• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Important Question

WolfStar12

Self-Loathing Werewolf
Hello, I’m sorry to bring the mood down here and also for if this isn’t the right category to put this in. I just wanted to hear for some advice about something a bit more serious. I’ve notice some people, whether in their bios, their signatures, or what have you, feature slurs in them. While these people probably don’t know that these words are offensive, and I don’t know if they’re in actuality part of those communities and have reclaimed these words, should I say something to them? I don’t want to come off as rude, especially since I don’t know these people very well, but I would feel bad if I didn’t say anything. What should I do? I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone by the way.

You can report these offenses with the report button on the site and the staff team will review the cases. Use the ignore feature if you need to as well.

I was considering doing that, but a part of me wasn’t sure if those people knew those words are slurs. I can always report them anyways and have you decide from there if you’d like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back