few weeks. *waves goodbye*

Ouch, a lot of people are dropping out because of the holiday season. Do you guys just want to put the thread on hiatus until after the 26th? I'd be totally fine with that. Can pick it up with a juicy long post afterwards to get things up to speed.

I thought I was following the Ooc :/ oh well. I'm okay if u wanna put it on hiatus till after this weekend. I haven't rp'd in a while so forgive me if my posts are a bit lacking lol

andujarprime said:
I thought I was following the Ooc :/ oh well. I'm okay if u wanna put it on hiatus till after this weekend. I haven't rp'd in a while so forgive me if my posts are a bit lacking lol
nah you're good, I really enjoy your posts. I think I'll just put it on hiatus for now since the posts have slowed down dramatically and while i expected 1 or two people to fallout, more than half of us are busy for good reason (holidays and all), so i think its best if we just come back strong after the christmas haha.

Hey (whenever you guys are back in action), are you accepting new members?

Nyctophiliac said:
Hey (whenever you guys are back in action), are you accepting new members?
We have quite a few people, but I'll let you know when this current group drops out. In fact hey, I've got an idea if you would like to be a part of this, you could help me out with the 'afterlife' chat stuff...hehehhe...

Azuria said:
We have quite a few people, but I'll let you know when this current group drops out. In fact hey, I've got an idea if you would like to be a part of this, you could help me out with the 'afterlife' chat stuff...hehehhe...
Suuuure! Do tell me more about this "afterlife chat stuff". ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back