• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Impossible Bosses

Azuria

in progress
This is the out of character chat. You may talk here freely about the roleplay. Please be respectful. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm looking forward to this. I love fighting against impossible odds. It's no fun if it's easy.

@Azuria

Concerning my CS: I wasn't intending to RP as though I knew my backstory. It just flowed better while typing out the personality if I typed why it was he acted the way he did. Hence why it's a vague backstory instead of anything specific. A general idea into how he would act in a certain scenario maybe? Yeah, that'd be the best way to describe the personality portion. No concrete backstory, just how he would react to a certain situation.

MrMopp said:
If I may, why are our characters memory wiped?
Don't want to give too much away, but your characters may or may not actually be products of this world and as such, don't have true memories of their "original lives". Sort of like a cruel game a creator might play on their created.

MorsArena said:
@Azuria
Concerning my CS: I wasn't intending to RP as though I knew my backstory. It just flowed better while typing out the personality if I typed why it was he acted the way he did. Hence why it's a vague backstory instead of anything specific. A general idea into how he would act in a certain scenario maybe? Yeah, that'd be the best way to describe the personality portion. No concrete backstory, just how he would react to a certain situation.
Yeah that's perfectly fine. I didn't mean to sound like I had a gripe with it, I figured it was to explain the type of personality he had, and yeah I wouldn't have accepted it if there was a concrete backstory which could have interfered with the lore. Also, really curious but where is the picture from? it looks familiar but i can't put my finger on it. Skyrim? Thief? I'm so curious.

Skyrim in fact. If I include pictures I prefer to use video game character creation since I can't draw well on the computer. I've come to love the Fallout 4 character creation. xD So much detail my head practically exploded.

MorsArena said:
Skyrim in fact. If I include pictures I prefer to use video game character creation since I can't draw well on the computer. I've come to love the Fallout 4 character creation. xD So much detail my head practically exploded.
That's a pretty good idea. You can claim they are your characters for sure then too rather than a picture you robbed from the internet. I might have to consider that myself in the future since I can't draw either. Or maybe convince someone I know irl that can draw to draw for me aha.

Azuria said:
That's a pretty good idea. You can claim they are your characters for sure then too rather than a picture you robbed from the internet. I might have to consider that myself in the future since I can't draw either. Or maybe convince someone I know irl that can draw to draw for me aha.
I can draw with pencil and paper but suck balls when attempting to do it on the computer so I just use coloration mods and such with 3D rendering to get what I want.

I'm going to have a difficult time finding a picture that accurately portrays my character.

MrMopp said:
I'm going to have a difficult time finding a picture that accurately portrays my character.
The strain all rpers suffer I think. Take your time! You've got plenty.

Thierry (pompous fighter)

Vincenzo (jerk jerk jerk)

Malachai ( dragon)

Kreed (moody vampire)

Trina (redneck werebear/wolf)

Clarence (thief)

Blakey (smart chick)

Sid (shy spell-blade)

Go (neurotic robo-gorila)

:o Why you call my guy a jerk? I'll have you know, he is a perfectly adequate societal character who only acts with the better interests of others in mind... You know, after he slits your throat and/or takes your purse.

Kreed isn't moody. He's just always pissed cause he constantly hungry and wants to drink everyone's blood but his sense of justice and honor won't let him behave like a savage monster. That's all.

I'll be decent enough to give you a black rose if I decide you have something I want. A black rose equates to your life, right?

Where would you get black roses from? All we found so far is a rusty dagger. If your a weakling Kreed will hand it to you cuz you need it. If your strong tho, he would rather fight you for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back