IMPORTANT: Roleplay Rules

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
This is where you will find all of the rules for this roleplay.  If I feel you are not meeting these expectations, you will be politely asked to leave.

Prior to joining this roleplay you have already read and understood RpNation's Site Rules.  Also, make sure that your notifications are functioning properly.  If you are experiencing difficulties with your notifications, please contact me as soon as possible.

You are responsible for displaying a high level of dedication, writing, reading comprehension, and collaboration skills.  This is not meant to be a fast-paced roleplay.  Every user is expected to place an adequate amount of effort into every post they make.  You should have a strong sense of grammar and spelling in the English language.  It is appreciated if posts are written in the third person and that no double posts are made.  Posts in this roleplay are expected to range from two to seven paragraphs, depending on the given circumstances in the roleplay.

The anticipated posting frequency will be one reply every week.  If you are unable to make a post, please try to get in contact with me through the group conversation or a separate private message.  This method should only be used if you will be absent for a lengthy amount of time.  You have one courtesy excuse (you were suddenly busy that week, you had roleplays to catch up with, you didn't feel like posting, etc.).  It will be completely understood if you are gone for a period of time because you went on a trip, the internet was down at home, or you had a pile of roleplays to catch up with.  If you do not make any form of contact within a week's time, it will automatically be assumed that you no longer want to participate in the roleplay.  You are responsible for catching up with any material created during your absence.

Having fun is the most important element!  This roleplay will be hardcore but it is not meant to cause you stress or discomfort.  As our characters bond through their journey in this story, we should be bonding as roleplayers.  No one should feel excluded or discriminated.  After reading these rules, you are agreeing to the expectations stated above.  If you have any feeling that these needs may not be properly met, please reconsider joining this roleplay.

Q & A

What should I do if I am not getting along with another user in the roleplay?

Hopefully, you will not have to run into any negative situations, but if you do, I expect you to handle yourself appropriately.  There is a private messaging system on RpNation, along with a report button, and excellent staff members.  If tension between at least two users becomes distracting for other members who are not involved in the specific conflict, all parties will be asked to remove themselves from the roleplay.

May I write collaborations for this roleplay?

Yes, you may, but I need to approve the collaboration idea first.  Collaborations should be made in a PM separate to the group PM.

May I control other user's characters or power play?

You may not power play or control another user's character unless the owner of the character has given consent.  Doing so is a one-way train to have yourself removed from the roleplay.

If I have been gone for a long time due to a vacation or other given reason, is there some way that I may quickly catch up with the roleplay?

Updates will be posted weekly to summarize the basic elements of what has happened in the story and briefly explain the important relationships between each character.  However, it is highly recommended to read as much of the actual In Character roleplaying as you possibly can.

AGREEMENT STATMENT

Please copy and paste the following statement.  Then reply to this topic.

By posting to this tread, I [username] have read and agree to these roleplay rules. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back